Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!

Go down 
+12
Adrian_S13
ChicagoS14T
Xmax
rcl1221
altavelocidad
mikemadison_09
djexpo
D*S Dave
his180sx
SilEddy
Nachtmensch
Vince
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Vince
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 22

MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Empty
PostSubject: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 5:50 am

I really don't want to do this in a whim since I hardly come here but I need some help from the community.

As of 2:00am central Chicago time, my car was stolen from my block. I seeking information on where it could possibly be. I have some possible leads but I might need to confirm things. Let me start with my detail with my car:

1990 Nissan 240SX Fastback
Manufacturing date July 89 but registered as a 1990
All black
Still has my Sohc KA with 165k miles with cheap ebay intake and OBX header
JDM Silivia front conversion with regular halogen (brick style) headlights with bright yellow fogs
Silvia front grill with my old Zenki lip under it
No grill inserts on the bumper JDM Half Ambers turn signals
16" SSR Formula Meshies with no center caps with wheel locks
Lowered very deep with coilovers - GP Sports (white springs with purple-ish shock assembly)
RSR ExMag exhaust - noticeably loud
Interior has no seats with Cusco strut bar and hatch bar (visible through hatch)
WorksBell Rapfix quick release hub, which failed me, with no steering wheel
JDM folding mirrors
No head unit since I took the faceplate
Has LED taillight bulbs for both stop and turn
Has an SSR sticker on both sides of the quarter glass

Plate number is 484 7246

Taken from my Portage Park neighborhood in Chicago. I have some reports that it was last seen driven in the Mayfair neighborhood in which coincedentaly is where the Autozone (Montrose and Pulaski) where I used to work at. Possibly people I might have known since then could be possible suspects. I have 17th, 20th, and 16th police districts working with me of this matter.

If anyone has any information please contact me: 773-725-8159 or my cell 773-307-2682

Here's some pictures for referrence:

MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! PicshootatPBY10-01-05013

MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! PicshootatPBY10-01-05011

MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! PicshootatPBY009

Right now I'm just shaken up and confused but I would like to find my Silvie back. If you can help, let others know, post up on other boards, watch craigslist/ebay, or something, I'd greatly appreciate it with all my heart. Thank you.

Vince
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 6:35 am

damn, this is the car i thought it was. you were at our first meet. sucks to hear about it, ill keep a lookout if it makes its way out to the suburbs.

MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! DSCN7573
Back to top Go down
SilEddy
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
SilEddy

Number of posts : 134
Vehicle : 1992 Nissan 240SX SE

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 6:41 am

Sorry to hear the bad news, without the steering wheel does it seem that it was towed away? BTW, did you happen to work @ the Autozone on Touhy near Villiage Crossing as well?
Back to top Go down
Vince
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 6:59 am

SilEddy wrote:
Sorry to hear the bad news, without the steering wheel does it seem that it was towed away? BTW, did you happen to work @ the Autozone on Touhy near Villiage Crossing as well?

nah, no flatbed. clean break-in with something to clamp the hub down. and yes, actually i used to work at the pep boys at touhy. kinda sucks when people peeps your car at work, they would try to hustle it off from ya.

Nachtmensch, yeah I was there. I haven't been out for a while. kinda keeping low key. I was planning to come out this summer for meets but i get sidetracked with car problems. i hope something turns up well.

thanks for responses guys
Back to top Go down
SilEddy
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
SilEddy

Number of posts : 134
Vehicle : 1992 Nissan 240SX SE

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 7:53 am

Vince wrote:
SilEddy wrote:

nah, no flatbed. clean break-in with something to clamp the hub down. and yes, actually i used to work at the pep boys at touhy. kinda sucks when people peeps your car at work, they would try to hustle it off from ya.

Nachtmensch, yeah I was there. I haven't been out for a while. kinda keeping low key. I was planning to come out this summer for meets but i get sidetracked with car problems. i hope something turns up well.

Vince, I thought I knew you, I met you before through your relative Julie. I remember her talking about your car when I got my 240 and I'd see it at Pep Boys often when driving by. I'll keep my eyes and ears extra open for you. Your car was actually the model for my last 240/Sil80.
Back to top Go down
his180sx
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast

Number of posts : 1050

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 12:21 pm

Man I used to see you all the time. Im near the portage area 2. I had the black sil80 with Oni's. Ill keep a look out, that shit fuckin sucks.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 2:04 pm

that sucks dude. ill keep an eye open in the city.
Back to top Go down
djexpo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
djexpo

Number of posts : 452
Vehicle : 89 240sx Coupe

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 2:37 pm

damn sorry to hear, ill keep a lookout
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dj_expo
mikemadison_09
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
mikemadison_09

Number of posts : 267
Vehicle : 89 coupe

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 6:31 pm

my guys car was found where urs was last seen along wit a lot of other ppls civics so its gotta be the same faggets.... good luck ill be on the look out..
Back to top Go down
Vince
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 9:39 pm

his180sx wrote:
Man I used to see you all the time. Im near the portage area 2. I had the black sil80 with Oni's. Ill keep a look out, that shit fuckin sucks.

