Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch

Go down 
+17
DJ Longdick
David
evanger
Specter
Curtis DeAngelo Nelson II
SIMON
whiterps13
Los Vlados Locos
Nachtmensch
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
NlineSicks240
Fcknslo
domdaaxe58
Adrian_S13
YELLOW
Teo
Eddiegordo
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eddiegordo
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Eddiegordo

Number of posts : 10
Vehicle : 90 hatch

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 1:20 pm

January 27th 2011, 1:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all, 1st day on here. My names Eddie and im new to 240 ownership. Im a self taught painter and bodyman. plus io know my way around suspension and engines as well. I had a 5.0 mustang and taught myself tyo drift then bought the real thing. I now own a 91 hatch with an RB20 in it. The rb is bonestock, yes even the sidemount, lol. It is fast as shit though so im gonna roll with it. i just bought an origin streamline bodykit off a dude on here. i found out it was for a coupe, so i made a one-off bumper. ill post more pics but here is the car almost 3 months into ownership. Ive already rplaced frame rails, rockers, made a battery tray for the trunk. wired my fans and fuel pump to a standalone set up. and installed oil, boost, af, and temp guages. Just thought id give yuall the rundown. Hope to see some of you guys, and girls, on the street. Peace
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

Number of posts : 433
Vehicle : Nissan Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 1:27 pm

Is this really you?
Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Eddy-g10

Oh and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Eddiegordo
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Eddiegordo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 1:44 pm

thats a bad picture of me, the lighting does nothing for me lol
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 8:33 pm

pics
Back to top Go down
Adrian_S13
Wizard
Wizard
Adrian_S13

Number of posts : 1310
Vehicle : Aristo....

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 11:40 pm

welcome, pics?
Back to top Go down
domdaaxe58
Established Member
Established Member
domdaaxe58

Number of posts : 604
Vehicle : Gay 350z Vert

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2011, 2:51 pm

Adrian_S13 wrote:
welcome, pics?
Back to top Go down
Eddiegordo
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Eddiegordo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 9:27 am

i put a pic up on my profile and a vid in my signature check it out if youd like
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 11:36 am

eh
Back to top Go down
Fcknslo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2011, 11:53 am

sold a radiator to someone who had an rb, maybe thats you. anyways, keep up the good work. seems like a fun project just please don't ruin it.
Back to top Go down
NlineSicks240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 461
Vehicle : S13

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 2:25 pm

4x4 understeer f tw!!
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2011, 3:31 pm

Hey man this thing is looking sick.
I suggest taking that video out of your sig though.
It will be annoying to see that shit everytime you post.
Back to top Go down
Eddiegordo
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Eddiegordo

PostSubject: Understeer...    Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 6:26 pm

Anyone that says rb cars understeer has never driven one 60 lbs means almost nothing stock suspension and snow tires in dry ground might though..... And the one time I slowed down is because I didn't want to wreck my origin bodykit on the huge dip I driver through Thanks for the comment though

Ps- I can drift my 4x4 suburban in snow and rain like johny tran in tokyo drift

Oh and club racer..... You sold me your radiator thanks it works great but I wanted that bodykit and I couldn't get ahold of you
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 6:45 pm

Eddiegordo wrote:
the one time I slowed down is because I didn't want to wreck my origin bodykit on the huge dip I driver through

Did you bottom out that lowrider there?

Eddiegordo wrote:
I can drift my 4x4 suburban in snow and rain like johny tran in tokyo drift

Tokyo drifting 4x4s?! I might as well give up driving. Looks like the Drift King is here!
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 6:46 pm

Eddiegordo wrote:
Anyone that says rb cars understeer has never driven one 60 lbs means almost nothing stock suspension and snow tires in dry ground might though..... And the one time I slowed down is because I didn't want to wreck my origin bodykit on the huge dip I driver through Thanks for the comment though

Ps- I can drift my 4x4 suburban in snow and rain like johny tran in tokyo drift

Oh and club racer..... You sold me your radiator thanks it works great but I wanted that bodykit and I couldn't get ahold of you

WUT?
Back to top Go down
Fcknslo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 8:41 pm

Ok cool man, I knew you told me about it and it sounded super famaliar to this posting. Good luck with everything and if you ever need help, your not to far from me so just hit me up. I have a bunch more parts to so if your looking for something just pm me and i'll send you my number.
Anyways, good luck. like most 240's, there projects but with an rb your already on the right track.
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 11:28 pm

