Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wtb s13 abs actuator

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shiftmikey
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
shiftmikey

Number of posts : 94
Vehicle : s13

wtb s13 abs actuator Empty
PostSubject: wtb s13 abs actuator   wtb s13 abs actuator Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 12:50 pm

one of the lines going to the bleeder on top of my abs actuator is pissing fluid all over the place. id prefer to be able to stop and i dont want to hose my bay down ever night to maybe prevent the brake fluid fron eating my paint. maybe someone who knows about this shit can just help me. i think itl be good if i just get a t for the front brakes and a male/male link for the rears so i don't have to get a non abs master cyl. but if i can find an actuator for cheap or some shit ill just do that because it sounds easier to me. that being said, i need one that dosent piss fluid everywere. i suppose if i cant find one maybe ill just get a new master and make some fuckin lines. or try my idea and see were that goes. my abs dosent work anyway. i would prefer not to run my car into another car because i cant stop. if youve got this shit i can probably come get it tonight. otherwise tomorrow or some shit.

TEXT me.

815 508 2202
Back to top Go down

wtb s13 abs actuator
Page 1 of 1