Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

S13 Ka24 KOYO Aluminum Radiator - $100.00

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

S13 Ka24 KOYO Aluminum Radiator - $100.00 Empty
PostSubject: S13 Ka24 KOYO Aluminum Radiator - $100.00   S13 Ka24 KOYO Aluminum Radiator - $100.00 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2010, 11:37 pm

Name: Ryan
Sale: As-Is, Final.
Payment: PayPal ( I am verified ) and Cash ONLY.
Trades: No.
Shipping: Yes.
Contacts:
~ Post
~ Private Message
~ Text: 1 (224) 361-6074
~ Email: Driftless240@yahoo.com

So I am parting out my car as you may have seen around and I found that I still had my KOYO Radiator stashed in the garage. Well I have no use for it that I have my stock one in, and well I wanna pass along a deal to you, but with a catch... I nipped an Island in a parking lock one night which broke the spot weld on my lower radiator support and in cause tweaked the lower driver mount of the radiator. Also when I bought the car the previous owner forgot to install a grommet and the corner rubbed on the support creating, a literal, pin hole leak; which is JB Welded. I ran the radiator for some time after both of these and it held up. The marks you see in the corners are from attatching my FAL Fans. I will clean it up to the best of my ability before selling/shipping.

Here are some pictures:

S13 Ka24 KOYO Aluminum Radiator - $100.00 10
S13 Ka24 KOYO Aluminum Radiator - $100.00 11

Again this is for an S13 KA Engine. Also I have given a precise description of the item and if you purchase, you know what youre purchasing and understand the items condition, and agree with the fact this is an As-Is sale with no returns. I do not mind shipping but I will have to make a box for it, and charge $5.00 to do so... cheaper then paying for one that will fit and also save money on shipping because it will be item specific.

These go for $300.00+ new, I will ask $100.00, $105.00 + Shipping/PayPal if you need. *PENDING SALE*

I am PayPal verified, and have a review thread available to be looked over ( http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/127246-operationsr20.html ), and 100% Positive ITrade on Zilvia with 15 listed reviews, and have done SO much more business then reflected; so purchase with confidence. I ship out same day money is received, 99% of the time, if not next day at the latest garunteed! ( Seeing I do not currently have a box, it may be a day or so before I find one, which may delay shipping, but I work fast.) I ship via FedEx Ground and instantly provide a Tracking Number for your package!

I thank you for taking the time to look over my thread, and happy shopping!!
Back to top Go down

S13 Ka24 KOYO Aluminum Radiator - $100.00
Page 1 of 1