Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B Empty
PostSubject: FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B   FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 6:14 pm

Up for sale is the Valve Cover that I literally just received from UPS about 30 minutes ago. I purchased it from a forum member, but I just figured out I need some other parts for my Hatch & well needs are more important then wants at the moment. The Valve Cover was Powder Coated by his friend who does all sorts of items and was Clear Coated. After Powder Coated he installed it on his Coupe's Ka24De, while it was removed for timing issues, but he stated that the Valve Cover was not driven on while installed. This is a S13 Ka24De Valve Cover, which is applicable for years 1991-1994. S14 Ka24De Engines, 1995-1998, does differ from the S13's and will not work for them. The Valve Cover is Powder Coated Black w/ "Brushed" Lettering & as stated, is Clear Coated.

There are a couple imperfections with the Valve Cover. 1) There is a scratch through the Clear Coat of the Valve Cover & is only visable when hit by light at certain angles. I put my lamp right next to it & purposely got it in the picture to make sure there is no discrepencies with the sale. 2) In the top left corner of the Cover there is a small "chip" though the Powder Coating, it is about the size of this "0". 3) There are minor scratchs on the back of the Cover which, when installed, will probably not even be visable. Honestly to the naked eye, from standard viewing range, the Valve Cover probably won't look out of the ordinary.

Along with the Valve Cover you will also receive an Oil Cap & New Valve Cover Gasket, which was also included in my purchase.

FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B ValveCover2013

Valve Cover: SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

Contacts:

AIM: MidnightSkyline7
Email/Yahoo/MSN: MidnightSkyline7@sbcglobal.net

Last edited by on May 3rd 2007, 4:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adikt
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 267
Vehicle : Nismo 270R Knockoff

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B   FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2007, 10:01 pm

I'll trade you 3 valve covers and 10 chicken nuggets
Back to top Go down
tyler
Post Whore
Post Whore

Number of posts : 2227
Vehicle : s14

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B   FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 12:41 am

^sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet chicken nuggets ftmfw
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B   FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2007, 11:46 pm

Iunno man, I talked to Chris & it looks like its your turn to buy. Hey, you got any other Ka24De S13 Valve Covers lying around, that I can give yah a corona for? Other then that Lime Green?
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B   FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2007, 1:43 am

Updated....
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B   FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2007, 4:47 pm

Valve Cover was picked up locally today at 3:00, Thanks Alex, have fun with all installs tonight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B   FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS/FT: S13 Ka24De Valve Cover Powder Coated Black w/ "B
Page 1 of 1