Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 311
Vehicle : 1991 Hatch (WTT 4 Coupe)

Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Empty
PostSubject: Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.   Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2009, 3:13 pm

Or buy car as is, information posted down in thread.....

Name: Ryan
Sale: As-Is, Final.
Payment: PayPal ( I am verified ) and Cash ONLY.
Trades: No.
Shipping: Yes.
Contacts:
~ Post
~ Private Message
~ Text: 1 (224) 361-6074
~ Email: Driftless240@yahoo.com

I am parting out my car to stock because it was broken into twice the last 2 weeks and i had $1000.00 worth of shyt taken from me and ive owned 2 hatchs over the last 4 years, so im looking for a new project. I am really busy with work and dont have any boxes so shipping maaay be more then a day but i will always do my best to push em out as son as possible.

Here is what i have, pictures available upon request:

~ Authentic Cusco ALC-OS Carbon Fiber Front Strut Bar (S13/S14) ~ $130.00

~ Authentic Cusco OS Rear Strut Bar (S13) ~ SOLD

~ Discontinued Megan Racing C Pillar Bar (S13 Hatch) ~ SOLD

~ Blue SPL Version 2 Front Tension Rods [>1000 miles, require your stocks] (S13) ~ $160.00

~ Flex-A-Lite FAL-220 Dual 12 inch Puller Auto Electric Fans [2500CFM, Super Slim] ~ $225 obo

~ Slightly Damaged KOYO Aluminum Radiator, PST for details [ Ran for 8 months, As-Is, requires your stock] ~ $100.00

~ 1998 S14 Kouki Front Seats, Awesome Condition [Require your stocks] ~ $175.00

~ Discontinued Enjuku Racing Cooling Panel [S13, Single Piece] ~ SOLD

~ NISMO Power Brace [Bottomed Out XX amount of times w/, Require Stocks] ~ $100.00

~ V1 Suspension Technique Front Sway Bar w/ Aftermarket Bushings, im blanking on the name, Suspension Something, and are Red in color... This thing is THICK AS HELL, thicker then Nismo Power brace cross bar and will require your stock and endlinks.; ~ $100.00

~ Gold 15x7 +0 Enkei 92 Meshies, 195/50/15 Kumho AST Tires, Rears are 98% and Fronts are still okay. $400.00 with tires and your stock 7 Spokes with okay tires. 1 has a good section of rash where i hit flush with a curb, the other 2 have slight bends from potholes on the outter most time 1cm lip. Have been running for years, no issues, poses no threat for leaks. Perfect for drift spares, or your girl friends daily.

I am PayPal verified, and am a reputible member with a review thread available to be looked over ( http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/127246...rationsr20.html ), and 100% Positive ITrade on Zilvia with 15 listed reviews, and have done SO much more business then reflected; so purchase with confidence. I ship out same day money is received, 99% of the time, if not next day at the latest garunteed! (as stated above, it may be longer currently) I ship via FedEx Ground and instantly provide a Tracking Number for your package!

I thank you for taking the time to look over my thread, and happy shopping!!

~Ryan

Some teasers of what i have already on my computer... Seats are current, general shots of wheels, older.

Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. CIMG0818

Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Mesh017

Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. NS001

Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. NS002

Last edited by Project240 on September 20th 2009, 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.   Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 8:53 am

Prices updated, need to sell asap, willing to package!
Back to top Go down
s13 brian
BEAR STYLE
BEAR STYLE
s13 brian

Number of posts : 288
Vehicle : 1990 240sx

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.   Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 1:12 pm

How much for the shell?
Back to top Go down
FusionR300zx
Post Whore
Post Whore
FusionR300zx

Number of posts : 3248
Vehicle : 1997 240sx 1993 300zx 2+2

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.   Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 1:20 pm

damn.
i woulda bought your car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/aricwithana
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.   Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 2:17 pm

The Hatch will be parted to stock, not just a shell, stock 240. I will sell as-is now for around $1500.00... I bought this 2 years ago for $3000.00 because it was a florida car, striaght rustless frame and minor upgrades. Ive since added more, but as I said I am only looking to get around $1500.00 for a nice down payment for my new car. Minor problems fixable, especially if youll be tracking, the water in the tail light or missing ash tray wont be a problem. If youre just looking for a daily. You can sell all the parts and make upwards to $1000.00 easy for them, and have a nice stock 240 for only $700.00ish. Only rust is in the spare tire well from leaking oem hatch, which has been replaced.

Here is alot more info on my cardomain:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2628107

Sparknotes:

New: Slave Cylinder, Clutch Master, Water Pump, Brake Rotors and Pads, Rear Tires, Tie Rod Ends, Spark Plugs, Spark Plug Wires, Valve Cover Gasket... and other aftermarket items... Check it out.

(inserted link)

Last edited by Project240 on September 20th 2009, 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jh3xp
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

Number of posts : 312
Vehicle : 92 240sx coupe

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.   Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 3:16 pm

woops didnt see his number on the OP
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.   Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 3:29 pm

Hey Guys, I just want to let you guys knows, and I wasnt expecting so many inquires... I have to check with the dealership to ensure that I can purchase that car, before this one is sold, this is my daily driver, so I can't risk selling this one and not having access to the new one.

As of right now I am working 10 hours today and my time is slim.... I may be able to meet late tonight, but late... I have someone coming up from Rockford tomorrow before I leave to work (first person to contact), and a few other people texting... Since ive responded to everyone, not anticipating 4 people texting and calling, I feel its fair for everyone to take a look at it and have their say.

if you call or text please provide me with your name.

Thank you,

Ryan
Back to top Go down
Project240
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.   Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 5:47 pm

Hey guys as of now I have 2 interested parties to purchase my car, so as of now, all items are pending.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.   Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermarket 240 Part out, then selling the hatch.
Page 1 of 1