Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LeMoine's new coupe

Go down 
+35
NlineSicks240
dAiLyDRIVER
srju40sx
14k s14
zenkimonstr
SPEEDTRIBE
djexpo
AMD 240
spinner
BigLee18
energ
InfinitiAndre
Dirty Dee
dorikin717
hs13kls
SIMON
DJ Longdick
D*S Dave
Stab Master Sharson
FusionR300zx
Nachtmensch
jh3xp
Los Vlados Locos
jdmwackness
koukimonster
Adrian_S13
D*S Trucky
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
boost21
Scuba Steve
NiteRdr
D*S Dstar
D*S Roski
domdaaxe58
LeMoine
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
D*S Trucky
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Trucky

Number of posts : 5038
Vehicle : 91 s13 coupe

LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 5:56 pm

LeMoine wrote:
Haha thanks guys, its gonna look damn good when its done I dont wanna go do crazy aero cause I dont want anymore attention attracted to my car than there already is by cops and theives. I have basic insurance and if my shit gets jacked like trucky im shit outta luck with nothin in my pocket. So thats the main reason im not dumping a shitload into the car. I know the right side is higher than the left adjustments will be made this weekend weather providing. The fenders are rolled out as much as possible my boss looked at them cause I was gonna barrow his tool and roll them more but he said there already rolled as much as possible, so with the old rims I would have had to cut it and flare it out then reweld it. But whatever I think the car just looks more clean now it looked ghetto as shit with the rattle canned wheels . Updates soon to come as soon as silvia shit comes in this week.

Dude dont let shit like that turn you away, then your always gonna be unsatisfied with your car, get a good alarm and just keep your shit on the DL and you will be fine, nothing beat's full aero, wheels, paint.....glitter....
Im building my shit 10times more rowdy than it was before......
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 6:09 pm

yeah just try to park inside the place you work, and try to always park in your garage when your at home. And as for the cops, don't give them a reason to pull you over, and they wont do shit...

and i liked the old rims a lot, i just like the way black rims go with a white car... and those rims were like really deep matte-ish black (im not a big fan of chrome lips)
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

Number of posts : 456

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 16th 2008, 8:07 pm

Haha alright ill keep that in mind trucky. Ya they looked aiight but I think the new ones dress it up a bit whatever just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 12:02 pm

Front end came in yesterday and I put it on last night ill post some pics once I finish wiring today.
Back to top Go down
dorikin717
Established Member
Established Member
dorikin717

Number of posts : 850
Vehicle : C33

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 3:12 pm

yea i cant wait to see how it looks.
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 8:52 pm

LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 DSCN2058 LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 DSCN2063 LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 DSCN2062 LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 DSCN2061
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 9:04 pm

paint doesnt match, but that can be helped.
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 9:04 pm

looks nice!!
and its in really good condtion!
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 9:16 pm

yea its gonna get painted soon gotta start doing body work soon so we can spray it. Oh and hids coming soon gotta order the new bulbs tonight.
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 9:32 pm

The pics make it look bad, but i am sure it looks great. Remember the first time you posted rim pics, and they looked gay. But when you took some better pic sit looked a lot better
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 9:40 pm

ya there crappy pics and I havent buffed the new parts out yet so theres some scuffs, as for paint it looks a hell of alot better than just slapping a black front end on.
Back to top Go down
Stab Master Sharson
Straight outta Locash
Straight outta Locash
Stab Master Sharson

Number of posts : 4346

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 23rd 2008, 11:43 pm

projectors are the FUCKING SHIT!!
Back to top Go down
hs13kls
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
hs13kls

Number of posts : 1053
Vehicle : 1991 black coupe

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 12:30 am

i dunno..

i think it look alright.

i actually like your other front better..

IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.leagueltd.com
SIMON
Post Whore
Post Whore
SIMON

Number of posts : 2058

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 10:00 am

I think your other front would look cleaner, but the projectors on that thing looks DOPE. Nice work dude.

(And personally, I wouldn't bother with paint, I'd spend that on a KA-T Smile )
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 8:55 pm

nah im not goin turbo for many reasons at this time atleast. I work in a shop and I can get the whole thing painted with top quality shit for 600 bucks or less
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 9:41 pm

Uhh the hook up is for me only sorry bitch haha im between pearl white and like bright white that the STI's come in I think its aspen white.
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 9:43 pm

why white? EVERYONE is painting their shit white nowadays. its getting really played out...
Back to top Go down
Dirty Dee
Post Whore
Post Whore
Dirty Dee

Number of posts : 3781
Vehicle : 2012 WRX

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 9:47 pm

because white is awesome
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 9:51 pm

Because I dont wanna have to mess with painting the engine bay
Back to top Go down
Stab Master Sharson
Straight outta Locash
Straight outta Locash
Stab Master Sharson

Number of posts : 4346

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2008, 10:10 pm

Dirty Dee wrote:
because white is awesome

*HIGHFIVES Dirty*
Back to top Go down
InfinitiAndre
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
InfinitiAndre

Number of posts : 5
Vehicle : 1993 240SX Coupe

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2008, 9:14 pm

Hey bro, I seen your new front end conversion passing by SouthSide on 1st Ave today a little after noon, and it looks sick, great job.
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2008, 2:31 pm

haha thanks man you should have stopped in
Back to top Go down
SIMON
Post Whore
Post Whore
SIMON

Number of posts : 2058

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 12:03 am

I've gotta see your coupe bro, hit me up tuesday or somethin. Gettin' it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
InfinitiAndre
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
InfinitiAndre

Number of posts : 5
Vehicle : 1993 240SX Coupe

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 6:56 pm

LeMoine wrote:
haha thanks man you should have stopped in

I know I know, just pressed for time that day. Oh and this past Sunday, I believe, SouthSide was having some sort of car show, some great cars indeed. Seen yours parked, but no hood open??? lol Surprised Was very tempted to drop in, but I did not have my 240 that day.
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2008, 7:41 pm

I was at the show didnt bother to show off my ugly ass ka haha 183,000 isnt so pretty. Ian we should go cruzin this weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeMoine's new coupe   LeMoine's new coupe - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LeMoine's new coupe
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next