Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BN and the sad state of American affairs.

Go down 
+5
David
D*S Dstar
theboy
evanger
drftx
9 posters
AuthorMessage
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

Number of posts : 1013
Vehicle : 90 240sx

BN and the sad state of American affairs. Empty
PostSubject: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2012, 10:25 pm

seeing if theres interest in my BN type 2 REP front and rear are chaser sides are Extreme dimensions (duraflex)

front and rear fit pretty damn good for being chaser just a lil gap from the front bumper nothing velcro can fix but rattled blue

sides are new from Extreme dimensions

paid over 750ish or whatever

looking to get 550

will part out if theres buyers for each item

BN and the sad state of American affairs. IMG_20120819_123717

BN and the sad state of American affairs. IMG_20120822_160412

BN and the sad state of American affairs. PhotoGrid_1349753376126

BN and the sad state of American affairs. IMAG0613
Back to top Go down
http://www.wtfitzac.blogspot.com
evanger
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
evanger

Number of posts : 1299
Vehicle : AA63, S14

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 3:22 am

What the fuck? Why not just finish it?
Back to top Go down
theboy
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 12:09 pm

sucks to see you selling it, but interested in the front if your looking to part.

txt me if your serious
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2012, 12:55 pm

Gonna go for something a little bit "different"

Theboy shoot me a text 847 890 3073
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 1:56 am

Thanks for doing your part in making sure more and more random local bullshit ends up with exploded, unpainted bn copy on it. Really doing your part.
Also, theres nothing in the fucking world "different" about NOT doing BN. I hate this fucking scene.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

Number of posts : 972
Vehicle : is a work in progress

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 8:38 am

save it for me until next month, il buy the whole kit. serious by the way. if you want i can give you a deposit
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 8:44 am

Save it for this guy^. He'll know what to do with it.

Selling BN Sports to random 240sx owners is like selling Highly Enriched Uranium to random african guerilla factions; they mostly likely aren't going to be able to do shit with it, but it's probably just not a good idea.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 9:02 am

D*S Dstar wrote:
Selling BN Sports to random 240sx owners is like selling Highly Enriched Uranium to random african guerilla factions; they mostly likely aren't going to be able to do shit with it, but it's probably just not a good idea.

Perfect.
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 9:40 am

When i sell shit i try to keep it in our community. Thats why i hit up Dave first to see if tommyguns would want it. I hate selling stuff to random people if need be but, so far front is pending sides n rear are still for sale

And i guess "different" was not the word to use. I wanna run more of a gt style and i think i can piece something around that since vis made a gt1 rep
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 10:23 am

By the time TF Dave finishes that crazy ass silver GT-1 world explosion car hes been building for years, all the zilvia faggots will have BEEN jumped on GT1. If you think people zombie raped BN fast, you have NO idea how zilvia is about to jump on that GT1 game, just think about it, its just fucking kouki evolution, its inevitable. Its like a crack jungle out here.
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 10:28 am

Man zilvia kills it for everyone
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 10:40 am

Its not just zilvia, zilvia just represents the majority of the American 240sx scene. Technically Zilvia itself isnt responsible for any of the gayness, its just the American car scene, just look at any Facebook "car" page for evidence. Fuck this country.

The problem is this fucking "me too me too" fucking mentality that afflicts each and every drift dork motherfucker in the game damn near.

Motherfuckers cant see somebody have or get some rad ass shit and be like "Damn, thats rad, I like that car because of that and I'm going to enjoy looking at it more now."

No instead motherfuckers want to be like "Oh my god what the fuck is that and WHERE can I get it for ME I need that too, fuck looking at and appreciating it on YOUR car, I need it for ME ME ME."

I despise that shit, you try to laugh it off when motherfuckers jump on that gay shit (friends included) and move on to different, new, undone things but eventually theres going to be nowhere to turn, the hyenas are always fucking hungry for a new meal and everyone is always going to "me too me too" this bullshit into the ground, bunch of fucking faggots. I need to go get high. Pissed off about cars in the morning all like a loser..
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

Number of posts : 433
Vehicle : Nissan Stanza

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 11:08 am

American scene.
Don't build your car based off of what's going on in the American scene.

99 percent of the motherfuckers can't even get it close to right anyway. It doesn't matter what list of parts they spend their money on, execution and attitude are something you can see in the final result. That is what makes it 'different'. That is what most are lacking.

Fuck switching styles every season because of what everyone else is doing.
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 11:59 am

Dave u want the skirts n rear
Back to top Go down
Steve
Established Member
Established Member
Steve

Number of posts : 716
Vehicle : S14 & JZS161

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 10:22 pm

Teo wrote:
American scene.
Don't build your car based off of what's going on in the American scene.

99 percent of the motherfuckers can't even get it close to right anyway. It doesn't matter what list of parts they spend their money on, execution and attitude are something you can see in the final result. That is what makes it 'different'. That is what most are lacking.

Fuck switching styles every season because of what everyone else is doing.

I've had the same aero for 2 years now, and it's about to be a third. Might have to get new stuff after though, shit's gonna literally fall apart.

Even after everyone on zilvia jumped on that Navan bullshit.
Back to top Go down
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

Number of posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitimeNovember 24th 2012, 12:38 pm

D*S Dstar wrote:

No instead motherfuckers want to be like "Oh my god what the fuck is that and WHERE can I get it for ME I need that too, fuck looking at and appreciating it on YOUR car, I need it for ME ME ME."

[QUOTE=f1gopedder;5013482]Im thinking s13 hatch with some kind of widebody and a front end conversion? Sorry if i sound stupid, but I would love to do what you have done to your car, to mine.[/QUOTE]

Said today, people fuckin suck. CTRL+C/CTRL+V is peoples life now a days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BN and the sad state of American affairs.   BN and the sad state of American affairs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BN and the sad state of American affairs.
Page 1 of 1