View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Gaybaby
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 374

PostSubject: Re: N 2 Deep   March 28th 2017, 12:18 pm

Unf. TCIII look so good in that colorway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D*S Dave
DS! DS! DS!
DS! DS! DS!

Number of posts : 3148
Vehicle : Nostromo

PostSubject: Re: N 2 Deep   October 25th 2017, 11:28 am

Wassup yíall. Itís been a fun summer, but winter is fast approaching. Sad

Hereís a quick recap of whatís been going on.

Started with the season opener. Shit was fun as always and I improve a small amount each time. Not much but Iím trying.

The handbrake was extra soft/wouldnít lock and really threw me off. I tried fixing it with new brakes and even tossed in new calipers with uras style sea horse extenders.

I went to the second dday and broke all of my aero and a coolant hardline to my turbo snapped. Luckily that happened towards the end of the day. Unfortunately, I was only 3 or 4 laps into advanced and didnít get the seat time I wanted there. Handbrake wasnít fixed and I found that the only way to lock it, was by smashing the foot brake. Itís really wonky and wonít work if Iím not quick enough. You can see in some pictures the use of foot brake to lock the rear. I think my cables are just done.

Luckily, brother trucky let me throw my pile on his trailer and I drove his steed home. These days Iím extremely grateful to still have friends that care.

It was then that I decided it would be a good time to start figuring out the repaint and aero refresh situation. It felt like it took me the whole summer, but here it is. Metal cut and kog fenders in. Most of you have already seen it through IG. Iím so happy with the end result. Itís exactly how I had envisioned it.

I had to do some black magic work to make one piece wheels fit right, so my alignment was way off after. Most people wouldíve just bought some retard large dish wheel from vrwheels. I couldnít. And I was sick of looking at cars with koguchi fenders and dish wheel. Some even had v8ís 🙄.

Thankfully, Jesus from Ooo dang hooked it up on the alignment. I apparently didnít have any kind of castor before either. Car feels so good now.

Then Tomy, Angel and me did a car show called Tuner Evolution. It was fun to fuck around and get drunk. Got some decent shots of the car too.

Almost right after, we had a drift event at autobahn, on the skidpad. It was fun as hell and felt great to be back behind the wheel. Unfortunately, I broke my bumper and destroyed my splitter coming out of a gas station that day

Solo run that I botched at the end.

So thatís basically it, up to this point. Itís been a long year, but Iím not ready for the winter yet. Shout out to angel for the paint and the boys for the help.

Oh yea and Iíve been dealing with fuel leaks all year. So stupid. lol

One more dday this weekend. Stay tuned for pictures.

N 2 Deep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24