Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the car that will never run!

Go down 
+23
D*S Trucky
his180sx
mrkan
Pepe Pepe
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Gaybaby
blklabel44
D*S Tomy Guns
YELLOW
Bliz Khalifa
boost addict
David
AMD 240
Nachtmensch
Maikeru
theboy
Baran240
DJ Longdick
D*S Dstar
Cyclohexyl Coupe
WindyCity
evanger
drftx
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

Number of posts : 338

the car that will never run! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2013, 2:41 am

Did the dude not spray sealer on the aero?
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2013, 10:09 am

yea whats up with the aero not matching.
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

Number of posts : 972
Vehicle : is a work in progress

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2013, 2:08 pm

doesn't look like it's cleared to me in those pics for some reason.
Back to top Go down
blklabel44
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2013, 7:35 pm

Looks kinda funky

"crazy" color looks kinda weird and the aero looks lighter

Also I think massive flake/pearl backfired because it doesn't look even
Back to top Go down
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 11:45 am

hahahhahahahahahahahahaha

the car that will never run! - Page 3 Ghrehg_zps41cff878

Last edited by gbaby2089 on March 5th 2013, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 11:48 am

Wait... Wut?
Back to top Go down
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 11:51 am

Yee. I thought it was an elaborate P/S ruse, but I just checked and its actually there:

the car that will never run! - Page 3 Screenshot2013-03-05at115016AM_zps0a617768
Back to top Go down
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

Number of posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 12:07 pm

Seen that, I laught. Now I know you're name..
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 4:26 pm

WAT?

How does someone spend so much money on a car and then "hate it"? I don't get that. I love the shit out of my cars that I sank way too much money into.
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

Number of posts : 1013
Vehicle : 90 240sx

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 4:36 pm

The trip to tf brought me down just kept on having issued but whatever someone wants it they want it if not ill drive it till it blows up

tell me gbaby wheres your s13?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wtfitzac.blogspot.com
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 4:44 pm

You should get off Facebook, register for No Star Bash, thrash the shit out of that car and LOVE every goddamn second of it. Yea man, thats what you should do.
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 4:47 pm

no star is sould out im planing on making it to at least 2 drift days and automass IF i can even go because im headed to canada in july. Also I want to do all the 101's
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 4:47 pm

OH get my pm btw yellow
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

Number of posts : 972
Vehicle : is a work in progress

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 4:53 pm

how much for the car with no aero, no wheels and no silfront? and whatever else bullshit you want that wont stop the car from driving. serious question
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 4:55 pm

It makes no sense for someone who doesnt know how to drive to go to gateway anyway. Gateway is a bigass, fucking FAST 3rd gear, balls to the wall, go through a pair in a few runs course. Faggots talkin bout going to nsb who cant drive worth shit are in for a reality check when they get out there.

Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 5:06 pm

Don't get me wrong all the hard work I put in this thing. Im gonna drive the piss out of it. It just all the bullshit that comes with it im pretty sure everyone has been through the car building shit aint going your way thing. Im not the best driver out there but I want to drive this thing crazy.
Back to top Go down
Cyclohexyl Coupe
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Cyclohexyl Coupe

Number of posts : 294
Vehicle : 92 coupe

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 5:34 pm

Thats why i didnt sign up for NSB. Aint no body want to watch beginners on that. I want to see real dudes out there putting on a show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Daniel.Villafuerte
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 5:41 pm

Yeah ill be there to watch though! should be a fun time!
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 5:45 pm

D*S Dstar wrote:
It makes no sense for someone who doesnt know how to drive to go to gateway anyway. Gateway is a bigass, fucking FAST 3rd gear, balls to the wall, go through a pair in a few runs course. Faggots talkin bout going to nsb who cant drive worth shit are in for a reality check when they get out there.

THIS. There are a bunch of first timers signed up last time I checked, so retarded.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 6:42 pm

It's the "me too me too" pandemic affecting there. Faggots who have driven in a fucking parking lot once see a "bash" going down and instead of being like "Oh fuck yeah, these heavy homeboys are gonna get sick and im gonna watch and learn" they start with the fucking "omg gotta get my absolute piece of dog that I cant wheel worth dick ready for the BASSHHHHHHH". Bunch of fucking delusional bottom of the barrel fucks. Disgusting.

Ziptied Bashes originally started out for the BEST OF THE BEST in cars and drivers to get together and end the world in crazy style and with ridiculous driving. Take one look at a pic from last "no star bash", it was a bunch of pieces of ugly shit and a bunch of kids. Looked like any other fucking Wisconsin day.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 7:16 pm

D*S Dstar wrote:
It's the "me too me too" pandemic affecting there. Faggots who have driven in a fucking parking lot once see a "bash" going down and instead of being like "Oh fuck yeah, these heavy homeboys are gonna get sick and im gonna watch and learn" they start with the fucking "omg gotta get my absolute piece of dog that I cant wheel worth dick ready for the BASSHHHHHHH". Bunch of fucking delusional bottom of the barrel fucks. Disgusting.

Ziptied Bashes originally started out for the BEST OF THE BEST in cars and drivers to get together and end the world in crazy style and with ridiculous driving. Take one look at a pic from last "no star bash", it was a bunch of pieces of ugly shit and a bunch of kids. Looked like any other fucking Wisconsin day.

MWASB was rad though. Or at least I think/thought it was, maybe it wasn't :mindfucked:
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 10:05 pm

Man I wish I was like this gbaby character dude seems to know everything about s chassis from the bat! Dude don't even own one impressive
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 10:08 pm

He's a huge nutswinging faggot. Don't sweat him.
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 10:09 pm

D*S Dstar wrote:

THIS once again. It was called ALL STAR bash for a reason. No wonder they call it "no star" around here.
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2013, 10:11 pm

RAD MIKE Circa 3006 wrote:
He's a huge nutswinging faggot. Don't sweat him.

Man I just wanna be like him though he seems like he knows EVERYTHING! BEST STYLE even on zilvia bro because I built a "americanized shitty coupe" while he never even owned one? Makes sense to me he got like some super awesome style or something. Funny thing is this dude talks so much and I was at a fund rasier for my buddy and acted all fake and friendly lol

Internet thug fo life

"gbaby2089

Rears are both step lips.
What's up with massive rear camber/no front? Failure at car styling.
Isn't he trying to drift it like that? He claims he will, but he has to, because that's what people on the internet are telling him to do. Everything he does, he does in a desperate attempt to fit in."

Funny when it obviously says on this thread the he is in that its at TF for a alignment I think he cant read or someting

Last edited by drftx on March 5th 2013, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the car that will never run!   the car that will never run! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the car that will never run!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicago Area 240sx :: S Chassis Specific :: The Hangar-
Jump to: