Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Post pictures of your car thread.

Go down 
+51
Vuer
David
vnleone
Olly
zenkimonstr
BURSTspeed
sad
Pepe Pepe
Gaybaby
jdmj914
WindyCity
Maikeru
FusionR300zx
mikemadison_09
ka24orce
Adrian_S13
Pharmaceuticals
mishkin_707
Teo
Los Vlados Locos
Cyclohexyl Coupe
Steve
Specter
$5milkshake
shiftmikey
Forte EXE
OooDangMark
AMD 240
dorikin717
energ
D*S Tomy Guns
D*S Homeboy.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
evanger
D*S Dave
D*S Trucky
ino20
Nachtmensch
Bliz Khalifa
BrownBear
DJ Longdick
mrkan
whiterps13
domdaaxe58
boost addict
DAELEN
gOtPUrPL3
drftx
JakeS14
D*S Dstar
YELLOW
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Pepe Pepe
9-Time Taco Bell World Champion
9-Time Taco Bell World Champion
Pepe Pepe

Number of posts : 450
Vehicle : Lincoln LS/180sx

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 8:32 pm

Nah man. It gives off this "street car" feel with out all the black on the skirts and mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 11:46 pm

Get rid of the black, especially on the mirrors. It cheapens the look. Yellow lights can work, but the car needs more GT style for it to work. I'd pull both off and go back to where you were when I last saw it at Ill Garage.
Back to top Go down
mrkan
Established Member
Established Member
mrkan

Number of posts : 709
Vehicle : Dirty E30, Decent E39, Gay S13 Coupe

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:18 am

The skirts look better without the black even though it doesn't match the lip and rear diffuser. It gives it a more cooler street character instead of a serious one. Black mirrors must go for sure. Like Kevin says it cheapens the look a lot.
Back to top Go down
Bliz Khalifa
Established Member
Established Member
Bliz Khalifa

Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:32 am

Jumping on the bandwagon saying......black has to go
Back to top Go down
http://itsmanpink.wordpress.com
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

Number of posts : 972
Vehicle : is a work in progress

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:49 am

Fuck the black
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

Number of posts : 1013
Vehicle : 90 240sx

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 10:18 am

Black is officially going!!! GT wing comes in tomorrow im done.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wtfitzac.blogspot.com
WindyCity
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
WindyCity

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 1:10 pm

everyone tell him to put the black back on when he removes it. see if he does. or say jump off a bridge
Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

Number of posts : 1385
Vehicle : S4

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 2:58 pm

Says the dude who took off all the vinyl that Edgar made fun of you for...
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:01 pm

DONE im not touching this car anymore... I took off the vinyl on the mirror but keeping the one on the skirts.

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 1621863_10152306968940100_7953973909195713191_n
Back to top Go down
evanger
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
evanger

Number of posts : 1299
Vehicle : AA63, S14

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 8:00 am

God damn this thing looks sweet.
Back to top Go down
Vuer
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Vuer

Number of posts : 15
Vehicle : Family Wagon

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:47 pm

Shit ipod pic from last fall but nothing's changed

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 I3iv
Back to top Go down
http://www.eelslap.com
AMD 240
Established Member
Established Member
AMD 240

Number of posts : 667
Vehicle : 90 coupe

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 6:33 pm

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 10169424_10154035476070468_3815936910345125321_n
eh
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 9:18 am

drftx wrote:

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 1621863_10152306968940100_7953973909195713191_n

Dark tints would rule on this. Dont fuck it up with gay stickers. Looks so fucking rad.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
WindyCity
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
WindyCity

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 7:58 pm

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 2zrf02e
Back to top Go down
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:06 pm

I can't tell if that's a shitty shop or if those stickers are really lame.

Either way, that's not your car.
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:42 pm

He's just trying to show Edgar how I ruined my car with shitty stickers. You know the kiddie shit windycity always does.
Back to top Go down
DopeSkip
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 11:28 pm

Back to top Go down
WindyCity
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
WindyCity

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 4:09 am

That shit is borderline worse than the stickers I put on my car a year ago. Nothing flows, matches, or is placed well. White door vinyl with a drift team generator name on a blue car with yellow headlights and wmb wheels. You somehow zilvia starter kitted a subaru brz. Keep saying "kid" to everyone you get mad at, it really shows how much you aren't a 16 year old in a 26 year olds body...
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 7:15 am

Kiss him! Kiss him!!!
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:01 am

WindyCity wrote:
That shit is borderline worse than the stickers I put on my car a year ago. Nothing flows, matches, or is placed well. White door vinyl with a drift team generator name on a blue car with yellow headlights and wmb wheels. You somehow zilvia starter kitted a subaru brz. Keep saying "kid" to everyone you get mad at, it really shows how much you aren't a 16 year old in a 26 year olds body...

are you ever going to stop whining about what other people are doing? Who fucking cares? You're the most annoying person I know. All you do is whine. "Wahhh, this person made an ugly car" "wahhh this person is asking too much for their car" "wahhh i chipped my bumper now my car sucks and I want to sell it"

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Back to top Go down
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:27 am

drftx wrote:
He's just trying to show Edgar how I ruined my car with shitty stickers. You know the kiddie shit windycity always does.

Ah, kind of assumed that. Can't say the stickers look good in my eyes...but hey, its your car.

WindyCity wrote:

You care way too much. You may want to borrow my new username.
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

Number of posts : 433
Vehicle : Nissan Stanza

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:55 am

WindyCity wrote:

I'd still roll hard in that thing even though I don't care for the vinyl.

Do you think that talking shit about him and his car whenever you can makes you look like less of a faggot or something?

I don't like your car or your style, but I don't feel the need to put that on blast constantly like some kind of desperate faggot. You try way too hard to get attention.
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 12:41 pm

Teo wrote:

Do you think that talking shit about him and his car whenever you can makes you look like less of a faggot or something?  

I don't like your car or your style, but I don't feel the need to put that on blast constantly like some kind of desperate faggot.  You try way too hard to get attention.

a-fucking-men
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:23 pm

Getting hot as fuck up in here. Im gonna switch tones from the kind of hate I usually spew.

I used to hate Windycity, I used to hate AC, now I think they are both pretty cool and decent dudes in their own right. At the end of the day, what are we dealing with here? Two motherfuckers who used to be be really clueless, annoying, and attention hungry on the internet. But have made good progress, learned to style and make some cool cars(and in Kelly's case how to drive it pretty good too), and now are nitpicking shit at each other. We could have much bigger problems on our hands here. I see this as a testament to the good quality of the local scene.

Because at the end of the day for this shit to continue, we NEED guys like them to come in, stick around, be annoying, learn shit, and keep the Chicago scene growing, and in a style centered manner. Not every kid is a Rad Mike, Steve, Teo, BurstSpeed, etc. where they are humble and rad right off the bat, some need to be funky for awhile first, I know I acted like a faggot plenty of times when I was younger and getting going. Let them go at each other, let dude complain and troll, let them do what we did.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 1:50 pm

Kelly is a decent guy in person, but when hes on the internet everything just changes and does a complete 180. Im not in to bullshit and I straight up told the kid don't be fake so just stay away from me before shit goes down. Then he posts a picture of the convo kind of childish. Anyway I like how my car turned out I mean its my car right? I'm not the best driver out there but im actually trying and I really enjoy the BRZ. I used to think I was the shit when I had the S13 and was sitting on a high horse. Rant over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Post pictures of your car thread.
Page 18 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next