Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. Empty
PostSubject: FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.   FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2007, 5:04 am

Up for sale are my friend's Rear Seats that were pulled from his 1989 240sx Hatchback. I am selling these for myself, not for him, they were given to me after he stripped his interior. They are Grey Tweed Seats, that came from a Black Interiored 240sx, and are in EXCELLENT condition. The padding looks untouched, very beefy. There are no rips, tears, burns, jizz stains, anything of the sort, as you will see in the pictures. I have sold 2 sets of rear seats in my days... 1 set from a Blue interior, 1 set from my Black interior and now my friend's, so I know what can be had for them and I feel that the price listed is reasonable, especially concerning condition. Also if need be, I have a Grey Rear Hatch Main Carpet for sale as well; it also belonged to my friend, but is now in my possession. I am looking at $30.00 for the carpeting which is in the same great condition, as the seats are, and if you purchase both, deduct $10.00 from the capet. (Price lowered, $10.00 offer has expired)

Item: S13 2 Piece Rear Seats.
Car: 1989-1994 S13 240sx.
Payment Acceptance: NO PAYPAL! Trades, Money Order, Cash upon Pickup Only.
Shipping: Yes! Purchaser pays amount, unless stated otherwise.
Sale: AS IS! 100% Product Info Given, No Bs'in.
Price: $80.00.
Pictures: See Below.
Contact Info:

Aim: MidnightSkyline7.
Email/Yahoo/MSN: MidnightSkyline7@sbcglobal.net.

(Please contact via Email first to ensure notification, my instant messengers have been on the fritz.)

FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. 2203691_62_full
FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. 2203691_61_full

If need be, I have the 2 Upper Mounting Brackets, that I can include with the seats. I am willing to ship to the lower 48 states, and will do so via FedEx ground. Purchaser will pay for the shipping and packaging, that is if I am unable to find a box at work that would work for the seats. The rear seats that are currently in my 240 were relayed in a nice Black Corteroy (sp) Fabric, and I may be debateing selling those in place of the Grey ones listed above. Reason being, I am going to be getting S14 Front Seats within the month and I just don't think they will flow well together. If you would be interested in the Black Fabric Seats over the Grey Seats, $100.00 plus shipping. Only 1 pair will be sold, please notify me which you are interested in at the time of discussion. Carpet pics will be taken tomorrow.

FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. BS

Last edited by on February 21st 2007, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.   FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2007, 11:58 pm

New Prices:

Grey: $70.00
Black: $90:00
Carpet: Firm

Really looking to sell the Black, S14 seats are going to be coming within a week, so the Stock Grey will flow better, until its stripped.
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.   FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2007, 6:16 pm

Grey: $50.00
Black: $75.00
Back to top Go down
Stab Master Sharson
Straight outta Locash
Straight outta Locash
Stab Master Sharson

Number of posts : 4346

PostSubject: Re: FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.   FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 1:57 pm

no jizz stains??? ahahahahhahahahaha

that is the best thing to put in a discription!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.   FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 5:37 pm

Smile Hey, its true...
Back to top Go down
toky042
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 163
Vehicle : 92 hatch/89 coupe

PostSubject: Re: FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.   FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2007, 11:48 pm

hey u still have the carpet? i probably can pick itup next week and maybe the rear seats also
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.   FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2007, 12:11 am

I do, I was never gottne back to. Let me know, which seats were you looking at? The back of the Grey are exposed so you would have to use your stock seat's rear caret to cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.   FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS: Grey S13 Rear Seats & Rear Main Hatch Carpet.
Page 1 of 1