Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Guy form south suburbs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rc1honda
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
rc1honda

Number of posts : 82

New Guy form south suburbs Empty
PostSubject: New Guy form south suburbs   New Guy form south suburbs Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2008, 9:54 am

Sup guys, i bought my first 240 2 months ago. A friend of mine you guys probably know him as Dabs, talked me into getting a 240. He just so happened to have a shell with a sr20det in it. I bought it off him and so far we have'nt really got it running yet but we are close. Now for the car
1991 240sx coupe W/silvia front end coversion
SR20 motor redtop
Greddy FMIC Greddy hot/cold pipes
Garret GT 2871r .86
JGY Fuel rail w/52lb injectors
Walbro 255lp Fuel Pump
Koyo Radiator

Needs Wheels,Coilovers,Paint,and Aero,5 lug and brakes. Going to the Dyno on the 17th Ill put some pic's up later with the dyno results hope to do some business w/ you guys on the above parts.
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

Number of posts : 3248
Vehicle : 1997 240sx 1993 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: New Guy form south suburbs   New Guy form south suburbs Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2008, 1:07 pm

i think i know what car yo have.
nice setup.
get some piccs
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aricwithana
rc1honda
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
rc1honda

PostSubject: Re: New Guy form south suburbs   New Guy form south suburbs Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2008, 2:39 pm

Yeah it was going to be his brothers car, but he needed some quick cash so he sold it to me. Now all got to do is get the damn thing running which is turning out to be a beotch. Yeah i will throw some before pics up later but the after pics won;t really come thru till about next year. The interior is gutted and pretty much needs new crpet seats and center, the wiring is a mess right now and the clutster doesn't work so it going to be a long road.
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

Number of posts : 3248
Vehicle : 1997 240sx 1993 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: New Guy form south suburbs   New Guy form south suburbs Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2008, 3:55 pm

rc1honda wrote:
Yeah it was going to be his brothers car, but he needed some quick cash so he sold it to me. Now all got to do is get the damn thing running which is turning out to be a beotch. Yeah i will throw some before pics up later but the after pics won;t really come thru till about next year. The interior is gutted and pretty much needs new crpet seats and center, the wiring is a mess right now and the clutster doesn't work so it going to be a long road.

yea it'll be fun tho! that's for sure.
hahahaha, gauges alone start to piss me off when i can't reach where they gotta go.

have fun slice n splicin'
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aricwithana
D*S Roski
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Roski

Number of posts : 3911
Vehicle : g35

PostSubject: Re: New Guy form south suburbs   New Guy form south suburbs Icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2008, 5:08 pm

south burbs where?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/roskiller
rc1honda
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
rc1honda

PostSubject: Re: New Guy form south suburbs   New Guy form south suburbs Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2008, 11:30 am

The chicago Hts area
Back to top Go down
rc1honda
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
rc1honda

PostSubject: Re: New Guy form south suburbs   New Guy form south suburbs Icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2008, 1:25 am

FusionR300zx wrote:
i think i know what car yo have.
nice setup.
get some piccs

Yeah as it turns out i bought that dude Angels old car, the guy that welds the Diff's for people here. Yo Angel i might hit you up for that paint. Sorry for the bunp, pics coming on Wednesday with dyno results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy form south suburbs   New Guy form south suburbs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Guy form south suburbs
Page 1 of 1