Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch

Go down 
+17
DJ Longdick
David
evanger
Specter
Curtis DeAngelo Nelson II
SIMON
whiterps13
Los Vlados Locos
Nachtmensch
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
NlineSicks240
Fcknslo
domdaaxe58
Adrian_S13
YELLOW
Teo
Eddiegordo
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:41 am

Ohh I didnt want to sound stupid, but am I correct that the F body is not really all that great of a chassis to build what he seemingly thinks is a car for grip driving? (touge as he says it)
Back to top Go down
NlineSicks240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 461
Vehicle : S13

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:46 am

Someone clearly failed High School grammar.
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

Number of posts : 433
Vehicle : Nissan Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:47 am

I make my own custom stuff.
Which touge does this 500ps mustang drive on?
Who said RBs suck?
Nobody cares about your 'cred.
Nobodys hating, stop acting cocky and you won't have a problem.
I'm new here and that even pisses ME off.
Check out Nico.

Oh, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
SIMON
Post Whore
Post Whore
SIMON

Number of posts : 2058

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 12:09 pm

ha vlad hahaha
Back to top Go down
Established Member
Established Member

Number of posts : 768
Vehicle : dirty girls

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 12:31 pm

NlineSicks240 wrote:
Someone clearly failed High School grammar.

+1 for fun. thanks for the entertainment BRO cheers

CALM YOURSELF GOOD SIR AND LISTEN INSTEAD OF BITCHING.

-offering your body and paint services would be much more credible if you actually painted your car and posted it as an avatar and maybe some pictures.

-what illinois touge were you building your mustang for?

-hit . to finish a sentence, and Enter to finish a paragraph.

-bodykitted isnt a word.

-get angry in this forum for a reason. you cant come in here DEMANDING respect and equality? your new, thats what the intro is for, we dont know who the fuck you are or what your about.

Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 2:07 pm

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 59367610
Back to top Go down
Specter
WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!
WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!
Specter

Number of posts : 2505
Vehicle : '89 Piggy Coupe

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 2:08 pm

Eddiegordo wrote:
Well I can drift the truck in 2 wheel drive lol and for the guy with the rb 25 comment....what's in you're car? Where's your body kit and custom spoiler I'm welcome to compliments and criticism but anyone that has driven 240s with different motor swaps can tell you an rb20 is faster out of the box than an sr I proved it in november no doubt the 25 is better but spent less on my rb20 than my buddy spent on his sr and my car is faster....hmmmm....sounds like I might have made the right choice ohhhh, plus I custom made my motor mounts battery tray differential mount and guage mount I mean get on my level homie I know its easy to repeat everything someone else says but get under the car our get on the track with a custom car then come and talk

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHH
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

okay okay, alright then, have fun with your bottle cap sized pistons

Back to top Go down
SIMON
Post Whore
Post Whore
SIMON

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 3:26 pm

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Finish-him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 5:00 pm

hey this is for the faggot administrater who spends more time on his computer playing world of warcraft and eating funions in his parents basement..... if i ever see your gay ass whip on the street ill brick it and ill fuck your 5' asian ass up so get fucked
Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

Number of posts : 1385
Vehicle : S4

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 5:17 pm

Haha, pretty sure there are no asian Mods on this forum.
But if you would like, Im sure you could find a 5' asian male on craigslist that likes to get fucked as much as you like to fuck small asian things.

Thats wierd, if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
SIMON
Post Whore
Post Whore
SIMON

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 5:17 pm

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 6026c7b0
Back to top Go down
evanger
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
evanger

Number of posts : 1299
Vehicle : AA63, S14

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 5:32 pm

Hahahah..
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 5:43 pm

ADMINisGAY wrote:
..... if i ever see your gay ass on the street ill brick it and ill fuck your 5' asian ass
This is how I understood this.
You in heat or something?
Back to top Go down
NlineSicks240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 461
Vehicle : S13

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 10:46 pm

No ban, this is really entertaining...
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:34 pm

ADMINisGAY wrote:
if i ever see your gay ass on the street ill brick on you and then ill fuck you up your 5' asian ass so lets fuck
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 12:06 am

Brian: [points to Vince] He *knows* I can box! So check it out, it's like this: If I lose, winner takes my car clean and clear. But if I win, I take the cash, *and* I take the respect!
Dom: [laughing] Respect?
Brian: To some people, that's more important
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

Number of posts : 972
Vehicle : is a work in progress

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 11:24 am

DS RAD MIKE wrote:
ADMINisGAY wrote:
if i ever see your gay ass on the street ill brick on you and then ill fuck you up your 5' asian ass so lets fuck

haha this made me LOL
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 11:55 am

NOW EVERYBODY JUST HOLD ON FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND.

vlado just called a mustang an F body. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Los Vlados Locos. wrote:
Ohh I didnt want to sound stupid, but am I correct that the F body is not really all that great of a chassis to build what he seemingly thinks is a car for grip driving? (touge as he says it)

Back to top Go down
SIMON
Post Whore
Post Whore
SIMON

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 12:14 pm

ahhaahhaha lolololol i seriously needed this thread

thanks TC for making my day lol
Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 12:54 pm

DS LongGrain wrote:
NOW EVERYBODY JUST HOLD ON FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND.

vlado just called a mustang an F body. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Los Vlados Locos. wrote:

Haha I was thinking the same thing. It could be a Fox body, if it was an old 5.0.

Sad I know these things, but Rockford is home of the fucking street racing hillrods. AKA stand in a parking lot and fight about races that never get setup.
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 1:02 pm

Wtf are you talking about Ryan? He said he made an f body "touge" car...so I asked.
Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 1:04 pm

Los Vlados Locos. wrote:
Wtf are you talking about Ryan? He said he made an f body "touge" car...so I asked.
No he said he made a foxbody, thats an old 5.0 Mustang.

An F Body is a Camaro/Firebird. You said F Body.

Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:20 pm

Los Vlados Locos. wrote:

f body is not a mustang.

its not a ford at all.

these are f bodies

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 080716mixbild1
Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 93-front-500x375
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

Number of posts : 972
Vehicle : is a work in progress

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:30 pm

my dad use to have an iroc-z
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2011, 3:34 pm

the streets of wisconsin are lined with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next