Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Newbie from the westside

Go down 
+9
Dirty Dee
Los Vlados Locos
D*S Roski
240nut
dAiLyDRIVER
D*S Dstar
D*S Dave
Stab Master Sharson
westside
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
westside
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
westside

Number of posts : 27
Vehicle : 92 Nissan 240sx Hatch

Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 8:57 pm

n whoever changed my org post. i think we now know y u have to stay 40 yards away from parks or school zones. little kids man, i don't even joke like, that's some sick shit.
Back to top Go down
Dirty Dee
Post Whore
Post Whore
Dirty Dee

Number of posts : 3781
Vehicle : 2012 WRX

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 9:09 pm

westside wrote:
naw, u tell these fags to act their fuckin age. i came on here n introduced myself all cool n shit, then here come some fags shootin off at the mouth all big n shit. so, fuck that shit n like i said b4, only fags n bitches with chips on their shoulder come on forums n chatrooms n talk shit when nobody was talkin to them...

do you read what you write outloud before you post?

dude, your making a big deal over what people on the interwebz say. Chill the fuck out

Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Tard
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 9:24 pm

Its the internet... and pretty much everyone on here fucks around with everyone else... what started of as most likely a joke by someone, you turned it into a damn excuse to bitch at other people.... and stop talking shit about people you have never met. I have met Dirty Dee twice and his a pretty chill guy that fucking gets along with everyone.... so i think its you that has the issues..

And like Dirty dee said... before you press the Send button... think of what you typed in the box.... because all they did was tell you that its not spelled Humble park... and you start shit with EVERYONE that posted in this thread... if you cant take a damn joke, or what was obviously people fucking around with you... then you really shouldn't even fucking communicate with people online... when i first fucking signed up on here... i remember Almighty D*star fucking with me hahaha... i didn't turn around and cuss him out and call him a child rapist...
Back to top Go down
D*S Roski
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Roski

Number of posts : 3911
Vehicle : g35

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 9:29 pm

with ur lame rockstar avatar
ur the one actin hard. .
everyone was just laughing at u . .
calm the fuck down . .

learn to spell
roll with the punches
and quit actin all hard dick ..
u aint shit . .ur daddy aint shit. .
ur whips aint shit .. .and ur humble park aint shit. .
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/roskiller
Jay
Newb friendly
Newb friendly
Jay

Number of posts : 1432
Vehicle : S13 Garage Slut & S14 Daily Whore

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2008, 10:56 pm

In before the lock?
Back to top Go down
Adrian_S13
Wizard
Wizard
Adrian_S13

Number of posts : 1310
Vehicle : Aristo....

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 2:18 am

i still wanna see his car...? scratch lol
Back to top Go down
djexpo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
djexpo

Number of posts : 452
Vehicle : 89 240sx Coupe

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 5:14 am

damn this guy is on some shitt..welcome i guess Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dj_expo
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 6:12 am

wtf was that? i agree with the darker blue stuff, who ever put that in.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:31 am

eckominds wrote:
wtf mods have a special way of talking??? I'm saying someone ban this fucker.

and we're saying it isn't up to you.

Just suggesting, I guess do whatever ya like. Same difference to me.
Back to top Go down
westside
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
westside

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 8:05 pm

Let my clear some of this bullshit. First off, like i said im not on here to play and joke with ppl. I came on here to rep 240s in Chicago. Before this got out of hand I told the dude to be easy, chill out. Wow, i missed spelled Humboltd Park,so lets nail me to the fuckin cross for all those anal ppl out there. Then someone gets the nerve to call me a faggot. Now i got ppl telling me I shouldn't cuss at them n shit cuz I don't know them. Right.... U don't know me, my brother or a close family member could b a homosexual n I don't like that word FAGGOT, that is really offensive.

Let me come in here calling ppl crackers, wetbacks, jews n so on, then ya'll would be really pissed, n I would of been kicked out....

"But, that's no problem it's alright to throw the word fag around at the newbie we don't know him n we don't care it's a joke". Bullshit.... Wut if I came in here and threw N*66* around then wut.

Second, ya'll sat here and talk about me takin shit to serious n that it was all jokes but, it's okay for Dirty Dee to say that I love throbbing cocks in my mouth (calling me a homo). But, when i turn around say that he can't come within 40 yards of a school or park I'm wrong. U motherfuckers are ignornant. YOU ALL ARE THE ONES WHO CAN'T TAKE WUTZ DISHED OUT.

It don't matter if it's the net or face to face. I don't fuck around with cerrent shit and the words FAGGOT and BITCH are one of them and if I asked u to chill thats a FUCKIN WARNING. If we were on the street and I called one of you that, ya'll would be ready to fight n vice -versa.

Lastly my last post on here was over 16hrs ago, n ya'll still on my nuts cuz ya'll feel that I'm wrong. If I am so the fuck wut, KICK FUCKIN ROCKS.

And ROCKSTAR is the best energy drink on the market roski, sorry it's not as exciting as ur Crayola wall!!!
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 8:17 pm

calm the fuck down dude. stop acting all hard and shit. "I don't fuck around with cerrent shit and the words FAGGOT and BITCH are one of them and if I asked u to chill thats a FUCKIN WARNING." A fucking warning for what? wtf are you gonna do dude. go ahead and say nigga, wetback or jews, we dont give a fuck. if you cant handle the way it goes here get out. do u see me spiting shit because the mods tell me to stop talking like a mod? NO. cause i dont like getting mad and because thats how we do it here. stop coming all hard and shit. dirty dee and roski are fucking awesome, dont come talking shit about them. like i said, cant handle it, go to hell, if you take it like man, welcome.
Back to top Go down
westside
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
westside

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 8:28 pm

i like said, ya'll motherfuckers are ignornant. Ya'll started with me n i come back at ya'll, so that makes me "acting hard". Naw, motherfucker u got shit twisted. Ya'll came acting hard at me.... Reread the whole fuckin thing.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 8:42 pm

no no no no, you got it twisted buddy. its Humboldt park not humble park. there is no such thing as a humble park. just thought i should let you know.
Back to top Go down
westside
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
westside

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 8:49 pm

Yeah, there is... Sorry I like said b4. I just moved here from Humble, TX and everyone here I run into pronoucne it Humble (mble) and not Humboldt (oldt). So, wow big ass different.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 8:52 pm

yea actually there is. its not Texas here.
Back to top Go down
westside
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
westside

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 8:58 pm

yeah, i know that now...
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:04 pm

so are you gonna relax and take the hits?
Back to top Go down
westside
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
westside

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:10 pm

dude, I ain't sitting here crying. some jokes are only funny to the person telling, u know???
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:15 pm

what is it that offend it you? being called a faggot? chillax....its just a word.
Back to top Go down
westside
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
westside

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:23 pm

That fact everybody trippin over a miss spelling, then i get called a fag cuz over it. I spelled it like how I've been hearing it. Honestly, ppl that u hear say Humboldt Park, do they pronoucne it Hum boldt Park or does it sound like Humble???
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:27 pm

naaa its just proly u since u coming from different state. if you pay closer attention, you can hear it as Humboldt park. it just sounds like that cause people around there tend to talk lazy.
Back to top Go down
westside
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
westside

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:51 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Stab Master Sharson
Straight outta Locash
Straight outta Locash
Stab Master Sharson

Number of posts : 4346

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:55 pm

in before lock?
Back to top Go down
westside
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
westside

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:57 pm

???
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:57 pm

Shut the fuck up.

FAGGOT.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from the westside   Newbie from the westside - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie from the westside
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next