Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

fs/ft 91 coupe shell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
skyvia686
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
skyvia686

Number of posts : 192
Vehicle : my endless moneypit s13

fs/ft 91 coupe shell Empty
PostSubject: fs/ft 91 coupe shell   fs/ft 91 coupe shell Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2009, 11:53 pm

i have a 1991 s13 coupe shell. its red and has somewhat of a clean tint. the car comes with no windshield wheels suspension hood fenders bumper or bumper support. i can get you a bumper support if u want one. the chasis is really bad. the whole strut tower is disconnected and the firewall is cracked all the way up. the frame rails are basically done and way rusted. other than that everything else is really clean to make it a parts car. even has a power sunroof that goes inside the car. has the underdash and chasis harnesses. comes with the full interior besides front seats and door panels or switches for the windows. if you have manual windows i will throw in the door panels and switches. also comes with no diff but for a little extra i can also sell that with it too. has back seats. over a half a tank of 93 octane gas has tail lights all the wiring for the inside of the car. no engine harness though. like i said the shell is basically done and will need to be towed i can also tow it if you need to. i need it gone asap parents are bitching about it being in their driveway every damn day so price is negotiable. will also trade for some stuff just let me know what you have. and we can work something out. just call or txt me anytime 630-967-8464. price is 300obo....
Back to top Go down

fs/ft 91 coupe shell
Page 1 of 1