Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate

Go down 
+2
DJ Longdick
sleepyeyed240
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sleepyeyed240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 208

ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Empty
PostSubject: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 2:32 pm

anyone have any pictures or step by step or anything ive searched and cant find anything
Back to top Go down
sleepyeyed240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 12:10 pm

i know someone knows this please help need my car running
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 1:14 pm

what do you need to know. They both need to be routed to a vacuum source.
Back to top Go down
sleepyeyed240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:05 pm

okay i got that stuff figured out now when i rev it up when its coming back down it dies.but when i first start it idles fine. cleaned iavc valve i think its called and my grounds are good maf is good idk what else it could be
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 5:11 pm

Its always going to do that. Until you correct for the unmetered air loss with some type of aftermarket engine management.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
sleepyeyed240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 9:27 pm

cleaned it out even more and now it doesnt die but it drops to 200 rpm and stutters back up. could it be something with the alternator cause its a pretty simple turbo kit with a not so big turbo at 8psi.. i didnt think you needed a tune unless you change injectors and what not?
Back to top Go down
sleepyeyed240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 9:27 pm

or could it be the iacv valve its self?
Back to top Go down
undesiredshoe
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
undesiredshoe

Number of posts : 87
Vehicle : 240sx

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 12:48 am

No, recirculate the bov or do a blow thru setup. Plus you need a tune for 8 psi.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 1:38 am

Im not wrong. Just so you know. You think a stock single cam ecu is gonna be ok with ALL of the motors atmospheric intake pressure just DISAPPEARING with absolutely no fuel correction for it? Cause its not.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 2:22 am

And you think a stock ECU will work on a turbo motor?

Get an EMS and a tune.
Back to top Go down
sleepyeyed240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:17 am

alright thanks guys im kinda new with all the turbo stuff and tuning and all that. but after i cleaned the iacv it doesnt die now it just drops to 200 rpm and goes back up. wouldnt that mean something is wrong with it? i know i still need a tune and stuff but everytime i clean that valve it seems to get better?
Back to top Go down
sleepyeyed240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 11:19 am

and right when i put it back on it doesnt drop till its running for awhile and i rev it up. but if i rev it right when i put it on it doesnt bog down.
Back to top Go down
mutz22
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 120
Vehicle : 91 FB

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2010, 10:33 pm

right... get a tune, it seems to get better right when you start it up after unplugging things is because the car is still relearning idle and such. Just listen to people and get some sort of a tune and a recirculated bov , or blow trough maf before you blow it up.
Back to top Go down
sleepyeyed240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2010, 11:57 pm

this thread is old car is not turboed any more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate   ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ka24et vacumm diagram bov wastegate
Page 1 of 1