Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**

Go down 
+3
D*S Dstar
Los Vlados Locos
DAELEN
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DAELEN
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
DAELEN

Number of posts : 272

Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 2:58 pm

Yo

Some of you know me, some of you dont.

Im Daelen, also known as DAELEN on here.

Recently moved from MN to CA, working over at Andys Auto Sport now.

Im here to let you know, holler at me for all your Body kit, Fender, wheel, turbo, sexual, and Etc needs.

I can hook it up even bigger if like a few people order kits at once and ship to the same spot.

Can get VIS, Extreme Dimensions, AIT/B-Magic, Wings West. whatever.

Hit me up with any parts you need and Ill do my best.

-Daelen

Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

Number of posts : 2188

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 4:42 pm

I am in the market for some front fenders for an s13 with pop ups. What would you suggest that won't fit like a giant pile of dicks?
Back to top Go down
DAELEN
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
DAELEN

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 5:03 pm

Do like any of the Origin stuff? Or AIT/Bmagic?
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 5:05 pm

Ohhh. Good shit. Andy's Auto sport has been around since the earlyyyyyyy days. I remember looking at body kits in their Super Street ads when I was like 15.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 7:21 pm

DAELEN wrote:
Do like any of the Origin stuff? Or AIT/Bmagic?
I have no preference. I was going to get some 40mm Origin ones from TF, but it looks like they are out of stock. How are Bmagic ones? I read that they are a lot smaller than they say they are. For example, their 30mm fenders are not really 30mm.

Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:21 pm

What tire size are you doing up front Vlado?
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:40 pm

255/40/17

What size do you think I need? I have a 17x9.5 +17 wheel. I want to get some RPF1s in 17x9.5+18 as track wheels, or some TE37s in 17x9.5 +12 all around.

Currently, the tire rubs on the spring a tiny bit, so I may do a spacer to push it out some.

Would a 40mm be way too much up front? I'm not trying to make it flush or anything, but I don't want it to be super sunk either. maybe a good balance between functional. but still looking cool)

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 9:34 pm

I mean, for what you plan to use the car for, it's no secret that the biggest size tire you can fit is the one to go with, so I dont have an opinion other than if I were you go for the 255. If you are keeping the 265 out back then doing a 245 up front for ease of fitment would work out well and still be reasonable stagger ratio from front to back. But in the long run if you actually get warmed up to the car and driving, youre gonna want maximum front grip, a lot of the serious grip S chassis nowadays dont stagger tire size. You are going to want more tire up there eventually.

If I was being forreal about driving an S chassis quickly, I would straight up go for 275 all around right off the bat and figure out my fenders after the fact. Grip dudes dont fit tires to their fender specs, they fit fenders around their tire specs.
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 9:46 pm

That's sort of why I don't want to limit myself. Realistically, I managed to pull the stock fenders enough where it may not rub anymore if I don't run a small spacer. It only seems to hit the springs a tiny bit, and only in really hard corners when the tire deflects. However, I will try the star specs when my RS3s go out, and those run wider.

Seems like getting the bigger fenders would be in my best interest. I can always get extended studs and run a spacer to fill in the fenders a bit more.

Thanks for your help.

Sorry about cluttering up your thread with my nonsense op. I wish you had this sooner. My kit choice was between msports and GT-1, both from extreme dimensions. I choose the msports because it was cheaper. Would have been nice getting the GT-1 for cheap, especially now that I found out someone is making a limited run of koguchi front and rear fenders...
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 9:25 am

Good to hear. I'll hit you up when I break aero again. I have bought from them in the past.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Established Member
Established Member
Steve

Number of posts : 716
Vehicle : S14 & JZS161

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 10:47 pm

Ooooo, might need some stuff
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2013, 11:05 pm

Yoooooo I can fuck with whats going on here.
Back to top Go down
DAELEN
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
DAELEN

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2013, 12:56 pm

Holler!

best bet is to PM me on stuff so I dont loose it in here.

Also, Bmagic has fit rad on all the cars I have used it. The 30mm I had fit like 30s.
Back to top Go down
DAELEN
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
DAELEN

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2013, 10:09 am

Clearing house on some STANCE stuff, (S13/S14 coils, Z33 coils), AME Wheels, Enkei Wheels, a few others)

HOLLER ASAP!
Back to top Go down
ka24orce
Ace Combat Driver
Ace Combat Driver

Number of posts : 372
Vehicle : 180sx,

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 9:03 am

I'm gonna need more aero too whenever everyone's ready
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 12:05 pm

How much for s14 stance? Whatever the cheapest are shipped
Back to top Go down
DAELEN
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
DAELEN

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 1:45 pm

ka24orce wrote:
I'm gonna need more aero too whenever everyone's ready

Depending on brand, Vlad may be picking up some AIT parts.

RAD MIKE Circa 3006 wrote:
How much for s14 stance? Whatever the cheapest are shipped

PMd
Back to top Go down
Los Vlados Locos
Captain Obvious
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2013, 1:46 pm

I will let you know for sure on the ait stuff, don't want you to think im window shopping. Im still trying to get some origin 40mm fenders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**   Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there, Again. *PARTS HOOK UP**
Page 1 of 1