Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looking for a de ecu for my 92

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bentleyshit
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
bentleyshit

Number of posts : 158
Vehicle : kouki ka-t s14

looking for a de ecu for my 92 Empty
PostSubject: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2011, 3:03 am

im having pulsing issue on injector plug #3 been reading ppl say its need new ecu so im looking for one
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

Number of posts : 972
Vehicle : is a work in progress

PostSubject: Re: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2011, 8:18 am

im pretty sure i have 1.
Back to top Go down
robinson.erik
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2011, 6:06 pm

are you sure it isn't the injector? Ohm test with a voltmeter the injectors and if #3 is off from the others than that's you're problem. High mileage 240s are notorious for bad injectors over time. I've replaced 3 on my SOHC and 2 on my DOHC both with over 250K on 'em
Back to top Go down
bentleyshit
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
bentleyshit

PostSubject: Re: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 4:08 pm

there tested fine, #3 reads 10.8 ohms. if i switch injector plug 4 with 3 cylinder 3 runs fine but the 4 will have the problem, its ether the ecu or the harness that needs to be changed and right ecu will be the cheapest to do, unless someone has an engine harness for a de for grandma\'s penis cheap,
Back to top Go down
domdaaxe58
Established Member
Established Member
domdaaxe58

Number of posts : 604
Vehicle : Gay 350z Vert

PostSubject: Re: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 4:34 pm

I have a good one. Make me an offer.
Back to top Go down
bentleyshit
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
bentleyshit

PostSubject: Re: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 5:00 pm

bentleyshit wrote:
there tested fine, #3 reads 10.8 ohms. if i switch injector plug 4 with 3 cylinder 3 runs fine but the 4 will have the problem, its ether the ecu or the harness that needs to be changed and right ecu will be the cheapest to do, unless someone has an engine harness for a de for grandma\'s penis cheap,

lol the ending is funny i didnt write that does this forum change ur words if u write s**t?

but ur the seller i need one asap so u give me price in looking around the 50 bucks i been suspended for 2 weeks and ill be back to work today , im not trying to be broke for a month
Back to top Go down
domdaaxe58
Established Member
Established Member
domdaaxe58

PostSubject: Re: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 8:13 pm

$60 shipped. I'm in Peoria il so you should get it pretty damn fast. My paypal is dominicaxe58@yahoo.com if you want it.
Back to top Go down
bentleyshit
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
bentleyshit

PostSubject: Re: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 8:30 pm

ill pass now i got the problem fixed with the ecu i got
Back to top Go down
domdaaxe58
Established Member
Established Member
domdaaxe58

PostSubject: Re: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2011, 8:56 pm

No prob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a de ecu for my 92   looking for a de ecu for my 92 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a de ecu for my 92
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicago Area 240sx :: Other :: The Candy Store-
Jump to: