Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Multiple Fuel rails and injectors. Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rc1honda
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
rc1honda

Number of posts : 82

Multiple Fuel rails and injectors.  Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG. Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Fuel rails and injectors. Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG.   Multiple Fuel rails and injectors.  Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG. Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 2:40 pm

Sup everybody, I have a few left over things from my fuel system changes.

First, I have 3 fuel rails. One is the Greddy rail that works with the Greddy intake. I have the hardware too but you must supply o-rings. Also i am pretty sure it's the 10.5mm opening one. Either way the proper o-ring will work for your injector as long as you have a Greddy style intake. Will work with knockoffs too. Never see a drop of fuel. Brand New $200

Multiple Fuel rails and injectors.  Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG. Photo15

Next, I have a JGY top feed rail. You will need top feed injectors for this rail. This rail as it is right now will bolt to a stock SR intake using the stock hardware an mount points. Already fitted with AN ends for convenience with AN fittings $100

Multiple Fuel rails and injectors.  Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG. Photo16

Next I have a stock fuel rail for the SR20det. Pic at end. $40

Now I also have injectors. You will need your own clips and o-rings. I have a bag of miscellaneous clips and o-rings you can have for a extra 10$

First is a set of 4 RC Engineering 750cc top feed high impedance. This means with a top feed rail they will work with your stock ECU and stock injector clips. Lightly used $300

Multiple Fuel rails and injectors.  Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG. Photo13

Next is a set of 4 top feed 52lbs MSD/Bosch Injectors. These also are top feed high impedance. These will work with stock ECU and stock injector clips. Lightly used $200.

Multiple Fuel rails and injectors.  Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG. Photo14

Multiple Fuel rails and injectors.  Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG. Photo12

Remember when changing your fuel system appropriate tuning my be required to get your motor to run properly. Make sure you know what kind of system will work for your setup. I don't accept refunds on the grounds of stupidity. All of these items work. Know what you want/need before you buy.

Edit: I am also open to trades. I need a good manual boost controller and some suspension pieces. S13 chassis need some traction and toe arms. If you offer me Goodspeed or isis I will jump out of your computer screen and bitch slap you.

Reach me at rc1honda@yahoo.com or
eight15-seven35-six803

Back to top Go down

Multiple Fuel rails and injectors. Greddy/MSD/JGY/RC ENG.
Page 1 of 1