Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT

Go down 
+3
LigouriRd.
Dirty Dee
25psi_SeR
7 posters
AuthorMessage
25psi_SeR
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 50

2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Empty
PostSubject: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2007, 8:53 pm

Well, even though I dont own my se-r anymore and I always wanted to attend one of these with a car. I am still going to go.

All the details can be found here, details are always being updated here. Soon registration will start.

http://www.sr20forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

This isnt only an se-r things, tons of 240s, z's and almost any nissan guys usually come out. There usually is a track day and a picnic day, usually more than 100+ cars show up. So keep watchin for updates, and SIGN UP!!
Back to top Go down
Dirty Dee
Post Whore
Post Whore
Dirty Dee

Number of posts : 3781
Vehicle : 2012 WRX

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2007, 9:44 pm

taken from the website:

This year the convention will be June 1st-3rd. The location is Chicago IL. We will be staying at the Embassy located in Schaumburg IL located 27 miles outside of the City. Friday will be a track day at Autobahn Country club located 1-1.5 hours south of the hotel. That’s right kiddies, one hotel for the whole weekend. Currently we are working on an official meet and great banquet at a nearby restaurant for Friday night. Saturday will be a free day. We will have a small packet with info on what there is to do and where to go. Sunday will be the picnic/car show. This will most likely be located within a 10 min drive from the hotel.

We have no pricing or registration info as of yet. All this info should be up around the first of next year.

I for one am extremely excited about this convention and hope you all are also!

sounds good, and we dont need to spend on hotels either
Back to top Go down
LigouriRd.
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
LigouriRd.

Number of posts : 183
Vehicle : Zenki S14/Chuki S13

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2007, 7:40 am

Brilliant, a nissan-ish convention in the chicago area who hoo!!
...what no drag day, well being that this is SE-R related , I guess too may people would come back with busted tranies.
Back to top Go down
D*S Dstar
D*S Dstar

Number of posts : 11254
Vehicle : RED SHARK V1-5, MOBY DICK.

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2007, 7:47 am

LOW BLOW........lol
Back to top Go down
https://chicagoarea240sx.editboard.com
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2007, 8:36 am

sweet! i'll most likely be there (provided there isnt any drift days going on and nothing comes up)

sounds good
Back to top Go down
whiteazn1184
Established Member
Established Member
whiteazn1184

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : 02 Subaru Wagon

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2007, 10:39 am

interesting.. is there a price?
Back to top Go down
Nachtmensch
whatever
whatever
Nachtmensch

Number of posts : 11764
Vehicle : MRS, IS350

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2007, 11:16 am

whiteazn1184 wrote:

Quote :
This is so you all can get an idea of what you will need to do financially. This is not registration as that will be open sooner then later.

Hotel
$119 a night for King
$129 for a Double

Track
$150 Serca members
$175 Non members
Serca is NOT taking new memberships; I have nothing to do with this.

Official meet and great banquet Friday night
$30 a person
This is a private room that we have from 7-11 at a Restaurant/Brewery across the street from the hotel.
Price includes dinner, soft drinks, tax and tip.
Private cash bar in room.

Picnic
$15

Raffle tickets
I don't have the exact amounts, but will edit tonight when I have the paperwork in front of me

T-shirts
$12 for the first $10 for each additional

All Saturday events are not Serca organized events and pricing will depend on what you do.

I hope that’s a good start for everyone to start preparing.
Back to top Go down
A-Town-SR
Post Enthusiast
Post Enthusiast
A-Town-SR

Number of posts : 1423
Vehicle : SR 240sx (hatch)

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2007, 11:46 pm

Well that seams like itll only cost us 30-45 bux then yay for a chicago location im down if im not dead by then
Back to top Go down
25psi_SeR
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2007, 2:23 am

whiteazn1184 wrote:

must information be spoon fed to you? I provided a link, you needed to click not more than 2 times to get all the info you needed
Back to top Go down
whiteazn1184
Established Member
Established Member
whiteazn1184

Number of posts : 582
Vehicle : 02 Subaru Wagon

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2007, 8:13 am

well... im sorry u dont have to be a jacka$$... i just didnt see it... just like most of the people here cant see intro thread...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT   2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2007 Se-R National Convention COME OUT
Page 1 of 1