Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

Number of posts : 456

Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ? Empty
PostSubject: Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ?   Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ? Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 7:09 am

Im looking at buying a car right now and the owner said its not firing on all cylinders. So if I was to buy it I would just have it rebuilt and probably go kat. So anyone that can rebuild ka's lemme know I may be interested in having you rebuild this one.
Back to top Go down
LigouriRd.
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
LigouriRd.

Number of posts : 183
Vehicle : Zenki S14/Chuki S13

PostSubject: Re: Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ?   Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ? Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 9:08 am

I know a shop that I can recommend to rebuild it...they did mine and Atown240's car.
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

Number of posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ?   Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ? Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 3:27 pm

How much would I be looking at for a basic rebuild?
Back to top Go down
LigouriRd.
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
LigouriRd.

Number of posts : 183
Vehicle : Zenki S14/Chuki S13

PostSubject: Re: Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ?   Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ? Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2008, 10:01 am

If you are going to turbo it I would highly recommend more than a basic rebuild. Boost is addictive...you will always want more.

I spent approximately a grand on my long block...but I supplied the pistons. If yours are in good shape then only rings would be required. I did the timing set, water pump, and the rest of the engine assembly myself so add more $ for that.

Try asking around at NAPA for an OEM rebuild to get yourself a ball park. I can pm you my builder's contact info if you need it (I was told not to advetise it openly...he is very busy already)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ?   Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any guys on here willing to rebuild a ka for money ?
Page 1 of 1