Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

Number of posts : 1609
Vehicle : 03 350z and 89 Hatch

Feeler:  Gramlights 57pro 4 lug Empty
PostSubject: Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug   Feeler:  Gramlights 57pro 4 lug Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2007, 8:43 pm

Specs:

17x8 +35 all around
Hyper Silver (aka grayish) with polished lip
Wheels are in near perfect shape. Only driven on 2 of them for about a month in their entire life and 2 have only been rolled about 2 feet. Unfortunatly for them, they rubbed on my coilovers so on the inside (not able to see it when they are installed) is scuffed up a bit.

*FYI Tein HR coilovers*
Wheels clear fine in the rear and need very little spacer in the front for my suspension. 3mm spacer should do the trick, but 5mm 100%.

Tires:

Nankong Sport something or other
215/45/17

2 tires are worn on the side due to excessive camber from a previous car with diffrent wheels but they have been installed so the worn edge is on the outside so my camber doesn't make it worse. The other 2 are fine. All have loads of tread left. The tires smoke really good and have very minimal screaching which is a huge plus in my opinion.

I'm getting rid of them because I've decided to go with something a bit more bling. Something deep dish and chrome would suit me good.

I'm not sure what else to say about them, but if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them. You can see pic of them in my sig (I know its not a good pic, but dial up and so on...)

I'm looking for a good amount for them cause as you may or may not know, the 57pro's are some expensive wheels and my set is ready to be bolted on.
Back to top Go down
http://nackersdrift.com
D*S Trucky
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Trucky

Number of posts : 5039
Vehicle : 91 s13 coupe

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug   Feeler:  Gramlights 57pro 4 lug Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2007, 8:52 pm

$$$$$$ Playa.........
Back to top Go down
tyler
Post Whore
Post Whore

Number of posts : 2227
Vehicle : s14

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug   Feeler:  Gramlights 57pro 4 lug Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2007, 9:08 pm

nice rims. wish i had the cash. ah well. good luck with the sale.

EDITED.
lol! at the posts below. i'm actually looking for rims for my s13 right now, thats why i looked at the topic in the first place. but i hear ya nackers. no offense taken.

Last edited by on February 3rd 2007, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug   Feeler:  Gramlights 57pro 4 lug Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2007, 9:20 pm

Thanks guys... but to be complealy honest, I don't need post after post saying "Good luck" or "Nice wheels". I'm not trying to be a dick, cause I know you mean well... but its just a bit agrivating when your trying to sell something and check back to see you have reply's when it doesn't help.

I'm sure you guys get what I'm saying. I still love you Truckboy. As for you tyler... I have no idea who you are, so just know I don't mean this in a mean way.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug   Feeler:  Gramlights 57pro 4 lug Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2007, 10:50 pm

Good luck and Nice wheels.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug   Feeler:  Gramlights 57pro 4 lug Icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2007, 11:29 pm

Douche...
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug   Feeler:  Gramlights 57pro 4 lug Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2007, 10:03 pm

I guess 1100 for the set. I am also willing to do trade + cash for something around 15x7 or 16x7 with decent tires.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug   Feeler:  Gramlights 57pro 4 lug Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feeler: Gramlights 57pro 4 lug
Page 1 of 1