Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset

Go down 
+2
Los Vlados Locos
Xmax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xmax
Established Member
Established Member
Xmax

Number of posts : 593
Vehicle : 1993 S13 Fastback and 2006 Mazdaspeed 6

All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset Empty
PostSubject: All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset   All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:35 pm

Chicago Nissan Club is hosting a BBQ at Busse Woods on May 23rd from 11am to Sunset. We do have a permit on hand so there won't be a repeat of CA240sx meet last month where we got kicked out because we didn't have a permit. There are already a few people from other Nissan sites showing up. But I'm starting a headcount for Chicago Area 240sx. For more info go to: www.chicagonissanclub.net

Quote :
Well ladies, and gents it that time of year to have a big meet. I have reserved Grove 24 in Busse Woods South. Spread the word, and this meet will happen rain or shine. The Grove has shelter, and a nearby bathroom for those that worry about those things.

Cliffs:
Who: Anyone
When: Sunday May 23 2010
Why: Cause it's that time of year
What: Annual all Nissan/Infiniti Meet

Like most of our meets in the past this will be a potluck style meet. If you like to bring something feel free to do so be it food, or drinks. I will be providing the grill, and some burgers. If you're bringing something please let us know to have a headsup.

We're pretty laid back about most meets but this does have a few rules to it:
1. Please park your cars with the engine towards the curb. This clears up traffic.
2. If you bring alcohol please no bottles. If you prefer bottles you better take them back with you.
3. No underage drinking...anyone doing so will be asked to leave. I nor anyone wants to be responsible for that.
4. No peel out, revving engines, loud music music...we don't need the negative attention.

Here is a link to the map of the area.
http://www.fpdcc.com/downloads/busse_woods_south_pg.pdf

1. Xmax - hotdogs and hotdog buns
Back to top Go down
http://www.chicagonissanclub.net
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset   All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 7:39 pm

I hope that same cop comes again, just so he can walk away like a bitch because he cant do anything.
Back to top Go down
Specter
WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!
WALLA WALLA WASHINGTON!!!!!!!!
Specter

Number of posts : 2505
Vehicle : '89 Piggy Coupe

PostSubject: Re: All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset   All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset Icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 8:04 pm

you'd better bring MULTIPLE copies of said permit, like 50, that was you can just hand them out to people

and yes i DO hope that same "cop" comes back, i've got words that need to be said
Back to top Go down
mrkan
Established Member
Established Member
mrkan

Number of posts : 709
Vehicle : Dirty E30, Decent E39, Gay S13 Coupe

PostSubject: Re: All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset   All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 4:25 pm

i want my motherfucken charcoal back.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoS14T
Established Member
Established Member
ChicagoS14T

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset   All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2010, 8:17 pm

I keep wanting to go to these and I keep missing out... WTF?
Back to top Go down
xxcrashxx240
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 120

PostSubject: Re: All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset   All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset Icon_minitimeMay 6th 2010, 3:16 am

definitely down this time and ill bring my friends along that dont go on forums.
93 240
95 240
92 300zx
Back to top Go down
Xmax
Established Member
Established Member
Xmax

Number of posts : 593
Vehicle : 1993 S13 Fastback and 2006 Mazdaspeed 6

PostSubject: Re: All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset   All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2010, 11:26 pm

Bump a few more days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chicagonissanclub.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset   All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Nissan/Infiniti Meet BBQ May 23rd 11am to Sunset
Page 1 of 1