Chicago Area 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicago Area 240sx

Since 2006.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flaps
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
flaps

Number of posts : 177
Vehicle : 89 snatchback

Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir Empty
PostSubject: Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir   Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 1:03 am

Hey guys, Im looking for some dohc p/s lines to finish up my swap. All i need is the resevoir and the lines and possibly a/c if I decide to keep it... but the shitty part is, my lease is up on my house in a week and a half and I need my car running so I can get it to my new place. If anyone can help me out that would be fantastic! thanks guys!

either pm me, respond on here, or hit up my email shortofallmusic@yahoo.com thanks again and the name is Jason by the way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotlipskerry
SEXYDRIFTER
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
SEXYDRIFTER

Number of posts : 247
Vehicle : 1990 nissan 240sx se hb rps13

PostSubject: Re: Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir   Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 9:52 am

yo homie the parts are available to u in the junk yard in summit il pick n pull 62nd and archer if u go on wednesday this wedsneday the part are half off ok twin cam cars and single cams too
Back to top Go down
flaps
Light Duty Poster
Light Duty Poster
flaps

Number of posts : 177
Vehicle : 89 snatchback

PostSubject: Re: Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir   Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir Icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2009, 6:30 pm

awesome! thanks a lot man! i really appreciate that, i needa get my ass in gear!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hotlipskerry
SEXYDRIFTER
Forum Frequenter
Forum Frequenter
SEXYDRIFTER

Number of posts : 247
Vehicle : 1990 nissan 240sx se hb rps13

PostSubject: Re: Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir   Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir Icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2009, 9:49 am

hell yeah if u cant find them there today because peeps are scouting the area for 240sx parts they problaby took already plus there is a junk yard called calsag on kingery highway (also known as rt.83 )and archer meet is better if u go there cause they have sets and sets of wheels except 240sx ones well i hope that if help u out enough later dude
Back to top Go down
BustaGwoove
Fucking Noob
Fucking Noob

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir   Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 12:55 am

if that didn't go through for you, i got a custom made setup that i'd be willing to part with for cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir   Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wtb ASAP: s13 dohc p/s lines and resevoir
Page 1 of 1