Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The official Post pictures of your car thread.

Go down 
+59
Maikeru
Pharmaceuticals
mishkin_707
D*S Roski
mrkan
Gaybaby
Omar
flaps
boost addict
Baran240
zenkimonstr
Skywalk'r
$5milkshake
ghost420
D*S Homeboy.
RAMM
BrownBear
jayys05
Olly
Forte EXE
Curtis DeAngelo Nelson II
azsig350
s13 brian
SIMON
Jesse
drftx
Steve
ka24orce
gOtPUrPL3
D*S Tomy Guns
WindyCity
energ
Ambush
Cyclohexyl Coupe
DJ Longdick
sad
dorikin717
AMD 240
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Bliz Khalifa
YELLOW
Matej
whiterps13
domdaaxe58
NlineSicks240
HotTeen99
Pepe Pepe
Teo
Adrian_S13
Nachtmensch
evanger
D*S Dave
D*S Trucky
mikemadison_09
David
FusionR300zx
D*S Dstar
DAELEN
danstel456
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 9:23 pm

Word. Also, this thing would look a zillion times better with a wing. You can probably pull off an oem X wing. Since you only have front overs or at least from what I can tell. Motherfuckers be getting clever these days. Or gay. Ha. Either way. Suck on these little Chinese nuts.
Back to top Go down
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

Number of posts : 338

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2012, 9:26 pm

Haha I know thats next, and yea theyre only front which sucks. I need some BCL in my life but im not sure my cars sweet enough for one, with its stock metal n all. I just need to text fit a gt wing on it
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 1:12 am

I wish your wheel fitment was a little more "aggresive" and less "tucky". But yeah, you have 400+whp huge turbo, BN and 18s. GT Wing is green light for sure. But forreal though, I would put a fiberglass wing on it of some kind. Great colors for sure.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 1:24 am

From that angle the look more sunk but theyre not thatttt bad. I mean they still fit like garbage but I gotta mess with it a little
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 4:58 am

D is right. Bn must have aggressive wheel fitment. Ever seen them crabs they sell at petsmart? How they walk all funky? Yea you car should make me (you/us) think of that. That's the best way I could put it without sounding like one of them "stanced" bros ha. Agressive wheel fitment looks aggressive no matter what angle a picture is taken, so don't use that lame excuse. That shit has 400 powers? Waaaah
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 6:00 am

Yeah, If I remember right, that shit has like 440whp or sum.

Post a burnout video!
Back to top Go down
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 11:04 am

The new setups only tuned on 8psi, I'm gonna try to get in next week for a retune and make big powaaaa. Burnouts will then commence, and other foolishness
Back to top Go down
D*S Homeboy.
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Homeboy.

Number of posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 11:19 am

Mannn that shit looks gooood
Back to top Go down
Bliz Khalifa
Established Member
Established Member
Bliz Khalifa

Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 1:13 pm

D*S Homeboy. wrote:
Mannn that shit looks gooood
Back to top Go down
http://itsmanpink.wordpress.com
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 4:55 pm

I know what you guys mean, the way Bn flares just begs for some obnoxious shit but I know the next wheels I buy will be wide and will need overs and I realllly would hate to cut such clean quarters. Idk maybe ill just get someone aggressive for the stock metal.
The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 DSC_0868
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 5:30 pm

boost addict wrote:
I know what you guys mean, the way Bn flares just begs for some obnoxious shit but I know the next wheels I buy will be wide and will need overs and I realllly would hate to cut such clean quarters. Idk maybe ill just get someone aggressive for the stock metal.
The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 DSC_0868

Whoah whoah whoah whoah not so fast.. Those headlight surrounds need to be black like right now.

Almost pulled out my yellow card for that offense.
Back to top Go down
energ
Established Member
Established Member
energ

Number of posts : 549
Vehicle : 13.5

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 6:39 pm

shit def looks good, wheels, and some cut up 1/4s will go perfectly eventually.

D*S Dstar wrote:

Whoah whoah whoah whoah not so fast.. Those headlight surrounds need to be black like right now.

but THIS. x10 idk what was said to make that seem like a good idea, but i've never even seen anyone else try to do that
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 6:42 pm

absolutely agree.

In other news, I purchased this on a whim from Oots. FL chassis with some stuff on it. Decided I need to stop working so hard to slide a MR. (especially since the trans popped) Going for the most basic of setups and then making it look cool.

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 IMAG3343
Back to top Go down
energ
Established Member
Established Member
energ

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 6:42 pm

hows that thing now kevin? does it run/drive?

more whoring from dday.
The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 8091200833_8f8e6d2088_h
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 6:52 pm

energ wrote:
hows that thing now kevin? does it run/drive?
The car is a 85 SR5, so it likely needs a FI fuel system. I have a hookup on lines and fittings for all of that. It has a 20v bottom end and comes with 2 16v heads. nothing is assembled. Needs a trans (hitting up Ryan) and some very minor stuff. Has some sort of coils up front with camber plates. Comes with a set of Supra wheels too. Chassis has zero rust according to Oots, which is a huge plus on these bottom grade steel cars. This was the biggest reason to buy for me.

MRS will move to a more daily/grip car. What it should be. It's not going anywhere right now, but it can always happen with the right offer.I had no plans to buy a 86, as they were always too expensive for a shell or running car. Got a good deal on this one though, even with transport.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 6:55 pm

Oh god. Now I have TWO Corolla faggots to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 7:12 pm

D*S Dstar wrote:
Oh god. Now I have TWO Corolla faggots to deal with.
Lets hug it out
Back to top Go down
boost addict
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
boost addict

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 8:06 pm

energ wrote:

D*S Dstar wrote:

but THIS. x10 idk what was said to make that seem like a good idea, but i've never even seen anyone else try to do that
Keep that card in your pocket! The guy did that, didn't even tell him to. I noticed it and didn't know how I felt about it but the more I look at it the more I realize its just goofy. I'm probably gonna just buy another set and paint them to match all the other trim. Then I need to pick up some h4 housings. Anyone got some for me?
Back to top Go down
energ
Established Member
Established Member
energ

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 8:08 pm

gopro vid from the intermediate side over the weekend. didnt bring the sealed case so i couldnt mount it outside - fail
only vid i took at a decent angle, no where to mount with a passenger..

Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 8:18 pm

I wish my fucking e-brake worked that good. Even in the rain it was pretty shitty.
Back to top Go down
energ
Established Member
Established Member
energ

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2012, 9:07 pm

my ebrake usually works better than that lol (even when dry) for some reason since that day its been a lot harder to pull and only feels like one side is locking up.. hah pmu pads soo good though, i was never a believer till i bought them
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2012, 9:53 am

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 8091262366_c7901f5f2e_b
Back to top Go down
David
Established Member
Established Member
David

Number of posts : 972
Vehicle : is a work in progress

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2012, 9:59 am

i think it looks just fine with the rpf's
Back to top Go down
drftx
Dancing with the stars
Dancing with the stars
drftx

Number of posts : 1013
Vehicle : 90 240sx

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2012, 9:21 pm

got a new daily forester xt

The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 553887_10151243274550100_943403487_n
Back to top Go down
http://www.wtfitzac.blogspot.com
SIMON
Post Whore
Post Whore
SIMON

Number of posts : 2058

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2012, 2:25 am

drftx wrote:
got a new daily forester xt

5spd? them wagons really haul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The official Post pictures of your car thread.   The official Post pictures of your car thread. - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The official Post pictures of your car thread.
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next