Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Post pictures of your car thread.

Go down 
+51
Vuer
David
vnleone
Olly
zenkimonstr
BURSTspeed
sad
Pepe Pepe
Gaybaby
jdmj914
WindyCity
Maikeru
FusionR300zx
mikemadison_09
ka24orce
Adrian_S13
Pharmaceuticals
mishkin_707
Teo
Los Vlados Locos
Cyclohexyl Coupe
Steve
Specter
$5milkshake
shiftmikey
Forte EXE
OooDangMark
AMD 240
dorikin717
energ
D*S Tomy Guns
D*S Homeboy.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
evanger
D*S Dave
D*S Trucky
ino20
Nachtmensch
Bliz Khalifa
BrownBear
DJ Longdick
mrkan
whiterps13
domdaaxe58
boost addict
DAELEN
gOtPUrPL3
drftx
JakeS14
D*S Dstar
YELLOW
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

Number of posts : 374

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 7:42 am

WeighDown wrote:
D*S Dave wrote:
Aero for hatch or sil front?

Wait... Did you just say glitter wrapping it? Under glow? Fuck outta here with that shit.  

Destroy the aero or sell it to me. At least the front. Cause if you wrap that shit with anything and I see you around with it,  I will fucking rack you with my own car for disgracing shit like that.

For shame.

Honestly I think this car would look awesome if it were lower with nice wheels and better fitment.

Don't worry.  It's not REAL Msports.  Still debating the whole wrap thing anyway.

I'm keeping the pop up front end.  I've always thought an Msports Onevia would be neat and after seeing the white one at Shawano a few times I fell in love.

Welp.

Last edited by Gaybaby on March 29th 2015, 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 7:42 am

WeighDown wrote:
D*S Dave wrote:
Aero for hatch or sil front?

Wait... Did you just say glitter wrapping it? Under glow? Fuck outta here with that shit.  

Destroy the aero or sell it to me. At least the front. Cause if you wrap that shit with anything and I see you around with it,  I will fucking rack you with my own car for disgracing shit like that.

For shame.

Honestly I think this car would look awesome if it were lower with nice wheels and better fitment.

Don't worry.  It's not REAL Msports.  Still debating the whole wrap thing anyway.

I'm keeping the pop up front end.  I've always thought an Msports Onevia would be neat and after seeing the white one at Shawano a few times I fell in love.

Stop.
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 8:33 am

Yea dude you're insane for spending all that money on a car and then vinyl wrapping it. Idk if you think it's going to be more cost effective and look just as good but it will not at all.
Back to top Go down
D*S Homeboy.
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Homeboy.

Number of posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 9:12 am

Yeah that whole glitter shit fucking sucks. No matter how people do it, it always looks like Daves asshole.
Back to top Go down
WeighDown
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
WeighDown

Number of posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 11:14 am

I'm glad I'm getting all this feedback.  This is exactly why I joined this site.  Help me get my shit together.  

It's not really a money thing, I just like the glitter look.  For example, the Magician cars are fucking incredible in my opinion.

This shit's awesome.
The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 CPrZ627
However.  These cars have actual paint and not a wrap IIRC so it's much nicer.

Maybe I'm wrong though.  Tell me what's cool and what's not.  You should be glad I came here for advice before fucking up and learning the hard way though, haha.

Here's the car in question.  Looks like ass right now.
The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 M0vDDuN

Also here's a test fit of one of my CEs on my FC
The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 NbBWWaK
Back to top Go down
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 12:42 pm

Why do you have like five cars? Stick to one and make it cool (having a daily is cool...until the lack of pressure to get cool car done leads to it never getting done).
Back to top Go down
WeighDown
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
WeighDown

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 2:09 pm

Gaybaby wrote:
Why do you have like five cars? Stick to one and make it cool (having a daily is cool...until the lack of pressure to get cool car done leads to it never getting done).
I only have the hatch and the coupe now. Sold the RX7, sold the Eclipse, sold the Saab, and bought two S13s.
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 3:19 pm

Magician cars are painted. The glitter is not some elaborate thing, you literally just put glitter of whatever color in the paint. Just make sure there's a big enough tip on the gun if you choose some huge flake but most of the time you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
WeighDown
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
WeighDown

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 3:34 pm

RAD MIKE Circa 3006 wrote:
Magician cars are painted. The glitter is not some elaborate thing, you literally just put glitter of whatever color in the paint. Just make sure there's a big enough tip on the gun if you choose some huge flake but most of the time you'll be fine.

Good to know.  For some reason i thought it was super difficult.

So glitter paint would be cool but wrap is lame? I want glitter but I want to do it the right way.
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 4:18 pm

Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 10:22 pm

vinyl wrap always looks like shit, especially that glitter stuff, because it doesnt stretch. You always have wrinkles, seams, etc. and your car looks like a piece of shit bass boat.

I know you're like 16 and think glitter is some amazing ignorant drift car thing, but in like a year you're going to realize it's fucking gay and regret doing it. Just paint your car a cool color like a normal fucking person. Stop making shit harder than it needs to be.

Making a good car is so god damn easy, I dont understand how it's 2015 and people still fuck it up.
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2015, 11:41 pm

DJ Longdick wrote:
Stop making shit harder than it needs to be.
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 6:55 am

Flash at night = JDM picture

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 E571DF7B-18E3-4C3F-9E63-CFEC46836A58_zpsjchnxzjj
Back to top Go down
vnleone
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 10:35 am

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 IMG_2943_zpsqtk898lt
Back to top Go down
evanger
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
evanger

Number of posts : 1299
Vehicle : AA63, S14

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 1:27 pm

Vince and Mike, thank you.
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2015, 6:06 pm

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 553276_4641472247251_701587034_n
Back to top Go down
WindyCity
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
WindyCity

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 3:14 am

criticizing this is a waste of your time. just saying hi.

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 2iizt07

p.s. mike your s14 is bananas, holy shit
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2015, 4:05 pm

looks pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
vnleone
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 124

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 11:27 am

2015 : The Year the Chrome Was Killed
Back to top Go down
D*S Homeboy.
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Homeboy.

Number of posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2015, 1:02 pm

Drove this thing around the block today. Shit makes all types of weird noises and wobbles lol

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 BCD594CB-F84A-448D-95C8-FC62F5B220C1
Back to top Go down
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 4th 2015, 8:59 pm

New tail lights.

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 16413844354_ce2c119d9f_b

Meanwhile my Dad's car is cooler than mine, and way more fun.

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 20150404_145340
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2015, 10:26 pm

I'm back, bitches.

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 11000590_10204455526500651_4564248634744509984_n
The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 11138562_10204455112730307_8492437199675621423_n
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2015, 12:07 pm

Looks fucking stupid good man ugh
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2015, 9:41 pm

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 11149349_10204467059628972_8611627786656322745_n

sorry for blowin up your shit.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 5:11 pm

Looks so fucking good. HATE all the quarter window stickers.

GOD.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Post pictures of your car thread.
Page 24 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next