Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eye-5
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
eye-5

Number of posts : 97
Vehicle : S14 SR20DET

Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66 Empty
PostSubject: Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66   Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 3:05 am

TSSCC event 1 is this Sunday 5/10 at Route 66 in Joleit. This is one of the premier autocross sites in the nation.

www.tsscc.org

It does require SCCA membership for insurance purposes and for the most part are the same competitors as the Chicago region SCCA. Weekend memberships for the SCCA are available on site for $15 which will go towards your membership if you decide to sign up.

We normally do 8 runs as opposed to 6. It is all dependant on time and the amount of drivers but we are highly organized and last year got 8 runs at every event.

Hope to see some of you out.

Thanks,
Ryan
Fucking Noob
beems240sx

Number of posts : 51
Vehicle : 95 S14

PostSubject: Re: Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66   Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66 Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 10:24 pm

hey, i know it was a while ago but i think you let me ride shot gun in your s14 at the last autocross i went to., i had the black s14 zenki. if not my bad that was a LONG time ago haha. this one is too soon for me. i still need to tune my new motor. but ill be hitting up the next one for sure
Back to top Go down
eye-5
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
eye-5

Number of posts : 97
Vehicle : S14 SR20DET

PostSubject: Re: Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66   Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 1:19 am

Yes that was me. Hope to see you out soon. Next time I won't start fuel starving half way through the run Smile . Don't let an engine hold you back. Bring the 240 as is and get some seat time.

Ryan
Back to top Go down
beems240sx
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
beems240sx

Number of posts : 51
Vehicle : 95 S14

PostSubject: Re: Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66   Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66 Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 2:18 pm

I would but my trans has been over heating due to my driveshaft being too long. With that being said I can't drive on the highway right now. I'm getting it shortened this weekend. I'll definatly be there next race. Are you going to miller park this summer? I'll let you know when I'm goig and we should roll up there. If you remember brad with the s13, he lives in Wisconsin now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66   Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autocross TSSCC event # 1 in Joliet Route 66
Page 1 of 1