Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gas tank floater/Bull shit

Go down 
+2
D*S Dstar
Bullet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullet
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Bullet

Number of posts : 27
Vehicle : s14

Gas tank floater/Bull shit Empty
PostSubject: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 2:58 pm

well this has been an on going problem for me every time i drift the gas tank floater falls from its place i need a solution that will make it stay in its place, so my gas meeter will work and not tell me the bull shit that is always full. Any help or advice will be appreciated
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 28th 2011, 7:26 pm

What the fuck are you talking about? What do you mean it "falls from its place"? It's attached to your fucking fuel pump via a metal hinge. Just replace your fuel pump assembly.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Bullet
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 3:33 am

well i don't know what kind of fuel pump assembly you got but mines looks like this plastic dildo shit and it goes latched on to some metal clip in the gas tank. the dildo piece is the floater man and it keeps falling from its place all the time i go side ways. so i don't see the metal hinge your talking about man if you see it in this picture please point it out. so that i could solve my fucking problem. this bull shit goes on my 1995 s14 Gas tank floater/Bull shit S14_fu11
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 29th 2011, 4:19 am

obviously not a factory sender. replace with a factory one and you'll be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 12:59 pm

well i guess this sucks the plastic dildo piece is branded with the nissan logo so its factory on my car. do you guys got a pic or a site were i can find the fuel assembly you guys are talking about Auto Zone don't sell shit any more?
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 1:05 pm

this is stock 240

Gas tank floater/Bull shit 240SXS13FuelPump
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 6:31 pm

Here is how you fix your problem. Post a wtb thread in the marketplace for a stock fuel pump. Go and get it and put it in your car. Done.
Back to top Go down
SIMON
Post Whore
Post Whore
SIMON

Number of posts : 2058

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 6:40 pm

Lol. the guys got a case of the floaters with plastic dildos.
Back to top Go down
Berzerker
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 194

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 6:54 pm

I have the same set up in my 1995 with that plastic dildo so it is OEM
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 7:18 pm

Regardless of it being an oem S14 pump or not, all the fucking kid has to do is buy one and put it in. This thread is fucking worthless and belongs on nico or some bullshit. You know what you have to do now. Im locking this bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gas tank floater/Bull shit   Gas tank floater/Bull shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gas tank floater/Bull shit
Page 1 of 1