Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storage Wars

Go down 
+58
dorikin717
Gaybaby
mrkan
JerryCT20
boost addict
energ
Maikeru
ka24orce
Baran240
DAELEN
Pharmaceuticals
Forte EXE
Steve
VisionShift
///M3LVIN
zerepdivad
jdmwackness
Pepe Pepe
drftx
LeMoine
David
Adrian_S13
domdaaxe58
NlineSicks240
Vegas13
Teo
hs13kls
revgasm_josh
fresheg6
undesiredshoe
whiterps13
Bliz Khalifa
danstel456
Matej
YELLOW
ferrarisx
Project240
Felix Da Housecat
FusionR300zx
Cyclohexyl Coupe
D*S Trucky
jhpark541
Stab Master Sharson
SIMON
his180sx
Nachtmensch
D*S Homeboy.
Curtis DeAngelo Nelson II
D*S Roski
D*S Tomy Guns
D*S Dave
D*S Dstar
borracho
Los Vlados Locos
evanger
DJ Longdick
sad
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
Starry Night, Celestial Skies.
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

Number of posts : 3524

Storage Wars - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 9:41 pm

Reece, that bottom picture is my favorite picture I've ever seen of my car. Thank you.
And thanks Ryan, Aggresive driving is where my heart lay. The car also drives amazing so that helps a lot.

So I never thought I would say this but I almost feel as if I need more angle. What are some simple "bolt on" ways of acheive going more angle other than that offset rack spacer deal or knuckles etc.
tie rods and ends?
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 5:40 pm

slip on rack spacers would be cheapest/easiest.

you can also get inner tie rods that have them built in.
Back to top Go down
energ
Established Member
Established Member
energ

Number of posts : 549
Vehicle : 13.5

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 7:30 pm

pbm inners have the spacers built in, i would recommend those, they have been taking a beating on my car the past two seasons. everything else has bent, or had the joints go bad (tein, circuit sports, oem, and some other bullshit)

nice driving this weekend, didn't realize your car was sr till i heard turbo spool while tandem-ing haha
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 8:05 pm

pretty sure he's still stock KA
Back to top Go down
energ
Established Member
Established Member
energ

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 8:09 pm

thats what i thought? def heard someones turbo when we were tandeming....
now that i think about it, josh could have been behind me when i heard it, i didn't know he was back there till i saw the Facebook video haha
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 8:09 pm

Thanks for the info Scott, those were the first things I checked out but they even say on their site that they're not good for "slammed" cars for whatever reason and I'm like whatttt because they're so cheap and perfect.
And thank you for the complement, but I am still bone stock KA With just a light flywheel. Leading you and Josh was so exciting. Much more at 52!!
Back to top Go down
energ
Established Member
Established Member
energ

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 8:17 pm

that makes more sense, legit had no clue he was back there till that video and didn't put all of that together in my head lol

def had fun tandeming, been trying to work on staying close to people rather than how everyone else wants to "run trains" and just look like a bunch of cars on the track at once. i want shit to look like some cool tandem action

Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 8:42 pm

Dude that's what I say everytime I see that happening. It just looks like a mess. People would rather see two cars on each other's doors than a bunch of cars just going at once
Back to top Go down
energ
Established Member
Established Member
energ

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 9:19 pm

glad someone else see's it like i do, not that its not fun with everyone out there but still. i want to be door to door for the whole course lol

Back to top Go down
Bliz Khalifa
Established Member
Established Member
Bliz Khalifa

Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 10:31 am

Storage Wars - Page 24 Drift-day-51-in-action-c2a9-andor-105

Awesome car man...awesome
Back to top Go down
http://itsmanpink.wordpress.com
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 6:07 pm

This man/machine has spirit.
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2015, 12:40 pm

That picture is so fucking sick.
Thanks Edgar, I feels good to be finally living the drift life I have been dreaming of since I got into this. I hope you join in soon
Back to top Go down
Bliz Khalifa
Established Member
Established Member
Bliz Khalifa

