Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PacoX
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 123

Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff!   Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 9:40 pm

I no longer have an S14, so all of this stuff is just sitting around unused. My schedule is terrible, so I'll post what pics I have and try to get others when I have a chance. If you want to buy something, EMAIL ME (rrozyckATgmailDOTcom). I don't have time to check forums every day. I'll let you know when I'll have a chance to ship a part before you pay me. This could vary, sometimes I'm not free during the day for several days. Prices do not include shipping, we'll figure that out when I know where you're located. All parts are for S14 chassis or S13 redtop motor unless universal or otherwise specified. On to the goods!

Progress S14 sway bars, front and rear: Bought used, they're in good shape without any rust. Include spherical bearing endlinks with Aurora rod ends. $135 each, $250 for both.

Deluboz steering rack bushings for S14: Polyurethane, get the job done, brand new. $20

S14 solid diff bushings: SPL, only includes the rear two. Front two can be substituted with washers. $60

Hybrid FMIC piping kit: Just the pipes and couplers from a Hybrid S13 SR into S14 chassis kit. No intercooler included; brand new. $100

Coldpipe for GReddy style intake manifold on SR20: New, self explanatory. $35

Both IC piping items for $120!

C&R double pass radiator for S14 with SR20: Great race quality radiator, very few of these made and comes with a mounted SPAL fan. Best rad in the FA rad test a few years back. $400
Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! Th_CRradSPALfan

Radiator expansion tank: Comes with some silicone hoses, constantly bleeds the system for you. NOT an overflow tank, but rather a multiport container that's an integrated part of your cooling system. $70

Oil cooler setup: B&M core, Mocal thermostat sandwich plate with AN-10 adapters, and 2 Nascar iCore AN-10 hoses with fittings. I had this setup on a KA with the oil cooler in the passenger fenderwell. The hoses have permanently attached fittings but they're a good length to use for an oil cooler in an s chassis, and they're from a Nascar car and don't leak. $150

Z32 N62 MAF: Used, nice shape with pigtails, have 2. $100 each

Saga 60 mm red 2.0 boost gauge: Has warning function, but no recording. Reads in PSI, red lighting, stepper motor design, used but in nice shape, comes with stand. $60
Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! CIMG1503

Parts for AN-6 power steering high pressure line, including hose made for this high pressure application and fittings for rack/pump: $50

Knockoff Tomei oil pan: Steel pan with baffles, from ebay, just like Tomei pan. New. $90

Knockoff GReddy intake manifold: S13 SR, cleaned up a little with a die grinder, includes stock fuel rail, AICV and stock TB: $150

Circuit Sports intake manifold gasket: Thick plastic, reduces heat transfer to mani, S13 SR app. $20

Exedy Hyper Single clutch/flywheel combo: Bought used from a shop drift car. Used several times but in good shape and with a lot of life remaining. Clutch/flywheel combo, retails for $900ish and good for quite a bit of power on an SR, more than the Exedy Stage 2 which has been used on cars over 400whp. $450

T25/28 turbo elbow: Some no name piece, stainless, nice design, used. $30

Megan Racing downipe: Has flex section with some wear but no perforations, stainless. $60

Parts for AN-4 T28 oil feed/return and coolant feed/return lines
: Summit push-lock fittings and hose, all necessary adapters for block and turbo. Thermal sleeving as well. $75

GReddy SR20 headgasket: Torqued down but never started. Looks pretty pristine. $50
Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! Th_IMG_7047

Turbofab SR20 turbo manifold/dp: Top mount log manifold for SR20DET, comes with dumptube and downpipe. Wastegate flange is Tial 38mm pattern; downpipe has had the 5 bolt flange chopped off and a 4 bolt GT style flange welded on. The guy I got this from was putting the SR in a Frontier, so the downpipe probably won't fit an S chassis. It looks just like the pics I found online of the DP though, other than the different flange, so the fitment should at least be close, and not require much more than a chop and reweld to get right. $230
Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! CIMG1519
Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! CIMG1520
Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! CIMG1521
Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! CIMG1522

GReddy SR20 valvesprings: Installed on motor but never started. $60

New S13 SR harness: I started to modify this for installation in an S14 zenki, but didn't get very far, basically just stripped some of the tape off and cut off the totally useless plugs nobody ever uses in a 240sx in the US. $150

Used S13 SR harness: Modified by some shop for the previous owner to use in a Frontier. No idea what's going on with it, if you're good with SR harnesses I'm sure this would be useful. $50

Redtop SR20 motor and trans: Bought from a guy who imported it to put in his Frontier, but never got around to it. Now my car is gone so I guess I never got around to swapping it either. Third time's the charm! Internals are stock. Extras include:
Cosworth headgasket
New flywheel bolts
Kougaku underdriven water pump pulley (blue)
New front and rear main seals
New water pump
New S14 oil pickup
New B13 thermostat
New head bolts
Stock exhaust mani
New throwout bearing
New needle pilot bearing
SPL KA/SR trans clutch fork pivot in trans
SPAL 185* fan thermoswitch in water outlet, along with fitting for coolant return

No stock IM, IACV, or TB (see above knockoff GReddy listing)
No turbo included, S14 T28 in great shape with rewelded outlet to allow use on S13 SR available separately for $450
Stock oil pan dented like they all are
No stock oil/coolant lines

Only issue I know of: I snapped off a cam cap bolt putting stock cams back in. Its the rearmost inner bolt on the intake cam side. I couldn't get the broken part out, but some threads were left on the free portion and i was able to thread it back in to the proper torque spec with some red loctite to keep it in there. Obviously ghetto, and I haven't run the motor, so I don't know how well it will hold up to use, although it held fine when turning the motor over by hand. A real fix or a replacement head wouldn't be a bad idea.

$1400

Email if interested! rrozyckATgmailDOTcom! I've tried to be as forthcoming as I can with all descriptions, but this is a lot of stuff so if you have questions or something seems odd, just ask. Prices do not include shipping, local pickup only on motor/trans (Chicago). Willing to negotiate package deals.

Last edited by PacoX on October 29th 2009, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rcl1221
Established Member
Established Member
rcl1221

Number of posts : 637
Vehicle : RMS13, GH6, ZX636-C1

PostSubject: Re: Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff!   Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! Icon_minitimeOctober 12th 2009, 11:35 pm

no price listed on the wheels?
Back to top Go down
http://www.richiesrandoms.wordpress.com
PacoX
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff!   Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 9:22 am

Good call, overlooked that. Let's say $300 with the tires on there. Tires are nice all seasons to avoid wearing out nice tires, crashing in winter, or getting your shit jacked if you street park. Which, incidentally, is the reason all this stuff is for sale.
Back to top Go down
skyvia686
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
skyvia686

Number of posts : 192
Vehicle : my endless moneypit s13

PostSubject: Re: Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff!   Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 9:33 pm

how much for the block wiring harness and all the sr20 goodies? no head tho.
Back to top Go down
PacoX
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

PostSubject: Re: Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff!   Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! Icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 9:16 pm

what do you mean by all of the sr20 goodies? there's a lot of stuff here that could go on an SR20. shoot me a email with a list of what you would want. I also have an ECU tuned to work with the Z32 maf, sti injectors, and stock cams that I didn't list since it's not from a major company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff!   Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tons of S14 chassis/S13 SR20 stuff!
Page 1 of 1