Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-HALE GRAND OPENING!

Go down 
+8
Stab Master Sharson
D*S Trucky
eugene19
AMD 240
davidricardo86
Specter
tyler
koh_ki240
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
eugene19
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 30
Vehicle : 2004 Dodge SRT-4 ....1990 s13 fastback (GONE)

X-HALE GRAND OPENING! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-HALE GRAND OPENING!   X-HALE GRAND OPENING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2007, 12:06 am

i went there and it was sorta packed so one of the girls that works there told me to wait like 10 min for seats....so we are waiting on the side.... and then they come by their like ok u guys will sit here let us just clean it up....so they are clean it up and sit someone else there while we are still waiting on the side.........and their just walking by sitting people down so i just decided to leave....
Back to top Go down
koh_ki240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 306
Vehicle : Sr'd hatch

PostSubject: Re: X-HALE GRAND OPENING!   X-HALE GRAND OPENING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2008, 1:43 am

oh shit man my bad. lol yeah when it gets really busy like it did, we lose track of whos sitting where. but yeah next time you guys stop by just tell the waitress or whoever greets you guys that ur one of my buddies. im the only asian employee over there other than george but he's hardly there lol
btw i think i saw s13meecrob there new years day. but i wasnt sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjasaurusrex
eugene19
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: X-HALE GRAND OPENING!   X-HALE GRAND OPENING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 11:47 am

went there last night with a couple of friends....isnt the first time i was there either now but i like the place a lot...atmosphere is good wasn't too busy last night which im amazed about.... but im pretty sure it was koh_ki240 that i saw there and another dude not sure who he was....and then i saw the black s14 standing outside with a front mount and said sylvia on da back
Back to top Go down
koh_ki240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 306
Vehicle : Sr'd hatch

PostSubject: Re: X-HALE GRAND OPENING!   X-HALE GRAND OPENING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 2:35 pm

yup thats right i was the first guy you talked to btw the names kenji lol. the second filipino guy was george and the black s14 belongs to navar. yeah its a 240 hang out lmao jk
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ninjasaurusrex
mikey z
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 317
Vehicle : Chevy Trailblazer, Audi A4

PostSubject: Re: X-HALE GRAND OPENING!   X-HALE GRAND OPENING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 5:46 pm

ahh kenji navar was up at x hale last night?
Back to top Go down
eugene19
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

PostSubject: Re: X-HALE GRAND OPENING!   X-HALE GRAND OPENING! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2008, 5:50 pm

lol gotcha yea ill be dropping by there quite a bit....good thing there is a few hookah bars around here now instead of driving all the way out to chicago.... but yea towards spring time im going to be looking for another clean s13 so well see how that hunt goes......im also gona be setting up an srt meet sometime soon with some guys so well probably be dropping in over there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-HALE GRAND OPENING!   X-HALE GRAND OPENING! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-HALE GRAND OPENING!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2