Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Post pictures of your car thread.

Go down 
+51
Vuer
David
vnleone
Olly
zenkimonstr
BURSTspeed
sad
Pepe Pepe
Gaybaby
jdmj914
WindyCity
Maikeru
FusionR300zx
mikemadison_09
ka24orce
Adrian_S13
Pharmaceuticals
mishkin_707
Teo
Los Vlados Locos
Cyclohexyl Coupe
Steve
Specter
$5milkshake
shiftmikey
Forte EXE
OooDangMark
AMD 240
dorikin717
energ
D*S Tomy Guns
D*S Homeboy.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
evanger
D*S Dave
D*S Trucky
ino20
Nachtmensch
Bliz Khalifa
BrownBear
DJ Longdick
mrkan
whiterps13
domdaaxe58
boost addict
DAELEN
gOtPUrPL3
drftx
JakeS14
D*S Dstar
YELLOW
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 5:59 pm

Both of you should come to 41 so I can crash into you.
Back to top Go down
D*S Trucky
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Trucky

Number of posts : 5038
Vehicle : 91 s13 coupe

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:51 pm

#deeznuts
Back to top Go down
D*S Trucky
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Trucky

Number of posts : 5038
Vehicle : 91 s13 coupe

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:07 pm

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Dd47_797

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Dd47_347
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 1:44 pm

YELLOW wrote:
Both of you should go to 41 so you can crash into each other.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 1:46 pm

Those Silvio Action shots....SHIT.

SUCH A VIBE.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Cyclohexyl Coupe
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Cyclohexyl Coupe

Number of posts : 294
Vehicle : 92 coupe

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:26 pm

Can I follow and crash into you Yellow on sat.?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Daniel.Villafuerte
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 3:58 pm

But like...

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 14127457285_c6b322b708_c
Back to top Go down
AMD 240
Established Member
Established Member
AMD 240

Number of posts : 667
Vehicle : 90 coupe

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 6:59 pm

sex. pure fucking sex
Back to top Go down
WindyCity
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
WindyCity

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:43 pm

D*S Dstar wrote:
Getting hot as fuck up in here. Im gonna switch tones from the kind of hate I usually spew.

I used to hate Windycity, I used to hate AC, now I think they are both pretty cool and decent dudes in their own right. At the end of the day, what are we dealing with here? Two motherfuckers who used to be be really clueless, annoying, and attention hungry on the internet. But have made good progress, learned to style and make some cool cars(and in Kelly's case how to drive it pretty good too), and now are nitpicking shit at each other. We could have much bigger problems on our hands here. I see this as a testament to the good quality of the local scene.

Because at the end of the day for this shit to continue, we NEED guys like them to come in, stick around, be annoying, learn shit, and keep the Chicago scene growing, and in a style centered manner. Not every kid is a Rad Mike, Steve, Teo, BurstSpeed, etc. where they are humble and rad right off the bat, some need to be funky for awhile first, I know I acted like a faggot plenty of times when I was younger and getting going. Let them go at each other, let dude complain and troll, let them do what we did.

holy hell that came out of nowhere^... also i am by no means looking for attention, i honestly hate attention in real life, i simply speak my mind and have a strong opinion especially online where its easy to say. i thought it was ironic as hell that you said dont ruin it with stickers, so i simply posted the car.. NO WORDS, with stickers. then alan messaged me on facebook crying about how i am "fake". i proceeded to tell him "alan i told you your car sucks to your face in person at sonic". we all know how he listens to anything more than 5 people tell him. just like the black vinyl on his car that he removed for all of you. sure come at me about me changing my window banner color, but that has been in the plan since before i even painted my car. he builds cars to impress others. i built mine to impress myself. not even trying to shit on him right now, its just the truth and there are literally a hundred people that see the same thing. i hear it on the daily. no one likes him online or in person. people who meet me in person have a whole different perspective. thats the difference between us. he also tends to act like an innocent little girl after starting some shit as seen above.

