Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike Empty
PostSubject: FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike   FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2007, 3:10 pm

Up for sale today is my Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike. I purchased this last summer after school let out thinking, and hoping, to return to the BMX Scene. I worked with my grandfather hardcore the first week of my summer in order to purchase the bike. I needed to purchase a new one after my previous bike had some problems, mainly a bent crank. As stated, I purchase it hoping to start riding, but after doing so... I have ridden it 4 times, I am not even kidding, 4 times. After purchasing I started working full time & purchasd my 240sx, I just have not had the time. The bike is in GREAT shape, rides smooth, very nice. There are a few nics here and there, mainly on the Center cross bar from where my dad dropped something on to it while in the Shed, nothing extensive at all. You can see the dust on the bike in the pictures from it being stored, I am not joking about that. I purchased the bike for $380.00 with tax, and have the original receite to show, I am letting it go for $275.00 oBo seeing the bike is practically brand new! I did alot of my riding at the Skate Park but did also did a good share of offroad riding, it is even quicker off the street, hella fun. I will ship at your expense for shipping & packaging, but if you wish for me to ship, I will disassemble the bike, charge an extra $20.00 for doing so and you will have to assemble it yourself. I will include everything removed, but you will have to figure out what goes where because I purchased the bike assembled and do not have the instructions. The reason for the prior statement is because I really do not want to ship but if I have to, I will. You can come take a look at it whenever you please, I will be home during the day for the next week and a half, I am working overnights at work and you can contact me at the following:

AIM: MidnightSkyline7
Email/Yahoo/MSN: MidnightSkyline7@sbcglobal.net

As stated, Price is $275.00 oBo & open to trade offers for 240sx Parts, just do not lowball, it is practically new!!!!!

Here are a few listings on the bike for more details, second link is from the location where I actually purchased from:

http://thebikestoponline.com/itemdetails.cfm?catalogId=39&id=943
http://villagecyclesport.com/itemdetails.cfm?catalogId=39&id=4614

Pictures (Sorry about quality, I took them quickly one afternoon before work):
FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike 450001
FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike 450006
FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike 450002
FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike 450003
FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike 450004
FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike 450005
FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike 450007
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike   FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike Icon_minitimeApril 7th 2007, 11:29 pm

Nice bike. 3pc crank, oversized axles, single wall rims though?
I used to ride ALOT back in the day...had some nice shit.
I kinda wanted to get back into it.
BUMP for some memories!!
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike   FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike Icon_minitimeApril 8th 2007, 12:00 am

Dood you should get back into it, it is a fucking blast, I just dont have the time anymore Sad Make me an offer if you are feeling up for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike   FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS/FT: Like New, Nyquist Two Haro BMX Bike
Page 1 of 1