Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wiring the Air Conditioning?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quack
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Quack

Number of posts : 21

Wiring the Air Conditioning? Empty
PostSubject: Wiring the Air Conditioning?   Wiring the Air Conditioning? Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2009, 11:39 pm

Hey, I just got my s13 blacktop (e5 ecu) last week, and I got most of the harness done. I've got everything else good to go, but the one thing I'm having trouble with is wiring the AC.

On the SR side it's pretty simple. I got a pinout of the ECU, and I have my continuity tester to check which one's which. The problem is with the KA24DE side.

The AC wire is a green with yellow stripe on the SR side, which connects to the grey plug on the KA side. The problem is that the KA side has green with a yellow stripe, and yellow with a green stripe. I'm unable to find anything on the KA side, especially since most people who do the swap don't even bother with AC. So I was wondering, do any of you guys run AC on your SRs? If so, how'd you do it? As of now, I've got it hooked up to the one that looks more like green with yellow stripe, so I've got a 50/50 chance of it working. Does anyone have any diagrams for the KA side? When I check the manual all I get is F8...connects to the engine room.

Edit: The connector I'm referring to is F8 on the KA harness
Back to top Go down
Quack
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Quack

Number of posts : 21

Wiring the Air Conditioning? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiring the Air Conditioning?   Wiring the Air Conditioning? Icon_minitimeApril 5th 2009, 6:30 pm

Ok, just an update. I found a nice wiring diagram which looks to be of some help, if anyone else plans on wiring the AC.

Wiring the Air Conditioning? Ka24dediagram.th

This shows nicely which wires lead to the AC relay. Perfect!
Back to top Go down

Wiring the Air Conditioning?
Page 1 of 1