Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Alpine CDM-9821 Head Unit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

FS: Alpine CDM-9821 Head Unit Empty
PostSubject: FS: Alpine CDM-9821 Head Unit   FS: Alpine CDM-9821 Head Unit Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2010, 2:56 am

Name: Ryan
Sale: As-Is, Final.
Payment: PayPal, Cash, Money Order.
Trades: No.
Shipping: Yes.
Contacts:
~ Post
~ Private Message
~ Text: 1 (224) 361-6074
~ Email: Driftless240@yahoo.com

So, I have up for sale is an Alpine CDM-9821 Headunit. I got this from my sister when her car was broken into the they stole her faceplate. She then purchased a new headunit and told me to pitch the old one, well I decided to keep it and just buy a new faceplate. Again only the faceplate was stolen, I myself uninstalled the headunit from her car, personally cut the harness and took it out. Headunit was fully functional prior to her car being broken into. I purchased a replacement faceplate off EBay, and buyer with 100% feedback with over 100 positive reviews, stated that the faceplate was fully functional, I have yet to test it, but trust that it be true. There are a few wear marks on the face, but all and all in good condition.

Sale includes:
~ Head Unit
~ Head Unit Faceplate
~ Head Unit Harness
~ Head Unit Sleeve
~ MYSTERY CD which was inside the Deck when the faceplate was stolen, could be Lil Wayne, could be Miley Cyrus... who knows...

Available Accessories:
~ BNIB 240sx Aftermarket Harness
~ BNIB 240sx Aftermarket Dash Kit
(1 for $15.00, or both for $25.00; retails $20.00 each)

FS: Alpine CDM-9821 Head Unit 357
FS: Alpine CDM-9821 Head Unit 258
FS: Alpine CDM-9821 Head Unit 147
FS: Alpine CDM-9821 Head Unit 369

And again to note, Headunit was in working condition when removed, face plate was stated to be in working condition. I am selling this based on the information/knowledge I was given on each item, and no more... I have not personally used it... This is an As Is sale, no refunds.

Prices:

~ Head Unit: $100.00, $115.00 Shipped/PayPal'ed US of A. Hawaii/Canada/Other available but please contact for quote
~ If you wish to purchase the neccisary harness and/or dash kit, please add listed price to above price to factor in your total.

I am PayPal verified, and have a review thread available to be looked over ( http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/127246-operationsr20.html ), and 100% Positive ITrade on Zilvia with 16 listed reviews, and have done SO much more business then reflected; so purchase with confidence. I ship out same day money is received, 99% of the time, if not next day at the latest garunteed! I ship via FedEx Ground and instantly provide a Tracking Number for your package!

I thank you for taking the time to look over my thread, and happy shopping!!
Back to top Go down

FS: Alpine CDM-9821 Head Unit
Page 1 of 1