Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm new, this is my ride.

Go down 
+13
D*S Dave
Jesse
YELLOW
boost addict
dorikin717
Nachtmensch
Bliz Khalifa
D*S Dstar
DJ Longdick
drftx
Maikeru
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
reckless-s13
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 6:53 am

17x8 is just as broke boy 300 dollar bullshit as 16x7, and you clearly dont understand sarcasm. You see the cars on the picture of the front page? Thats everyone on this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
dorikin717
Established Member
Established Member
dorikin717

Number of posts : 850
Vehicle : C33

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 9:43 am

like 17x8 is any better...
Back to top Go down
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

Number of posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 11:04 am

Hahaha he called you a NEWB mother fucker hah. Post a pic of this fucking low car on those aggressive ass gram lights bro
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Maikeru

Number of posts : 200
Vehicle : 89 coupe

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 11:06 am

Don't be too offended, they all had stockish 240s once as well. The key is not to feed the fire.
Back to top Go down
dorikin717
Established Member
Established Member
dorikin717

Number of posts : 850
Vehicle : C33

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 12:09 pm

VanillaFace wrote:
An inch !!!!???!!!

I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Hilarious_gif

is that a giant bowl of fruit loops?
Back to top Go down
Bliz Khalifa
Established Member
Established Member
Bliz Khalifa

Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 12:47 pm

Hold on ill ask my sister if it was

Edit. It was the bowl o loops. The cheap off brand
Back to top Go down
http://itsmanpink.wordpress.com
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 12:51 pm

I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Be-gone
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 12:56 pm

Maikeru wrote:
Don't be too offended, they all had stockish 240s once as well. The key is not to feed the fire.

No. The key is not think your shit doesnt fucking stink when it does.

Dude comes in here talking about how his car is super low and doesnt even post a picture, then goes calling people newbs who have been into this shit since he was probably in diapers.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 3:15 pm

Maikeru wrote:

You sir, are a fucking idiot, with a severe lack of situation awareness and ability to differentiate between different things. When I was young and had a piece of shit I kept my fucking mouth shut about everything, EVERYTHING. I didnt come into a cave of sleeping bears and try to punch one in the mouth.

Also, I think that might actually be the FIRST time any faggot on this forum has actually used the fucking word "newb".
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 3:23 pm

yea so I think its safe to say kid didnt make the cut at this point.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 4:08 pm

They take themselves out. We hardly ever ban new dudes. They just almost never come back. Its something like 1 out of 75 new members sticks around and ever posts again.
Back to top Go down
reckless-s13
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
reckless-s13

Number of posts : 19
Vehicle : 90 red s13

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:31 pm

im still here
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:35 pm

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 7:48 pm

reckless-s13 wrote:
im still here

Priceless.
Back to top Go down
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 9:49 pm

Maikeru wrote:

reckless-s13 wrote:
inch from scraping is fucking low

reckless-s13 wrote:
the grams are 17x8

reckless-s13 wrote:
newb!!

Hes already fucked.
And exactly what was already said. Kids these days for some reason feel that when they buy an s-chassis they automatically deserve some fucking respect instead of working their way up like everyone else has. Particularly the main reason that I hate every little twat my age that is a dick riding 240 owner. But how about instead of giving up and leaving like everyone else, even though you say youre still here....., you hang back for a couple months and make your car cool and then come back and try again. I feel that since he at least attempted with the gramlights instead of buying rotas he might be on the right track. Kind of... But loose the shit attitude too and if you fuck up again at least we can laugh more.
Back to top Go down
reckless-s13
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
reckless-s13

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 10:12 pm

i never once asked for any respect i didnt shout and gloat. I simply stated the parts on the car i know a strut bar isnt a mod but its still something i did to the car. just because my car isnt tubbed or uber jdm or whatever your high standards are. i got the car for free in super rough condition and im doing my best to bring it back to good shape. you can bash me all you want but its my car and i was just trying to show you what it is. if you all wanna take your high and mighty attitudes out of the mix and talk to me like a car person instead of a your hipster attitudes. we all had to start somewhere and this is my start. no cheap knockoff wheels to come or stupid wings or anything like that. im slowly making my car my own and if you just wanna keep bashing me then go ahead.
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 10:19 pm

I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Crying-baby-300x300

Car guy? what do you think this is? you want someone to talk to about your feelings and shit go to jdm chicago.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Graduated Hipster
Graduated Hipster
Jesse

Number of posts : 611

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2013, 10:25 pm

Lol jdm Chicago. Who knows maybe this kid isn't a hard Parker.
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 12:22 am

reckless-s13 wrote:
or stupid wings or anything like that.

Please elaborate....and be very careful as to your response. Because if you say GT wings are stupid, I can't be bothered from prevent your crucifixion. I'm your only advocate right now, because I understand that you were....slightly attacked from the starting gate, but even I draw the line somewhere.
Back to top Go down
reckless-s13
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
reckless-s13

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 12:42 am

Let me specify people who put wings on for a purpose such as road racing, autocross, and time attack. Things like that by all means go ahead. But people that put them on for something unnecessary is pointless, such as people who don't take their car to the track or those who just go to car shows or think its cool to have one. Cars are built for a reason. Use them for that not for the looks.
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 12:51 am

yea you're definitely not going to get along well around here then.
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 1:13 am

D*S Dstar wrote:
Yeah bro 16x7 +yourmom Gram Lights are alot better than another car on xxr.
I'd rather see Gram Lights over some cookie cutter Zilvia XXR/MB Battle/wide steelies. Not good sizes by any means though. If the car was driven hard and they were spaced out, they'd be passable until better wheels are bought. The dude is 18. When I was 18 I had some 15x7 P1/K1 wheels. I remember being broke as fuck back then and wanting quality wheels.

As for the wing thing. This dude won't fit here. We do stuff for the sole purpose of it looking good regardless of function. GT wing and big aero on a street car? Sure. Drive the hell out of it.
Back to top Go down
reckless-s13
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
reckless-s13

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 1:22 am

I understand where your coming from, if i passed you and you had as spoiler, bodykit, paint, and wheels, i would say its a dope ass car. But i would wonder what the purpose was for the wing. I'd u-turn and try to talk to you as a fellow 240 guy.
Back to top Go down
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 2:13 am

I think you lack the understanding of what a gt wing actually is and how to make these cars cool
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2013, 10:08 am

we dont fuck around round here.

I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 1303593605890
I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 0e6ff22a

if you cant see what the "purpose" is, then you dont belong here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new, this is my ride.   I'm new, this is my ride. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new, this is my ride.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next