Fcknslo wrote:
but with an rb your already on the right track.
if it was a 25, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Eddiegordo
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Eddiegordo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 8:59 am

Well I can drift the truck in 2 wheel drive lol and for the guy with the rb 25 comment....what's in you're car? Where's your body kit and custom spoiler I'm welcome to compliments and criticism but anyone that has driven 240s with different motor swaps can tell you an rb20 is faster out of the box than an sr I proved it in november no doubt the 25 is better but spent less on my rb20 than my buddy spent on his sr and my car is faster....hmmmm....sounds like I might have made the right choice ohhhh, plus I custom made my motor mounts battery tray differential mount and guage mount I mean get on my level homie I know its easy to repeat everything someone else says but get under the car our get on the track with a custom car then come and talk
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 9:05 am

That person with the body kit and "custom spoiler," the one who made the comment about the Rb25 is the person who decides if you will be banned or not.

Eddiegordo wrote:
= I mean get on my level homie

haha....Go and look at your car for a second.

Last edited by Los Vlados Locos. on February 14th 2011, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 9:21 am

Hmmm. As for the SR vs RB, I run a slightly modified SR in my coupe. My buddy had a slightly modified RB in his hatch. Mine pulls stronger than his, and has more drivable powerband. He regrets the RB after riding in mine actually. He got it tuned and took that garbage out 2 weeks later for a 25. And its easier for me to find parts. So the right choice is..... KA!!!!

LOL at him 'getting on your level'. How much track time do you have in this? And look at the level of his build before you say something about getting under the car. His car > busted ass S-chassis, IMO.

Not to be on his dick or anything. But I think his car style looks good, and his driving looks cool, so I think he has room to 'come and talk'.
Not sayin I do, but it seems kinda stupid cause you have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Eddiegordo
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Eddiegordo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:08 am

Well anytime you need some stuff custom made then you can let me know maybe I can cut you a deal besides that pic is from months ago track time? I just sold a 500 hp turbo foxbody built for touge so..... I'm not saying a ka or sr isn't better but the cost for me was 2400 including the car and swap I don't mean to be disrespectful but when you enter an ONLINE COMMUNITY generally you should expect a welcome not criticism for my motor choice and cliche one liners about rb20 s sucking cause I own one and maybe you people know someone who had a junk rb20 but mine ain't and I can care less about my membership to a local forum because I joined only to meet cool nissan owners who would wanna make friends but as I am realizing slowly, there may not be many of those people here my cred could be found on cardomain look at the # 1 gto my name is signed on it cause me and the owner painted it oh amf you might find some more cred in the only widebody clk benzo in the world which I also helped build and paint oh wait and perhaps in the best in show zx6 I painted in my garage I came here to help somee of you guys out , I, know most 240s I see need body work and paint so I ask please don't hate I came here to share my knowledge and possibly learn something so I'd appreciate, if I was met with a welcome
Back to top Go down
Eddiegordo
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Eddiegordo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:17 am

once again I mean no disrespect but up make a living o2 of my garage doing what I love so if anyone else out there iys their own boss and can live off of buying and selling fast cars then please throw that stone but if not then hate on someone with a bodykitted d15 civic with under glow cause then you might actually be right
Back to top Go down
Eddiegordo
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Eddiegordo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:17 am

once again I mean no disrespect but up make a living o2 of my garage doing what I love so if anyone else out there iys their own boss and can live off of buying and selling fast cars then please throw that stone but if not then hate on someone with a bodykitted d15 civic with under glow cause then you might actually be right
Back to top Go down
Eddiegordo
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Eddiegordo

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:18 am

Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:38 am

For someone who appears to be saying they have a business (it is hard to decode whatever the hell you are saying...) you make it hard as shit to read what you say...

Also who said this was a welcoming community...

Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

Number of posts : 1385
Vehicle : S4

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2011, 11:38 am

Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You just wrote a sentence that is longer than most paragraphs. You obviously HAVE to make a living off "buying and selling fast cars" because you damn sure couldnt do anything that requires an education.

And shut up with all that "wheres your bodykit and custom spoiler?" shit. My car is stock and looks a hell of a lot better than your garbage.

Just shut the fuck up already. Youre annoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch   Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im new to the game...rockin an rb20 hatch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next