Yeah, I do see you sometimes around dunning. I actually bought the silvia grill from you. one of the other sil80's i see around here.

mikemadison_09 wrote:
my guys car was found where urs was last seen along wit a lot of other ppls civics so its gotta be the same faggets.... good luck ill be on the look out..

i've been driving around all day near the neighborhood from where my bro managed to follow my car minutes after it was stolen. i passed by to see like a champagne hatch, with two hachis in the driveway and a civic coupe with a wakaba sticker on it. unfortunately i couldn't confirm it if its there so i have been asking around instead.

i'm assuming its the asshole who used to harass me when i used to work at autozone at the time, trying to hustle my rims off me.
Back to top Go down
altavelocidad
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
altavelocidad

Number of posts : 355
Vehicle : 1991 240sx fastback sr20det part 2

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 25th 2009, 11:58 pm

Damn. Ill keep a look out for your ride or those wheels. These things are an investment keep them in the garage, With alarm and pitbulls like Ive had to do. Already had one attempt the next one is gonna test my snipeing skills
Back to top Go down
rcl1221
Established Member
Established Member
rcl1221

Number of posts : 637
Vehicle : RMS13, GH6, ZX636-C1

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 12:15 am

Vince wrote:
SilEddy wrote:

You used to work w/ my cousin Jason at the Pep Boys? I stop by there all the time. Every time I ask him about a part I might need, he's like "I'll ask Vince about it." lol.

I'll be definitely keeping an eye out for your car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.richiesrandoms.wordpress.com
Xmax
Established Member
Established Member
Xmax

Number of posts : 593
Vehicle : 1993 S13 Fastback and 2006 Mazdaspeed 6

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 9:49 am

I'm not in that area, but I'll keep a lookout as well especially on craigslist.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chicagonissanclub.net
ChicagoS14T
Established Member
Established Member
ChicagoS14T

Number of posts : 628

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 9:24 pm

Shit sucks man! My car was gone for a day too and I live near Portage... I feel your pain. Seriously we need to get these fuckers!!!!
Back to top Go down
Vince
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 11:23 pm

rcl1221 wrote:
You used to work w/ my cousin Jason at the Pep Boys? I stop by there all the time. Every time I ask him about a part I might need, he's like "I'll ask Vince about it." lol.

I'll be definitely keeping an eye out for your car.

Yup. Me and Jay are much like brothers. We ran the parts counter like nobody's business.

I've been keeping myself busy today making the rounds, checking out spots where my car was last seen. And I have a reason to believe, if not more than one, that it is the guy who came to look for me while I was at Autozone. I just have to be patient and plan out the next course of action.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoS14T
Established Member
Established Member
ChicagoS14T

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 11:27 pm

Well report the car, text your friends to be on the lookout, post all over to make the people freak out. And once you find out who it is then lets settle it wit these fuckers!
Back to top Go down
Adrian_S13
Wizard
Wizard
Adrian_S13

Number of posts : 1310
Vehicle : Aristo....

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 12:07 am

I'm fuckin tired of broke niggas steeling peoples shit get a fuckin job. Wow. Sorry to hear ill look out man.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Newb friendly
Newb friendly
Jay

Number of posts : 1432
Vehicle : S13 Garage Slut & S14 Daily Whore

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2009, 2:50 am

Vince wrote:
I just have to be patient and plan out the next course of action.
Is there waiting time on a shotguns or is it over the counter shit? unsure
Back to top Go down
s13gebala
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
s13gebala

Number of posts : 201
Vehicle : 91 hatch sr'd

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 9:48 am

HOLY FUCK. DUDE NO FUCKING WAY

I remmeber i met you before i was driving my maxima when i first got my 240sx shell!!!!!

This car inspired me so much! I always went by to check on it, even through the winters when it was covered in snow!

I cant believe some fucktard stole it. I live like 5 blocks away this is fucking retarted that this stealing bullshit is coming to our hood!

Ill be looking out alot for this car, it was the nicest sleeper around here.
Back to top Go down
240nut
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
240nut

Number of posts : 259
Vehicle : 1995 240sx Se

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 10:27 am

Shit man someone needs to do something about this before they start jackin our 240's like hondas. This sucks to hear about this. Ive got my eyes open as well.
Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

Number of posts : 1385
Vehicle : S4

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2009, 12:44 pm

Alarms people.
They arent just for fun.

Both Trucky and I have had our cars stolen so we know what its like. It just sucks that its so preventable, but nobody ever does anything until its too late.
But we both got our cars back, so there is hope.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoS14T
Established Member
Established Member
ChicagoS14T

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 3:25 am

Well in my neighborhood alarms wont do you shit. First of all no one cares about alarms as one goes off all the time. Second, they use straight up tow trucks. I know of peoples Hondas that got yanked from driveways. Middle of the night, like 3-4 am a tow truck pulls up, yanks a car and in less then like 3 min the car is gone.

A week later you might find the bare shell in the middle of the hood in the city if your lucky. If your really luck you get most of your car back.

I was extremely lucky since my car wasn't touched except for the broken exhaust.
Back to top Go down
Vince
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:50 pm

I'm still scared of flatbeds. Somewhat of a quiet way of hauling cars.

No real updates but area 5 working with me the last couple days with some info on the pull vehicle (2nd car). Not like I might get my car back soon, but I just want the assholes brought in. At least it won't be the same thieves who might steal another 240.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!   MY 240SX STOLEN!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY 240SX STOLEN!!!!
Page 1 of 1