Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FS/FT: 02 Honda s2000 swapped & dyno tuned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
s13ftw
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster

Number of posts : 190
Vehicle : s13 coupe & is300

FS/FT: 02 Honda s2000 swapped & dyno tuned Empty
PostSubject: FS/FT: 02 Honda s2000 swapped & dyno tuned   FS/FT: 02 Honda s2000 swapped & dyno tuned Icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 8:30 pm

Unfortunately bills are killing me right now and I need to get a cheaper car to play with. On top of that I'll be graduating soon and that means a bunch of student loans to pay for. Bottom line is the s2k has to go since I picked up a cheap daily driver.

Bought the car with 30k miles on it. Motor was swapped at 68,xxx miles. Current mileage on the odometer is 88,xxx so roughly 20k on the swap without one issue.
Motor was bought from a 2007 s2k that was rear ended and only had 3k miles on it. Shit was brand new basically when I got it.

The Good..

-2002 Chassis, nice and clean. Looks stock. Spa Yellow Pearl color
-2007 f22 longblock
-ap1 cams
-Converted to run Hondata kpro & dyno tuned@suja1 by PB. Made 221whp on a dynodynamics (aka heartbreaker dyno) compared to 189whp stock. 8600 rpm redline
-63mm test pipe
-k&n drop in filter
-Hondata IMG
-Stoptech stainless steel brake lines
-2 sets of oem rims to choose from. I have both the stock 16's and ap2 version1 17" rims.
-Oem front lip
-Glove box organizer
-Pioneer head unit
-Garaged winters, never seen snow
-mobil1 rear diff fluid every 10k
-all new sensors, starter, alternator,battery, belt, pulleys, etc.
-coolant, trans, brake, clutch fluid all changed at same time as the swap. Rear diff fluid was just done 1k miles ago.
-I performed the swap so I can answer any questions or provide any proof of all of this.
-Runs great. Really though, cant stress this enough see for yourself

The Bad

-Front lip is a little scraped up from a parking block in a taco bell parking lot
-Front bumper could use a respray. Chips from road debris and stress cracks from when I rolled into the parking block. From 2 feet back it looks great lol.
-Due for new rotors soon, I think they are the only thing that would fall under maintenance that could possibly be due for changing.

ASKING PRICE $12,900 obo

Only trade I would consider is for a 240sx + cash. Looking for a clean S chassis, no rusted shit please

Contact Me:
Email: eholmstrom0197@yahoo.com
Call/text: 630-364-0481
or PM me

PICS UP LATER TONIGHT IM AT WORK RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down

FS/FT: 02 Honda s2000 swapped & dyno tuned
Page 1 of 1