Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

89 s13 hatch

Go down 
+2
D*S Dave
theboy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
theboy
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 224

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 8:20 pm

If your looking for a prime ready to go s13 than go on zilvia and look at anything out west or south. But if your feeling manly and want to do manly things like give no fucks every time you drive an s-chassis then look no further. This little gem was bought last fall rite after i blew out my knee and couldnt crouch to look under it. Boy oh boy am i happy i didnt check it out any more than i did. I never had any intentions other than beating this car until it couldnt drive any longer and thats probably what i would have done until i decided that i really want stay with the person i proposed to and probably should get rid of this to fund the rest of the wedding (Vegas aint cheap) and now replace my one owner 36,000 mile hatch that decided it thought it was tougher than an e93. I probably should mention that this car has lived its entire life in the midwest, so we all know what that means, FRAME RAIL RUST!!!!! You guessed it, the drive side frame is gone, but dont worry you didnt really need that anyways concidering the shock tower is still intact. Oh did i mention youll have even more clutch kicking extension now that the floor under it has just about fallen completely out. But hey the carpet will keep you safe and those thuds are just rocks messaging you foot through the minty gray carpet. Im sure you can guess that if there is rust then most of the suspension needs work as well. Well guess what, youd also be correct on that! Look at you go! I personally drove this wonder of the automobile community and definitely pulls to the left which im sure is because the rack is off center and the tension rod bushings are shot, along with all the bushings in the rear subframe. But good news!!! Its got still good KYB gr-2 struts because i know how everyone wishes they ran KYB gr-2s. Im not sure at what point in its life someone decided to unplug the headlight motors and bulbs then tuck those, to plug a super JDM tight custom sleepy headlight conversion where they turned the motors down and wood screwed pep boys special fog lamps to the housings but someone did and man did they do a crappy job. So crappy in fact that i have disconnected them as they enjoyed drinking the battery dry everyday that it finally killed the battery! But hey who needs a battery when you can have the fun of meeting new people every time you shut it off. Also to keep with the theme of being JDM tyte Yo they have pulled the clutch fan and shroud to add an electric fan on a thermostat. That so far doesnt work Sad. At this point you may be asking yourself, Why do i want this again? Well its because you shave with a prison shank and wipe your brown eye with sea urchins everyday and feel your manly enough to tame this beast and treat it the same way i wanted to before i became a family man and wrecked my race car.

Im asking $1500 for this sweet ride but im completely open to any and all offers (including a new clean shell, 5x114.3 9-10 wide wheels, money, good rwd sr20 long blocks, gt2680rs turbo, tubing benders, tig welders, 60 gallon air compressors, use your imagination as im curious as to what you can come up with)

Feel free to pm me here or text me, with your name at (815)557-4163

Now for the part youve been waiting for, pictures:

89 s13 hatch IMAG0196

89 s13 hatch IMAG0197

89 s13 hatch IMAG0199

89 s13 hatch IMAG0198

eww gross

89 s13 hatch IMAG0182

oh, why hello there gorgeous

89 s13 hatch IMAG0183
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 11:06 pm

That's terrible dude. This shit is literally worth like 300 bones. Just for the fact that it has a running ka in it.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 12:35 pm

You are high as shit asking One thousand five hundred dollars for this shit. Lol. Most of it is unusable.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
ttallin
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
ttallin

Number of posts : 10
Vehicle : platinum s13

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 2:10 pm

my $500 offer still is on the table
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 4:40 pm

i'll give you 550 for it
Back to top Go down
theboy
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:49 pm

I completely understand that this thing wont bring $1500. Hense the open offers part. As far as im concerned if it never sells than it will be another one cut up and parted or ill find another shell after replacing the first one and swap everything from this one to it. Well minus the added bs. But as the rules state, i had to put a price on it and i priced it high so you all could ball low.

And just because im curious, how exactly do you know with just going off my long ass novel of a description that im not making this thing out to be worse than it actually is. Nothing other than the hatch picture shows cancer? Or anything other than a hatch with terribly fixed holes, faded paint and a beat up driver side fender? Not picking a fight just trying to figure out what i missed?
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 10:47 pm

because why the fuck would you price something high and then talk it down. That's fucking how we know.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:41 pm

Not only is this car not worth what your asking at all. Its not even worth the long winded responses you are trying to get out of people right now. How do we know? LOOK AT THE FUCKING PICTURES OF THE CAR YOU ARE SELLING. You gotta be fucking kidding me.

If somebody offers you 800 dollars for this thing, you better take that and fucking run to go buy a shitton more of what youre smoking to begin with.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
theboy
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:47 pm

Ok, now that i have re-read this shit. Its missing the good stuff. I appologize for angering everyone but here goes. The car has full stance arms i the rear with megan front and rear lowers, tein inner and tf outter tie rods, and a kaaz 1.5 lsd in an s13 housing. Only arms that havent been replaced are the stock tension rods but its got powerbrace so im guessing they were pulled. If its still not worth it now then no biggee. I was planning taking offers but it looks like im heading to arkansas for a couple shells. So i think will more than likely it will be stripped and cut up.
Back to top Go down
Vuer
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Vuer

Number of posts : 15
Vehicle : Family Wagon

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:27 am

Messaged you. Part with the diff? I have a 2way and an open as an exchange of sorts
Back to top Go down
http://www.eelslap.com
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 4:31 pm

how the fuck to you leave out the part where the car has a bunch of good aftermarket shit on it...
Back to top Go down
theboy
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:48 pm

D*S LongGrain wrote:
how the fuck to you leave out the part where the car has a bunch of good aftermarket shit on it...

I typed it all on notes on my ipad did a copy/paste. Took a couple times and didnt proof read what i posted until everyone freaked out.

As for the diff, rite now im keeping it as i have a 2 way rite now and its too aggressive for blackhawk. If for some reason i change my mind ill let you know. There may be a chance it goes if i cant find a new shell and go a different route.
Back to top Go down
Vuer
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
Vuer

Number of posts : 15
Vehicle : Family Wagon

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 4:18 pm

Let me know, I'm motivated for it with cash in hand. I'll pull it myself if need be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.eelslap.com
Sponsored content

89 s13 hatch Empty
PostSubject: Re: 89 s13 hatch   89 s13 hatch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

89 s13 hatch
Page 1 of 1