Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

Number of posts : 456

FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed Empty
PostSubject: FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed   FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 6:38 pm

Well im buying a new bike and im looking to get rid of my old cruzer. Its recently been tuned up and has a newer de-railer. The pics pretty much speak for themselves. Tires are like brand new aswell. The only thing thats different on the bike thats not pictured is the head light is no longer on and the handle bars have been taped neon yellow. Looking to get 200 obo. Get at me. Text or call 708 446 2523 FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed 3k43p23l65T55U15X6a6gbcfc888944441d FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed 3n73p83l75V35Q65X1a6gbe7c6f65bf621a
Back to top Go down
theboy
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed   FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2010, 9:35 pm

sell it on bmxmuseum, i bet youll get $700-$1000 there
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed   FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 8:19 am

Theres no way id get 700 for it anywhere
Back to top Go down
theboy
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed   FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 12:38 pm

you dont understand how bmxmueseum works. I have been in bmx all my life and had a bunch of old stuff that i though was garbage. A friend told me the same thing and i tried it. Ended up selling a pair of dry rotted bald tires to a guy for $80 and a pair of forks from an early 80s mongoose for $100. Id try it. It couldnt hurt you in any way. I have no clue what your bike is but i seen big POS's sell on there for tons of money.

Fat old guys like old stuff, whether you think its worth anything
Back to top Go down
LeMoine
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
LeMoine

PostSubject: Re: FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed   FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed Icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 12:00 am

haha shit alright ill check it out. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed   FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS:Old School Schwinn sprint ten speed
Page 1 of 1