Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
driftwithstyle07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 36

holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Empty
PostSubject: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 3:48 pm

ok fellas attention there is something wrong with my car !!!!! ok my car cranks but it wont fire up because i think that the fuel injectors are clogged big time i know that the wiring is good but it is clogged all four of them but i amgoing to buy a 91 nissan 300zx twin turbo fuel filter just to make sure that iam getting a fuel pressure is not affected by it whatso ever . whwn i put starting fluid in the intake manifold and when i crank the motor it starts right up woot! plus i have a a brand new fully loaded battery in the car so i know that its not a battery problem , then when the fumes from the starting fluid are gone the car dies and sputters at little bit. plus i have a brand new starter and a free remanufactured alternator so i dont know what to do from there ????????????????????? any body would help if they know a solution to this problem (ka24e) Jerk motor 2.4 mileage 106,001 excatly study study
Back to top Go down
zero
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 4:03 pm

thats a fuel problem, turn the car to key on engine off and see if you can hear the fuel pump priming, if not check all the fuel pumps fuses
Back to top Go down
driftwithstyle07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 2:04 am

i checked the fuelpump and it is primed and i changed the fuel pump fuse to a brand new one but the old there was nothing wrong with it and i changed the ignitor and there is spark so i dont know what to do from there and i also changed the maf sensor
Back to top Go down
zero
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 86

PostSubject: Re: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2009, 2:19 am

huh, well maybe try checking fuel pressure at the fuel rail. it would be weird to have all 4 injectors fuck up like that, maybe a clogged fuel filter or a clogged line? maybe even a pinched line. what about the fuel pressure regulator?
Back to top Go down
driftwithstyle07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 1:31 pm

ok fellas i just found out that i satyed til 2 am last night out ina bar cause my car is still there so i changes the fuel pump and found that my ground wasnt connected like it shoud and it had rusted right thru . so i changedthe pump it self re wired the whole harness ans got aan o ring cleaned out the whole area on what i was working on. so i started the car and with a couple of starts it fired right up but then i gave it some gas and like 2000 rpms i let go and it died so so i think that i problaby have a vaccum leak some where or some thing is not right . if u guys think that iam right or i have over looked something let me know any info would help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohh and plus when i engaged inti 1st gear it died too --- justincase if it helps
Back to top Go down
SIMON
Post Whore
Post Whore
SIMON

Number of posts : 2058

PostSubject: Re: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 1:35 pm

i would put my 2 cents in but those long ass paragraphs give me a headache.
Back to top Go down
driftwithstyle07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 1:43 pm

if any knows anything that has transpired let me know the solution to it , it would be nice
Back to top Go down
driftwithstyle07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 1:44 pm

if any knows anything that has transpired let me know the solution to it , it would be nice
Back to top Go down
danstel456
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
danstel456

Number of posts : 241
Vehicle : 1992 240sx

PostSubject: Re: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2009, 10:38 am

check fuel injectors to see if there spiting thats what i did make sure ur spark is good and like ur rotor in ur distributor ummmm and if u think its a vacum leak spray carb cleaner around the hoses and if ur idle jumps or falls in a certain spot just find the leak thats all i can think of for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else   holy crapola  starting up problem  fuel or something else Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

holy crapola starting up problem fuel or something else
Page 1 of 1