Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box

Go down 
+2
Nackers
Project240
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Empty
PostSubject: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2007, 4:17 am

Hello CA, up for sale is the Rockford Fosgate Punch Sound System that is currently in my 1991 Nissan 240sx Hatchback.

Subwoofer: 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch P1 (P112S4)
~MSRP: $90.00, tax included, at Best Buy

Amplifier: Rockford Fosgate Punch (P3001) *Believed
~MSRP: $150.00, averaged price, online.

Box: Custom Made for the 12" Rockford

I am not looking to part the system and would like to sell it as a complete package. The price of $170.00, I believe, is a reasonable price for a perfect condition sound system that will add a little pop in your step. In total the MSRP is about $260.00, adding $20.00 for the box. I love the system, but am currently looking to purchase some more important parts for my 240sx, and need all the extra cash that I can come up with. Feel free to PM me or message me on AIM at MidnightSkyline7 & Yahoo/MSN at MidnightSkyline7@sbcglobal.net. My email is the same as my Yahoo/MSN, I would ask that you email me regardless, my computer and my Instant Messengers are not getting along. Local pick up is prefered, but am willing to ship. Let me know. Thanks.

Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box SS006
Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box SS005
Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box SS004
(Cold outside???)
Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box SS003
Tires anyone?? $40.00 pair Goodyear Invader, 195/65/15, thread left, camber wearish
Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box SS001

Also I got an Open Diff in the bag, Would anyone be intersted in that? My 240's previous owner through it in, what I bought the 240 it came with a welded diff installed, so make me a reasonable offer & you can pick that up also...
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 11:59 pm

Price Drops:

$130.00 for main package

Tires: $30.00 Picked up.
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2007, 11:51 pm

Currently Pending Sale....
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

Number of posts : 1609
Vehicle : 03 350z and 89 Hatch

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2007, 11:13 pm

You take 30 bucks on that diff?
Back to top Go down
http://nackersdrift.com
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 2:17 am

Was looking for $50.00
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 8:39 pm

I can do 50 if your willing to drive to Schaumburg this Friday night or late Saturday Morning. I'll be out there staying with my g/f at her place.
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 12:14 am

I work 5-6 days a week, delivery is something that I do not have time to do, especially all the way to Schaumburg, sorry. Pick up is available, can provide address.
Back to top Go down
tyler
Post Whore
Post Whore

Number of posts : 2227
Vehicle : s14

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 11:01 am

Nack. i live close to des plaines. could pick it up for you if you want. pm me and let me know.
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

Number of posts : 3248
Vehicle : 1997 240sx 1993 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 11:15 am

tyler wrote:
Nack. i live close to des plaines. could pick it up for you if you want. pm me and let me know.

where by DP do u live? i'm like river n touhy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aricwithana
tyler
Post Whore
Post Whore

Number of posts : 2227
Vehicle : s14

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 11:18 am

^touhy and harlem
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 12:15 pm

not far at all
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 2:26 pm

Potter & Ballard....
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 7:07 pm

Actually, I'm just gonna pass on this.
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 8:57 pm

Damn, I needed that $50.00
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 10:59 pm

Well if your willing to drive out to schaumburg... it doesn't even have to be this weekend. Any time you have time you can let me know and I can arrange for you to drop off and my g/f place (or streets of woodfield) since I don't have time to drive out there and find it a waste to pay for shipping on such an item I could get somewhere else eventually for cheaper. The problem with that of course is when... I'd like to have one now, but yea.

You know where I stand... let me know.
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 5:22 am

PM me your address so I can mapquest and work it in, $5.00 more for Gas Wink
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 10:58 pm

$45 and you got a deal.

Seriously, wtf. First you don't even list that you have this for sale in your title. Then you put it in the last sentance sounding like I just want it gone with "offer". I give you a good offer. Then you come back saying I want 50. Why didn't you just say you wanted 50? So I agree to 50 if you could take a short drive to schaumburg (short in relation to me driving there) and you say you can't. Then when I say nevermind about it, you say you really needed the 50 bucks. If you need it, you could make a short drive. But now you want to ask for another 5 dollars for gas money. Give me a break...
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2007, 11:58 pm

he drives a gas guzzla... 240 aint registered yet
Back to top Go down
Adikt
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 267
Vehicle : Nismo 270R Knockoff

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 1:03 am

Nackers if u want a diff there should be a spare one in my garage in a couple weeks after we reassemble marks car

Ryan: Quit being a cheapass and drive to schaumberg
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 1:52 am

I was going too, that gas part was a joke, hence the wink, just got blown out of purportion. I did not list the diff in the title because I was not planning on selling it, I just through it in there at the last second after seeing it was in the picture. And you can't get mad at me for your assumption to thinking I wanted it out of my hair, IDC I am not in a rush, so yea you can't much bytch at me because you assumed wrong. I see Opens go for $50.00 to $80.00 so I gave the short end of the stick based on what I have seen. See offer means, well give me an offer, you gave me an offer and I rebuttled with a price that I felt was a little bit more fair, if you will. Well Iunno, I guess I will give you that break and allow you to pick up Paul's in a few weeks for free, that is if you can make the trip to his garage...
Back to top Go down
whiteazn1184
Established Member
Established Member
whiteazn1184

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : 02 Subaru Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 3:04 am

i bought mine open diff for 20 bucks... so u should change it from 50-80 to 20-80....
Back to top Go down
Adikt
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 10:35 am

i gave one away for a 12 pack so change it from 12 pack - $80
Back to top Go down
Nackers
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
Nackers

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 1:02 pm

I had this long thing typed out and before I sent it, decided that maybe we were both a bit wrong here.

Anyway, if Paul has one for me, I'll just go ahead and take that cause I have to be out there for a steering rack sometime soon anyway.

But I guess I should say thanks project240. You scored me a free diff Wink.

We good?
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2007, 7:05 pm

We Good!
Back to top Go down
Adikt
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2007, 1:07 pm

who said anything about free Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box   Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rockford Fosgate Punch: 12" Sub, Amplifier, Custom Box
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next