Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse
Graduated Hipster
Graduated Hipster
Jesse

Number of posts : 611

wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Empty
PostSubject: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:08 pm

Looking for a pair of old 14x7 rewinds or something. Face Palm
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:39 pm

Jesse fresh out of the time machine. Looks like he turned it back an honest 10 years.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Jesse
Graduated Hipster
Graduated Hipster
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 2:46 pm

lol went to club4ag earlier and realized i still hate 99% of all rolla people.
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 8:56 pm

Jesse wrote:
lol went to club4ag earlier and realized i still hate 99% of all rolla people.

pretty much

unless you're counting me in there, in which case, nevermind Sad

wish I had something for you, but I dont think I have enough wheels to get rid of any of them yet.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Graduated Hipster
Graduated Hipster
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 11:35 am

Naw ur cool. Im looking for suspension parts too, panhard, traction brackets and coilovers. Or just front struts. Why is there no secondary market for parts, I could build a s13 for 500 dollars. Rolla dudes hold on to trd springs like that shit is an investment. Face Palm
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 1:23 pm

Im just happy to read posts on the internet where you are talking about car shit again. Makes me feel less bad about still being here too.
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:58 pm

I have 4 links with poly bushings in them. You can have them for free if you want, I'll just bring them down next time I come visit edgar.

i agree with you, corolla people suck. Conversely, I dont keep anything for my car that I'm not using or dont need, i sell everything, so my parts inventory is zilch, i just have shit no one wants. If i had extra stuff i'd be glad to let it go to you haha.

if you think of other misc stuff you need, holler. I dont have much, but you never know. And most of the stuff I have I'd probably just give you if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Graduated Hipster
Graduated Hipster
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 10:05 am

Dude poly 4 link sounds cool, whenever you in town ill meet up with you fools and get you some beers. Thankfully the rolla is pretty complete, and i wont have to mess with too much replacing original parts.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:55 pm

So did you just pick up a corolla to drive again? Or did you like steal it from old man Trevino? I think I remember your pops having some AE's..
Back to top Go down
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 1:01 pm

Not sure if these are actually cheap in the slightest, but if you just want some spares or something:

http://www.jdmchicago.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28110
Back to top Go down
Jesse
Graduated Hipster
Graduated Hipster
Jesse

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:43 pm

Yep it was the old mans project he was building with my brother, i just figured i knock a few cobb webbs off. I saw that g baby, too bad i know who that is and i wold not give him my money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?   wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wtb 2 cheap rolla wheels. anybody got rewinds?
Page 1 of 1