Number of posts : 886

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 7:46 am

Storage Wars - Page 24 17287734906_aa3fa08ae1_b

Sorry to flood your shit with your own pictures but this seriously tugs at my heart strings
Back to top Go down
http://itsmanpink.wordpress.com
sad
REPOST QUEEN.
REPOST QUEEN.
sad

Number of posts : 1566

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeApril 30th 2015, 7:28 pm

this car shocked me with its presence and aura. this and seeing Longgrains car was like a Hadoken to the soul!
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2015, 7:46 am

Update. So I drove 51, which was seriously the most fun shit ever. And have just been putting hundreds miles on the car driving around and streeting. This has actually taken a toll on my front tires because my alignment was worse than I thought and now they are junk. I guess I should have expected that from running such a grippy tire on the front of my car that I daily drive. (federal RSR)

So other than that I have been trying to focus more attention on the other car, finished bolting up the control arms and stuff to the subframe, got the interior pieces it was missing and put that all back together, so it's complete. I am just waiting on some cheap rear links to show up so I can put it on the ground and turn the car around so I can start pulling the motor. I sold the blitz nur spec and Megan racing headers to my friend Miguel with a Cool zenki, and he ordered my an ISIS turbo manifold in return. Also started installing the front brake stuff that the car was missing and decided I would take the time to to repaint them properly as the previous owner and done shit horrible red rattle can on them. Originally I wanted to get all the calipers chrome dipped but that would been too much money so I just settled for paint. But I as stripped the old paint off and started sanding them they really started to shine up, so fuck looks like I'm gonna try and polish these.

Here's how they turned out, before and after,
Storage Wars - Page 24 B47A012F-7DA5-4256-9D8F-F42B3F736EB7_zpsdsiziaw9
I actually ended up re sanding them even more after that and they look better, still not chrome like I wanted but it was free to do so fuck it. Ilia has a place that PVD coats so I'm waiting to hear back on what that will cost and maybe go that route.

Sorry for the stupid long post and only one picture but now you're all caught up as to what I've been doing.
Back to top Go down
evanger
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
evanger

Number of posts : 1299
Vehicle : AA63, S14

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 12:09 pm

Chrome calipers sounds so fucking baller though.
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 7:26 am

Bumpdate on the other car, I pulled the motor and put it on an engine stand to prep the engine for KA-T setup, and prep the engine bay for paint. This was like two months ago if not longer btw haha. Decided KA-T wasn't really what I wanted to do so I sold the motor and the turbo setup and will be purchasing an S14 SR after final bout. Finished all the prep on the engine bay and finally sprayed it this past weekend. I am extremely happy with the finished results. I painted everything including the wheel wells because I've always wanted to do that.

Storage Wars - Page 24 1F40704F-E9BE-4A14-BF7D-EB50DD8BDD86_zps0sm1ywfi
Storage Wars - Page 24 3CF99CC5-BB11-4C9F-A059-555B23E85CAE_zpsupn416ih
Back to top Go down
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Gaybaby

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 10:36 am

Looks great. Appreciate the attention paid to engine bay styling.
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

Number of posts : 433
Vehicle : Nissan Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 11:31 am

Your engine room looks better than the exterior of my car probably ever will.. You're hired haha
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 12:10 pm

Thanks dudes!
And Teo we can make your car look this good easily! It's all in the prep work
Back to top Go down
Teo
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
Teo

Number of posts : 433
Vehicle : Nissan Stanza

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 1:24 pm

Sick, can we do it in the paddock overnight at USAIR? Assuming the car will be arriving the night before we have to leave haha
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 6:20 pm

good shit!
Back to top Go down
RAD MIKE Circa 3006
RAD MIKE Circa 3006

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 7:36 pm

Miguel and Alex came by after work today and helped me put everything back together, it went together way faster than I expected

Storage Wars - Page 24 3267A209-77AD-440C-9F80-C1B48118B7A5_zpsj8mga6pn
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 8:38 pm

So shiny. I need to redo my shit. So much work though. Lol.
Back to top Go down
D*S Homeboy.
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Homeboy.

Number of posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2015, 9:11 pm

Damn that bay looks fucking sick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storage Wars   Storage Wars - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storage Wars
Page 24 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next