Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koyo SR radiators Brand New !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChicagoS14T
Established Member
Established Member
ChicagoS14T

Number of posts : 628

Koyo SR radiators Brand New ! Empty
PostSubject: Koyo SR radiators Brand New !   Koyo SR radiators Brand New ! Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2007, 12:47 pm

I need two (2, II, 5 minus 3 = 2) people to honor this price.

$300 (picked up from me or I deliver to you) This is with out a doubt the best price for these radiators. THESE ARE 100% BRAND NEW IN BOX!

General: Koyo Aluminum Racing Radiator #KR020369

Koyo Radiators are designed, manufactured and specified to original equipment (OE) specifications. Koyo radiators are renowned for their OE style design made especially for import cars. Koyo's radiators are also available in plastic tank and aluminum core. Our -NocolokR brazing line keeps the highest quality standards, bringing you superior products you can rely on. Koyo is Japan's largest aftermarket radiator manufacturer. The Koyo radiator is produced from aircraft quality aluminum and Heli-arc welded. Heli-arc soldering is the highest quality standard for enforcement along aluminum connections.

-Koyo Radiators are fully polished to a mirror finish
-Koyo Radiators provide 20% to 30% more cooling than standard radiators
-Koyo Radiators handle high revving, high performance engines
-Koyo Radiators are perfect for Turbo Charged, Super Charged & Nitrous Oxide equipped engines
-Koyo Radiators are made from aircraft quality aluminum and heli-arc welded, cores are NOCOLOK-brazed
-Koyo Radiator is on the cutting edge of technology and design with Japan's largest automobile manufacture
-Custom built OEM fit - All Koyo Radiator cores and tanks are specifically designed and built for each application. No universal fit parts are used. This ensures proper fit, just like your original equipment.
Koyo Radiator builds radiators to fit today's most popular import performance cars.
NOTE: All Koyo Radiators are made for manual transmission's only. If you have an automatic, with oil cooler, this will NOT work.

***** side note******

These are for a S14 SR20DET motor. These will work for any SR motor S13/S14/S15) in any 240sx chassis (S13/S14) with the proper water hoses. My friend uses the S13 motor in a S14 chassis and the oem water hoses line up perfect.

LET ME KNOW WHO WANTS THESE THE DEAL ENDS THE 28TH OF SEPTEMBER WHICH IS FRIDAY. THIS IS PROBABLY THE CHEAPEST YOU WILL FIND THEM!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
Newb friendly
Newb friendly
Jay

Number of posts : 1432
Vehicle : S13 Garage Slut & S14 Daily Whore

PostSubject: Re: Koyo SR radiators Brand New !   Koyo SR radiators Brand New ! Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2007, 2:14 pm

S13 and S14 have overflow nipple on different sides of the water neck
Thats the only difference between them
Back to top Go down
ChicagoS14T
Established Member
Established Member
ChicagoS14T

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: Koyo SR radiators Brand New !   Koyo SR radiators Brand New ! Icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2007, 7:07 pm

MODS PLEASE LOCK THIS AS THE PRICE NO LONGER APPLIES
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koyo SR radiators Brand New !   Koyo SR radiators Brand New ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koyo SR radiators Brand New !
Page 1 of 1