Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fucking Noob

Go down 
+19
drftx
mrkan
dorikin717
evanger
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
whiterps13
D*S Tomy Guns
domdaaxe58
ka24orce
Steve
Bliz Khalifa
YELLOW
DJ Longdick
D*S Dave
D*S Dstar
Nachtmensch
Maikeru
Gaybaby
vnleone
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
vnleone
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 124

Fucking Noob - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 9:40 pm

Yeah, I was furious. They didn't bother to discount the lugs, give me anything, or try to get me something comparable as soon as possible. It kinda just got brushed off like it wasn't a big deal. I'm sure one seat rail isn't a big deal to them, but word spreads fast and it could come back to bite them in the dick if people hear they have shit customer service.

Yes, with it being my first S-chassis, I'm overly hyped on everything I buy for it. So it was a huge boner kill. Oh well, this weekend I'll be boned back up from 6 to 10 after my new shit is all installed.
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2013, 9:55 pm

Welcome to the world of cars, get used to flakes and fucks. Theyre everywhere.

I got no problem with TF but they usually take good care of me because I spend way too much money there.
Back to top Go down
vnleone
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 11:40 pm

Well instead of going away on spring break and pissing all my money away, I put in some long awaited garage time.

Installed my seat as soon as I got home
Fucking Noob - Page 3 240new2_zpscfb1a27b

Then after tucking my harnesses up, it was time to do the 5 lug swap and mount my new wheels. THE CAR STILL NEEDS A FUCKTON MORE LOW, but I didn't have time to roll my fenders over break. I will be doing that in a few weeks. On the other hand, I think it still looks pretty good with the new wheels on. More wheel gap than the stocks but fuck, atleast it's not a sunken battleship anymore.
Fucking Noob - Page 3 B0f69986-452e-40df-a3ae-62d3c282b0a7_zps7579b99d
Fucking Noob - Page 3 240lip_zps596b1220

And here is a creep shot my little brother took when I was leaving for work. He's only 13 but he already wants to start saving for an s14... the kid is damn cool.
Fucking Noob - Page 3 240new3_zps142ce991

Also fucked around with my GoPro camera at school today
Fucking Noob - Page 3 GOPR0603_zpsb4cdebc5
Fucking Noob - Page 3 GOPR0608_zpsea5f65b9
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2013, 11:56 pm

That shits 10 feet too tall. Talking about not having time to roll your fenders is for faggots. You got time to stand there and take a bunch of fucking fisheye pictures, you got time to jack handle some fucking fenders and crank the height down.

Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
vnleone
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 12:35 am

D*S Dstar wrote:
That shits 10 feet too tall. Talking about not having time to roll your fenders is for faggots. You got time to stand there and take a bunch of fucking fisheye pictures, you got time to jack handle some fucking fenders and crank the height down.

If I was at home it would be sitting on the ground. The fact that I'm away at school about 130 miles south of home, with no tools and no access to anyone else's tools, makes it hard to do that.

Not trying to make excuses, just stating my situation and lack of resources in bumblefuck cowpie Illinois.
Back to top Go down
domdaaxe58
Established Member
Established Member
domdaaxe58

Number of posts : 604
Vehicle : Gay 350z Vert

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 4:58 am

Where are you attending school?
Back to top Go down
D*S Tomy Guns
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Tomy Guns

Number of posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 7:06 am

Lololol. I still don't understand y people take pics of there gross ass tall ass car, like it looks cool or something. Get the fuck out of here..
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 7:10 am

looking good, keep it up. Red seat with the grey looks awesome.

I definitely understand the being at school thing, it sucks when you just get to work on your car for an hour or so every couple weeks. It took me like 6 months to pull an engine last year when I was still in school.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Established Member
Established Member
Steve

Number of posts : 716
Vehicle : S14 & JZS161

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 8:08 am

Don't get me started on not being able to do shit because of school. I have a fuck ton of parts laying at home, and I can't even think about installing any of them until the semester is over...

But I agree with Ryan, keep it up. Should look much better when it gets dropped... about 10 feet.
Back to top Go down
vnleone
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 10:33 am

domdaaxe58 wrote:
Where are you attending school?
I go to ISU which is only about 35 minutes from Peoria. If you are ever free on a saturday or sunday, I'll buy you a case of beer and some grub if you wanna let me come by and help me roll and drop my shit.

D*S Tomy Guns wrote:
Lololol. I still don't understand y people take pics of there gross ass tall ass car, like it looks cool or something. Get the fuck out of here..
Just posted some pics of the progress I made. It'll be crawling on the ground soon enough.

D*S LongGrain wrote:
looking good, keep it up. Red seat with the grey looks awesome.

I definitely understand the being at school thing, it sucks when you just get to work on your car for an hour or so every couple weeks. It took me like 6 months to pull an engine last year when I was still in school.
Thanks man, the seat turned out better than I thought it would look.

