Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

not starting ka24 de motor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SEXYDRIFTER
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
SEXYDRIFTER

Number of posts : 247
Vehicle : 1990 nissan 240sx se hb rps13

not starting  ka24 de motor Empty
PostSubject: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 11:33 pm

yo felas i got a major problem ...... i just dropped a ka24de with a fresh tune up a a good 5 spd trans with a stage 2 clutch its sitting there like an egg but i tryed to wire everything back up but on certain models the throtle body has tps an the wireing harness that it attached to my ride has that connection thne bad side is that it cranks an moves but no fire the starter soleniod wire is not connected cause the wire that it touches is burnt off the fuel line is clamped right i dont know maybe its misfiring can some help identify the source the clucth slave cylinder needs to be bled or something affraid
Back to top Go down
Secret Squirrel
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Secret Squirrel

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 11:38 pm

slow down, and retype that. This time use sentences. People will better be able to help you if they can understand your situation.

SS
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 11:42 pm

Whoah...........
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
drifterxxl180
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 34
Vehicle : 95 240sx

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2007, 11:43 pm

Yeah try rewording this hard to make out what you have done. You have a wire thats not attached or something restate your problem.
Back to top Go down
SEXYDRIFTER
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
SEXYDRIFTER

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 12:12 am

ok i just gave a ka24de motor a fresh tuneup . me an a couple buddies of mine dropped it in , an we wired it all up. what happened was the motor turned an all but no fire the starter soleniod relay is not connected cause we dont know where does it go to . so i need to find out if its the wireing or no spark or how to check it the fuel line is connected but the throtle body has a tps sensor that is not connected but i still have the other motor . what do u guys thgink ? is it misfire or some thing else . i didnt get to bleed the clutch lines yet
Back to top Go down
drifterxxl180
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 12:23 am

First thing that would try is getting the starter relay connected the relay redirects voltage to where it needs to be not allowing back flow of current with out something is not getting voltage when it needs it. Just a thought could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
SEXYDRIFTER
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
SEXYDRIFTER

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 12:29 am

ur corrct but which wire does the relay connect to?
Back to top Go down
SEXYDRIFTER
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
SEXYDRIFTER

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 12:37 am

early today i wen to the nissan dealership in joliet on larkin an rt 30 . an i went to the parts dept an aske dfor the wiring diagran an the what not , he went to the back to check on something . 5 mins later he gives me the book on the 240sx manuel the nissan holy bible of the car it has every thing about it everything is in detail an broken down an blueprinted . an i still dont understand it lol
Back to top Go down
drifterxxl180
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 12:52 am

Do you have multimeter if so check the wire coming out of the starter and find out which one is hot and which one is ground. The book he showed you is factory repair manual if you don't have one they are useful. Follow the wire on the diagram and trace it to the relay if it is a wire that was cut reconnect. I'm not an expert but i've gone through that problem with the alternator and just rewired it my self making new grounds and using my relays. I work at car audio shop
Back to top Go down
SEXYDRIFTER
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
SEXYDRIFTER

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2007, 10:33 am

ohh yea ill se that it is done hopefully . man these things are hard to work on ill hit u up thankz you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not starting ka24 de motor   not starting  ka24 de motor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

not starting ka24 de motor
Page 1 of 1