Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift

Go down 
+15
240nut
mrkan
demian112
dreimers
Matej
boostbaron
D*S Trucky
Scuba Steve
DJ Longdick
mikemadison_09
Nachtmensch
djexpo
D*S Dstar
ChicagoS14T
danielekfuj
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrkan
Established Member
Established Member
mrkan

Number of posts : 709
Vehicle : Dirty E30, Decent E39, Gay S13 Coupe

25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 10:52 am

hey im not saying i have but im just saying it because i see it all the time.
I agree with your opinion and i hope that comment wasn't directed towards me because im not a retard. People are retarded and lazy now a days. Its all about convenience.
Back to top Go down
240nut
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
240nut

Number of posts : 259
Vehicle : 1995 240sx Se

PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 11:11 am

Look you never said you bought an auto because of a girl. Im just stating something without direction towards anyone(here at least). What i mean is if you let a girl decide whether you get a man or auto thats fucking lame. But there are some bad ass cars that are only auto. GTR for instance. I drool over that shit every time i see one. Or what about the AMG lineup all those cars are auto and they haul ass. My main point is buy a car cuz you like it and not because its "convenient" or because of some girl.
Back to top Go down
mrkan
Established Member
Established Member
mrkan

PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 12:32 pm

I wasn't trying to mean anything disrespectful to you and sorry if it came out that way but i was just saying i knew what you ment and i wasnt sure if you were aiming that comment at me or not tis all.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Dee
Post Whore
Post Whore
Dirty Dee

Number of posts : 3781
Vehicle : 2012 WRX

PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 4:37 pm

serious fucking business
Back to top Go down
JakeS14
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
JakeS14

Number of posts : 486
Vehicle : 97 240sx

PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 5:26 pm

My parents were pretty gay about me havin a manual trans on my first car
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2009, 8:29 pm

lol. i was forced to learn stick. i hate driving pretty much anything else. convert your shit. you have a nice good clean car and your only wearing it down with that HEAVY ass auto trans...
Back to top Go down
djexpo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
djexpo

Number of posts : 452
Vehicle : 89 240sx Coupe

PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 9:31 am

auto blows dick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dj_expo
mrkan
Established Member
Established Member
mrkan

PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJune 18th 2009, 9:46 am

yes it does. That why i wish i lived in europe or japan. No wonder why we get the shitty washed out version of imports
Back to top Go down
mishkin_707
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
mishkin_707

Number of posts : 322
Vehicle : '89 Piggy Coupe, '08 tC, '95 talon

PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2009, 5:54 pm

boostbaron wrote:
dreimers wrote:
and most are diesel engines. I was dating a girl who was from Poland and she was surprised that I had a stick. She thought that we americans only drove autos

yeah polish girls in america expect you to drive a benzo on dubs, drive anything else and you must be a peasant

Lmao, that reminds me of a few weeks ago, my bro and I were at target in the hip, this polish lady was in front complaining to the cashier about something, and she said "well in poland" my bro got pissed and said, yeah we all know they story, in poland you were a princess, well in america you're a peasant so get back in line like the rest of us, she turned around and called us assholes but the people behind us were laughing, shit was so funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift   25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25 things vanishing in America, the stick shift
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2