Being at school sucks. No tools, no garage, no time, it's like a fucking prison camp. Hopefully it all pays off though when I'm done in two years.

Steve wrote:
Don't get me started on not being able to do shit because of school. I have a fuck ton of parts laying at home, and I can't even think about installing any of them until the semester is over...

But I agree with Ryan, keep it up. Should look much better when it gets dropped... about 10 feet.
Haha yeah man I know you've had those parts for a long time now. I thought waiting two months to install my wheels and seat was a long time, damn... No worries though, summer break is less than two months away.

Shit maybe I can look for some tools down here to rent or something if you'd be down to help drop my shit in the back of my parking lot haha, it would probably be more enjoyable than sitting in your dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Steve
Established Member
Established Member
Steve

Number of posts : 716
Vehicle : S14 & JZS161

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2013, 11:14 am

After you roll the fenders, dropping it to an acceptable height takes like an hour and a half AT MOST. All you really need is a pair of spanner wrenches, and like 21mm, 19mm, and 17mm sockets and a ratchet.

I'd say I would help roll the fenders too, but I don't feel like being responsible for cracked/chipping paint lol. I was able to roll mine in 20 minutes with a hammer because I didn't give a fuck about my old stock paint.
Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

Number of posts : 1385
Vehicle : S4

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 11:02 pm

Go find Mobile Audio and Video in Bloomington. Toby will rent you heat gun and a fender roller for sure. Theres a ton of cool cars in Bloomington to be honest, not sure what the whole prison camp thing is about.
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 11:31 pm

oh yea arent toby and his whole crew stationed around there? those guys probably have the raddest cars in illinois, despite being hard parkers or whatever.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2013, 11:46 pm

The raddest cars in Illinois?!?!

Nigga g-g-g-g-g-get the fuck out my mouth with that bullshit. If you like cars made for like ocd, show car, clean audio, vlado motherfuckers. I dont give a fuck about that bullshit. And dudes on the very tip of the zilvia 10 years late to the party lets collect all the kouki parts ever recorded in old dt's we dont know shit about and just learned about last year movement. You out your fucking mind.
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2013, 6:27 am

Can't fucking believe what I just read.
Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2013, 9:17 am

Theres a group of super clean, fast, and well built cars down there. I dont know if I would go as far as the raddest cars in whatever, because they definitly arent the style that the majority of you guys like. Mainly older dudes who have moneys.

Its totally different down there and the cops are total fucking pricks, you couldnt drive around for an hour in any of the cars on this forum without getting rolled on. Plus the majority of the roads are wide open straight roads in the middle of nowhere, so people just build big power shit.

Different shit, cool people for the most part though.
Back to top Go down
vnleone
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 1:55 pm

Been a while since I updated this.

Since last time, I've gotten rid of the horrid wheel gap. The first night I was home from school for the summer, I grabbed a bat and the heat gun and went to work on my fenders.

Also got my diff welded, tints, s14 spares to burn up, and a helmet. Maybe I'll see some of you guys out at 101.

Fucking Noob - Page 3 DSC_0030_zpsb32bc49e

Fucking Noob - Page 3 Fbd64581-9c0f-4605-a4ab-352d007ff94f_zps718a62b4
Back to top Go down
whiterps13
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
whiterps13

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 3:38 pm

You're definitely on the right track. Car looks damn good.

I would lose that pinstripe.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 8:09 pm

Good height, good look.

Definitely needs that pinstripe and body line shit gone. Fuck I hate that shit.
Back to top Go down
vnleone
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 8:48 pm

whiterps13 wrote:
You're definitely on the right track. Car looks damn good.

I would lose that pinstripe.

D*S Dstar wrote:
Good height, good look.

Definitely needs that pinstripe and body line shit gone. Fuck I hate that shit.

Thanks dudes, been debating on removing the pinstripe. Can't decide whether I like it or not since it goes with the lugs, seat, and banner, but without them it would clean up the car.

The black body line is definitely being removed, its starting to peel and tear off anyways.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2013, 8:54 pm

You are out of your mind. Matching some dealer installed pinstriping from 1991 to some teenager mods in 2013.

No.
Back to top Go down
D*S Tomy Guns
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Tomy Guns

Number of posts : 817

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 7:35 am

Get rid of that stock wing as well.
Back to top Go down
evanger
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
evanger

Number of posts : 1299
Vehicle : AA63, S14

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 9:34 am

Pinstripes and shit aside, it looks good!
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 12:58 pm

My car was this clean once.

Once...

Good shit sirs. Looks tons better than every other shitbag out there.
Back to top Go down
vnleone
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2013, 4:24 pm

Thanks dudes.

Just had a friend photoshop the wing and pinstripes off... you guys are good, stripes and wing coming off this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking Noob   Fucking Noob - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fucking Noob
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next