Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Broadfield
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 55
Vehicle : 1992 240sx Coupe w/S15 Swap and 6 Speed

--2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct.  Empty
PostSubject: --2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct.    --2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct.  Icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2012, 9:48 am

2012 BROADFIELD NISSAN/DATSUN/INFINITI COOKOUT

--2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct.  IMG_6091-vi

I decided to have this on a Saturday this year. Hopefully this will help anyone traveling a decent distance to not have to worry about getting back for work the next day. Or even allow them to get a hotel Saturday night.

When: Saturday October 6th

Time: 10am - whenever

Where: My house... 1101 Canyon Creek Rd. Normal, IL 61761

Why: To give back to the Nissan community. Please show up in a Nissan, Datsun or Infiniti. I'm not handing out free food to someone who rolls up in a Subaru.

Events

• Cookout -- Free food and drinks
  • Forza 4 -- FREE Viper alarm system or Alpine radio for the best lap time and best 1/4 mile time(must use steering wheel)
  • Comedy -- Make fun of Damon(Greg)... as usual
  • Cruise -- Some local driving and fresh air
  • Discounts -- 20% OFF attendance coupon good for every product I carry(limit one item). Custom work is exempt!

Please post if you are coming so I can get a head count. Include number of guests if applicable. Also post up what kind of grill meat you prefer... brats, dogs or burgers. NOTE: If you post in the list that you are attending but then change your mind, please post the list again with your name in red text.

Please copy and paste the attendance list and add your name + guest(s) + grill meat preference to the list:

1) Broadfield: brats

Last edited by Broadfield on September 9th 2012, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://broadfield.wordpress.com/
Steve
Established Member
Established Member
Steve

Number of posts : 716
Vehicle : S14 & JZS161

--2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: --2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct.    --2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct.  Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2012, 8:28 pm

I might try and get my car down here for that weekend or something... Kinda tough with not having anywhere to put it though.. lol.
Back to top Go down

--2012 Broadfield Nissan/Datsun/Infiniti Cookout-- Sat Oct.
Page 1 of 1