i appreciate the fact that you noticed i have progressed. i can admit to being a faggot when i was a bit younger. as you said we have all been there done that. this whole thing was blown out of proportion simply because of this comment, "You know the kiddie shit windycity always does." thats when i decided it was game on with this idiot.

since this is post your cars, ill post my car in yet another boring non action shot because all i do is work nowadays. yell at me

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 2whpmxz
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:18 am

WindyCity wrote:
i can admit to being a faggot when i was a bit younger.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
evanger
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
evanger

Number of posts : 1299
Vehicle : AA63, S14

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:02 am

Holy shit, trucky and tomy guns' bringing the heat! Both cars looks sick.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:43 am

D*S LongGrain wrote:
But like...

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 14127457285_c6b322b708_c

This shit. Is literally the best fucking picture ever. If this picture existed years ago, it would end the internet and be in EVERY S chassis faggots hard drive.  thumb up thumb up thumb up 
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

Number of posts : 433
Vehicle : Nissan Stanza

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:03 am

^That thing looks menacing as fuck moving

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Img_9010

I finally started on tinting this.  It has been by far the most gratifying thing I've done to a car, because I think coloured glass is the coolest shit ever. I'm overwhelmed with happiness (and surprised) that America hasn't ruined this yet, which is why I'm afraid to post about it anywhere else on the internet haha
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:17 am

That's cool on your car and will definitely not work on every car
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:35 am

Oh I know it wouldn't work on a lot of cars, but that's what I feel ruins things. When people start putting things that don't belong on their cars just because they think it looks cool on someone else's car.
Back to top Go down
evanger
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
evanger

Number of posts : 1299
Vehicle : AA63, S14

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 11:10 am

It looks great! Glad you finally got around to do it.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Established Member
Established Member
Steve

Number of posts : 716
Vehicle : S14 & JZS161

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 11:29 am

I've been meaning to get blue tint for my windows, but I dunno, maybe later this summer or something. Shit looks great on there though Teo.
Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

Number of posts : 1385
Vehicle : S4

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:02 pm

That looks really cool, but like everybody says it usually more miss than hit.

Is it blue or green? Cant really tell.
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:18 pm

Colored tint is rad. Ive been trying to do chrome on my shit forever but its stupid expensive and im a little skeptical on how it would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Established Member
Established Member
Steve

Number of posts : 716
Vehicle : S14 & JZS161

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:23 pm

Part of the reason I haven't done it yet is because I can barely put a sticker on without fucking it up, let alone window tint... Last time my headlights were tinted, if you looked up close it looked like dog shit.
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:41 pm

Thanks! It's a weird bluish green

I dunno, I really like it, but I think it may be more of a sedan thing?  In my head I drive a 100.

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Img_9910
The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Img_5210
The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Img_0710
Ugh
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:51 pm

lolololol
Tints are rad teosauce. I got dark ass tints on my shit and I love it. Minus when I'm backing up or parking at night. Can't see shit. Fucking mirrors pointing at the sky and to the floor don't help for shit either. I payed to get my shit done though. I'm on Steve's boat. If you really look at any of my vinyl, it's all crooked to high hell.
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 2:26 pm

Hahahaha that's the thing I don't miss about dark tint. I can't park/back up for shit normally, I'm dangerous at night with dark tint
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 2:49 pm

Teo wrote:

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Img_9010

OH MAN. YES.
Back to top Go down
dorikin717
Established Member
Established Member
dorikin717

Number of posts : 850
Vehicle : C33

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 5:39 pm

so i picked up some weds sa70's and one was bent to all hell sooo got my money back and then picked up some varrstoen 19's kind of a step backwards but oh well. im still trying to find a cool set of model 5's on yahoo jp. im actually lowering the car right now sooo ill have some updated pics in a minute.

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 IMG_20140505_181323_zpsw85nzgrv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Post pictures of your car thread.
Page 19 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next