Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SR redtop swap

Go down 
+13
k c
DJ Longdick
Stab Master Sharson
mishkin_707
skyvia686
D*S Dave
D*S Homeboy.
thecotto
two203
YELLOW
Dirty Dee
driftwithstyle07
alex-sil80
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alex-sil80
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 52

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2009, 7:00 pm

im still selling my complete redtop swap with low compression .. comes with everything ECU, tranny. harness,ingitor etc.. will just need the maf sensor since i sold it.

ill let everything go for 900$ FIRM and ill throw in the FMIC with the piping
cash only no trades

so yea if interested give me a call or text me 773-213-0319

Photobucket

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
alex-sil80
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 11:07 am

still for sell lowered price to 800$ will come with no ECU now since its sold
Back to top Go down
driftwithstyle07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 36

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 9:36 pm

what ????????????? y did u sell it ? whats the compression #s ? whats really wrong with the motor ? do u take charge cards? dont have money on hand but i havea charge card -- visa -- and its ready to go for use . what can i do to get the motor off ur hands ? call me at me number or text me 815-405-1580 its my cell iam very serious about this purchase so what can i do to make this happen ?
Back to top Go down
Dirty Dee
Post Whore
Post Whore
Dirty Dee

Number of posts : 3781
Vehicle : 2012 WRX

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 10:29 pm

driftwithstyle07 wrote:
what ????????????? y did u sell it ?

he probably sold the ECU since someone offered money for it.

just a thought.
Back to top Go down
YELLOW
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
YELLOW

Number of posts : 1444

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2009, 11:41 pm

im interested, just gotta scrape the cash together
Back to top Go down
alex-sil80
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 11:47 am

driftwithstyle07 wrote:
what ????????????? y did u sell it ? whats the compression #s ? whats really wrong with the motor ? do u take charge cards? dont have money on hand but i havea charge card -- visa -- and its ready to go for use . what can i do to get the motor off ur hands ? call me at me number or text me 815-405-1580 its my cell iam very serious about this purchase so what can i do to make this happen ?

cylinders 3 and 4 each had 120psi and it was buring oil so might be valves but yea i dont know for sure, no i dont take cards cash only and my number is up in the first post so if anyones interested call me
Back to top Go down
alex-sil80
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 1:23 pm

this is just the motor set lol i dont know why driftwithstyle07 called me asking me how were the frame rails and stuff lol but yea swap only
Back to top Go down
two203
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
two203

Number of posts : 38

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 9:56 pm

alex-sil80 wrote:
this is just the motor set lol i dont know why driftwithstyle07 called me asking me how were the frame rails and stuff lol but yea swap only

lmfao

i am interested. what kind of intercooler is it?
how many miles are actually on the motor? i am guessing at least 80k if not over 100k if it needs a ring job.
Back to top Go down
thecotto
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 1

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2009, 10:39 pm

so , is the sr in good enough condition to be running normally?? i need a new engine to replace the old one. i truly need this engine. i need any and all info. much appreciated thumb up
Back to top Go down
alex-sil80
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 6:04 am

its a cx racing intercooler and i only had the motor in my car for a little more than a month but pulled it once i notice the problem so it has 30-40k since thats what they say they normally have when there sold
Back to top Go down
two203
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob
two203

Number of posts : 38

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 1:23 pm

did you do any maintenance when installing the motor and what was the compression on the other 2 cylinders?
Back to top Go down
driftwithstyle07
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 36

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 3:44 pm

ok i guess i misread what the title was saying ok but why u selling for so cheap plus added parts and y u dont take charge cars or debit card ? dont u have a paypal account ? if u do like u say u do (assuming ) then u can take cards but i understand if u dont want any cards lol i mean u buy a swap and parts to put it together and have it for a month and u just noticed the problem then i just wouldnt buy it then but thats just me
Back to top Go down
D*S Homeboy.
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Homeboy.

Number of posts : 876

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 3:45 pm

driftwithstyle07 wrote:
ok i guess i misread what the title was saying ok but why u selling for so cheap plus added parts and y u dont take charge cars or debit card ? dont u have a paypal account ? if u do like u say u do (assuming ) then u can take cards but i understand if u dont want any cards lol i mean u buy a swap and parts to put it together and have it for a month and u just noticed the problem then i just wouldnt buy it then but thats just me

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?
Back to top Go down
alex-sil80
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 5:10 pm

driftwithstyle07 wrote:

huh?? and if u think im selling it way to cheap feel free to give me more then what im asking and no i dont have a paypal account or else i would take cards
Back to top Go down
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
D*S Dave

Number of posts : 3128
Vehicle : Nostromo

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 5:12 pm

The motor is blown. That's why it's cheaper than a running swap. Duh.
Back to top Go down
skyvia686
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
skyvia686

Number of posts : 192
Vehicle : my endless moneypit s13

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 1:09 am

driftwithstyle07 wrote:

ugh yet another
SR redtop swap Noob
Back to top Go down
mishkin_707
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
mishkin_707

Number of posts : 322
Vehicle : '89 Piggy Coupe, '08 tC, '95 talon

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 4:20 am

driftwithstyle07 wrote:

I don't know when to stop reading.

This aint Kmart, the hell he gonna do with a charge card?
Back to top Go down
skyvia686
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
skyvia686

Number of posts : 192
Vehicle : my endless moneypit s13

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 4:29 am

kids these days. lol. cash talks.
Back to top Go down
mishkin_707
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
mishkin_707

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 4:36 am

I say it all that damn grand theft auto for their damn gamecasts.
Back to top Go down
Stab Master Sharson
Straight outta Locash
Straight outta Locash
Stab Master Sharson

Number of posts : 4346

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 9:04 am

sexydrifters a gay. but if dude has a bank account he can have money charged onto a credit card and transferred to the sr guys account. just a thought.
Back to top Go down
mishkin_707
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
mishkin_707

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 9:09 am

Stab Master Arson wrote:
sexydrifters a gay. but if dude has a bank account he can have money charged onto a credit card and transferred to the sr guys account. just a thought.

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Stab Master Sharson
Straight outta Locash
Straight outta Locash
Stab Master Sharson

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 9:15 am

lol at your sig
Back to top Go down
mishkin_707
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
mishkin_707

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 10:06 am

Lol makes me laugh everytime I see it
Back to top Go down
DJ Longdick
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!
DJ Longdick

Number of posts : 4358
Vehicle : D*Squad 86

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 10:10 am

you can use paypal to pay with a credit card.
Back to top Go down
Stab Master Sharson
Straight outta Locash
Straight outta Locash
Stab Master Sharson

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2009, 12:26 pm

i dont think sexy drifter is smart enough to know how to paypal someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SR redtop swap Empty
PostSubject: Re: SR redtop swap   SR redtop swap Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SR redtop swap
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next