Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses.

Go down 
+33
Matej
his180sx
splitime
Scuba Steve
SIMON
energ
Atown 240
Curtis DeAngelo Nelson II
danielekfuj
hs13kls
Nachtmensch
s13gebala
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Dirty Dee
Stab Master Sharson
D*S Roski
REVGASM
ilia
SPEEDTRIBE
D*S Dstar
dAiLyDRIVER
Jay
Push
D*S Trucky
Dakid
Adrian_S13
srju40sx
Los Vlados Locos
djexpo
sad
koh_ki240
D*S Dave
DJ Longdick
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses.   Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 10:00 pm

i would love to D*, street scenes are so foreign to me.

cool stuff?
i am trying to scratch up some money to buy a hood from taka.

i also want to do SOMETHING with my tail lights, idk yet. kouki are expensive. but NICE altezzas are also pricey. who knows, we will see.

wings are cool, but i'm not sure what i'm doing with that one yet.

i'm not going to worry about fixing my motor until it comes to that. for now i am continueing with bodywork and paint as planned. i refuse to put that stuff on the back burner just because i spun a bearing or whatever.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses.   Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 10:03 pm

I spun a bearing also.
Same story.
Fack it.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses.   Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 10:10 pm

word.

so you guys really can just go out to spots and drift without getting bothered too much?

fuck if i kick it out around a corner i make sure i dont drive through there again for at least a week...just to be safe...

i spun out in the rain around a corner between my friends house and mine. and when we parked and started working on our cars, not 5 minutes went by before there were 2 squad cars posted at the corner... they didnt even notice we were outside watching them...

apparently they thought we would come back or something.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses.   Flat brim DC hats and White plastic framed sunglasses. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2008, 10:17 pm

LongGrain wrote:
word.

so you guys really can just go out to spots and drift without getting bothered too much?

fuck if i kick it out around a corner i make sure i dont drive through there again for at least a week...just to be safe...

i spun out in the rain around a corner between my friends house and mine. and when we parked and started working on our cars, not 5 minutes went by before there were 2 squad cars posted at the corner... they didnt even notice we were outside watching them...

apparently they thought we would come back or something.